chapter 2

I, you, her.

...I walked in a forest which was looked like the one in the movie called Twilight. I saw Nichkhun sunbae waved his hand. I smiled. He ran towards me but when he was closer he called a name "Hana.." I startled like I was stabbed by a very sharp knife. He even ran passing me who was still standing like a statue there. I blinked my eyes and helped myself to get into the reality. I shook my head for times and turned my eyes to the front again. There was Jinyoung there.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

He just gave me a very warm smile and walked calmly towards me. He stood right in front of me and hugged me tightly.

"Let's go through this world with me. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time." He whispered right in my ear as he leaned his head in my shoulder. I pulled him back and stared at him.

"What?" I sent him a confused look. He smiled again and slowly leaned closer. I didn't even realize that my eyes slowly closed and I felt his lips in mine...

Jinyoung's POV

As soon as I've done with the matters in the photography club, I went straight to the library. When I arrived there, I tried to find Eunhye from the entrance door. I smiled when I saw her was standing in the second self, holding her books. I was walking closer to her but from the corner of my eyes I saw Nichkhun hyung with his girlfriend joking around together as he suddenly gave her a light peck on her lips. I turned my head to the right again to see her response. She was still standing there and I was sure she witnessed all. I saw her slowly moved her legs aback and I thought something wasn't right at all. She fell and I ran as fast as I could and catched her in my knees. She fainted.

***

Was it that worse to see him with his girl? Why didn't I know that you like Nichkhun hyung? Was it because I was too concern about you and denied anything else? 

I talked to the sleeping beauty Eunhye while my fingers were streaming her long black hair. I sat right beside the bed she was sleeping on, looking at her beautiful face.

Mianhae, just call me a jerk after this..

I took a deep breath and sighed. I stopped moving for a while but then I leaned closer. I close my eyes and I felt her lips. I felt her lips in my lips.

I'm kissing her in her sleep....

Eunhye's POV

I woke up and sat immediately on the bed. I realized that everything was only dream. I saw jinyoung slept in the couch near my bed. 

Why am I here?

My mind suddenly threw back the scene when I witnessed Nichkhun sunbae kissed Hana unnie. I held my head. 

"You up?"

I startled and turned my head to the couch. I saw Jinyoung ruffled his messy hair. I felt awkward to see him after the dream I had before. He stood up and walked closer to the bed. He patted my head and said that Nichkhun sunbae was also worried about me. 

"Nichkhun hyung told me that I should keep his hoobae well." 

"What did he call me? Hoobae?" I smirked.

Jinyoung's POV

I heard someone knocked the door of health service room and I opened the door. I found Nichkhun hyung with his worried face. 

"Ah it's you hyung."  I smiled. 

"Yes it's me. How is it going with Eunhye?" He asked. I could see that he was sincerely worried about her. 

"She hasn't waken up till now but the nurse said that she is all alright." I explained. 

"Really? Jinyoung-ah, I see you are always with her so please look after her well. I've never had a cute and sweet hoobae like her . She really is a kind kid so you should keep her for me, okay?" He patted my shoulder.

I just replied him with another smile. 

***

I walked with Eunhye. I arrived her home cause I was worried if she went home by herself. 

"You can leave me now. I'm okay." She said.

"Uhm..hmm..okay. I'm leaving." I turned around and took a pace but Eunhye called my name.

"Jinyoung-ah, thank you for being such a very good friend." She said with a light smile.

I coughed. Something started kind of burning inside me when I heard that.

"Do you really think in this huge world there are a guy and a girl being friends without any other feeling towards each other?" I asked her. 

"Mwo? What do you mean?" She tilted her head. 

"Ak, ah... It's nothing. Go in now. It's too cold outside." 

"Ah you're right." She said with her arms folded tightly. She went inside immediately. I was afraid I would get caught after my words just now.  i sighed in relieved and bumped my head quite many times.

I felt so stupid that night.