chapter 11

I, you, her.

"Jinyoung-ah!! i really want to go to the Town bookstore. can you go with me? kekeke"

Jinyoung's POV

That was Eunhye's message. I frowned. I didn't think that I could leave this place. The moment with Bomi was too precious to me.

Her words just now did make me feel like I was nearly to explode. I saw her before seeing the phone screen again. I did it quite many times, making Bomi threw me a confused look. 

"What happened? Something with Eunhye?" She asked.

Bomi's POV

"I really feel that.....I like you" I said as I turned my eyes to him. I heard his phone rang suddenly. He just looked at me and his phone screen in turn.

I was confused but my feeling told me that perhaps it was something with that girl.

"What happened? Something with Eunhye?" I asked him bravely. i saw he replied that message briefly and smiled at me.

"It's nothing." He said confidently. 

Eunhye's POV

"I'm sorry, I can't. I haven't done with all the things here. I managed to go home late. Mian."

Great.

He lied again.

I sighed heavily, not knowing why my feeling felt so painful. 

Are you also planning to leave me, Jinyoung-shi?

I talked to a photo of us in my phone screen.

Bomi's POV

After yesterday confession, Jinyoung was totally different. He picked me up this morning. He smiled all the way to campus. He thanked me so many times. He even sat beside me in class. Thank God Eunhye wasn't there. 

"Where is Eunhye?" I asked him.

He looked around and sighed. 

"Ah, you right. Let me just.." He said as he put out his phone and began to call somebody.

"Yeoboseyo? Eunhye-ah, where are you?"

I smiled bitterly automatically. 

"Hmm, really? okay. I think there is still enough time before the class start. I'll be there about 10minutes." 

His eyes were on me, watching me carefully. 

"What's with that expression?" He hang the call up and smiled at me. 

"Eoh? What expression? Whose expression?" I said nervously.

He laughed.

"I need to pick Eunhye up. I'll be here again before the class starts." He said as he stood up and patted my head and smiled sweetly.

OMG, what do I do with this guyyyy. Patting a girl's head is the sweetest thing a guy can do in this world..... 

Eunhye's POV

I was thinking about whether I need to go to campus or not. There had been 3 buses left me but then came a miracle. A person which made me feel like going to campus wasn't that easy called me all of sudden. 

"Yeoboseyo? Eunhye-ah, where are you?" 

"Ah..Jinyoung-ah. Can you pick me up in our bus stop? I don't know why but the bus is so late this morning." I said to him, liying proudly, smiling brightly.

"Hmm, really? okay. I think there is still enough time before the class start. I'll be there about 10minutes." 

I didn't know why but I just jumped immediately hearing those words. People around threw me a confused look. I just smiled at them. I never knew that knowing Jinyoung was about to pick me up was so precious to me.

What is this, Eunhye-ah? 

Jinyoung's POV

So yeah, I decided to pick Eunhye up because I didn't want her to leave any more class.

I was ready in my car when suddenly my mind thinking about something. I felt like something had changed with my heart. This is an act of caring for a friend, not lover like it used to be.

Bomi, what do I do with you? 

I arrived at "our bus stop", the bus stop where Eunhye and I always waiting for a bus or just sitting together enjoying our moments. Eunhye went in my car immediately and smiled. I just replied her with a smile. 

Bomi's POV

"There are only 5minutes left, where are you?"

I texted him, feeling worried. 

"I'm on my way to the classroom😃" 

He replied. 

I sighed, feeling relieved. Not so long, he reached the classroom door along with the lecturer, and ofcourse Eunhye. Jinyoung went in and sat beside me. Eunhye followed him behind but then looked startled because he sat beside me. I looked at her confused face but Jinyoung didn't bother to see her even just for a second. At last, she decided to sit in the back.

"Jinyoung-ah, Eunhye.." I said as my eyes kept staring at Eunhye.

Jinyoung's POV

"Thankyou Jinyoung-ah." Eunhye said with smile as soon as we reached the parking lot at the campus. I just replied her with a big smile when I felt my phone vibrated. 

"There are only 5minutes left, where are you?"

Bomi texted me. I coughed and laughed.

Tsk, this girl

I made my way to the classroom immediately. 

"i'm on my way to the classroom😃"

I replied her. 

I reached the classroom door along with Eunhye and the lecturer. Thank God I wasn't late. I went in immediately to the classroom and sat on my chair. I focused on myself, preparing my notebook on my desk.

"Jinyoung-ah, Eunhye.." Bomi said suddenly, making me turn my sight to her.

"Wae?" I asked her, my head tilted. I followed her gaze and found that she was staring at Eunhye.

I sighed and turned my sight to Bomi again. Bomi also did the same. 

"I'll talk to her later." I said with smile. 

She also smiled at me. 

That sweet smile again, OMG 

I pinched her pinky cheek.