chapter 9

I, you, her.

Bomi's POV

I saw her was standing there. Ofcourse I couldn't tell the truth to Jinyoung if there was her watching us. I tried to ignore him, talking harsly to him. He even called me a bipolar because of that but I could just say sorry for him inside of my heart.

"If there is no other question I'll go." I said as I turned around. I tried so hard to manage my feeling. I really wanted to turn around, run over him, and tell everything that I should have told him. 

Jinyoung's POV

There was a hand touched my shoulder all of sudden. I turned my head and saw Eunhye smiling at me. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

I was thinking for an appropriate answer when Eunhye pulled me from behind.

"That's not important for me what were you doing there but I'm hungry now Jinyoung-shi. Just arrive me at my home as soon as possible." She said.

I threw a confused look to her. 

Bomi's POV

I went in to my car, hiding. I bumped my head a few times, feeling stupid. Not so long I saw Jinyoung and that girl was walking side by side and they went into his car. He parked his car right across my car. Fortunately he didn't see me. I saw his face was clearly dumb. I frowned. 

I'm sorry Jinyoung-shi. I don't know what is going on between us and I'm very afraid right now. 

Eunhye's POV

He was silent. I saw his dumb expression while he was driving. 

What did they talk about? Why does Jinyoung become like this?

"You're home." He said suddenly.  

I took a glance outside the window and realized that we've reached my house.

"Thankyou." I said with smile. He just replied me with a light smile and I really thought there must be something wrong between him and that girl. 

I was about to ask him but he said that he was late for an appointment with his clubmate. I knew he was trying to avoid me so I just went out of the car and waved a goodbye until his car couldn't be seen anymore. 

He isn't my Jinyoung.

Jinyoung's POV

I lied to Eunhye. I said I had an appointment with my clubmate. Actually I just wanted to arrive home as soon as possible. 

Once I've arrived home I reached my phone and thinking about to call her or not. I thought really hard about it and finally made my decision. 

"Yeoboseyo?" That word finally released from my mouth.

"Ne. Who's this?" There was a voice of the girl who I kept my eyes on thesedays. I kept silent because she would probably end the call if I mentioned my name.

I knew it for sure. 

"It's you. What do you want from me?" She said.

I let out a silent sighed, knowing that she saved my phone number.

"Actually, you know, I don't want anything from you, really. I just.." I suddenly realized that I just cared about her. I bit ma lower lip. 

"What?" She asked. 

What should I say? What the hell is I'm doing right now?

I bumped my head for times, not knowing what to do. 

"I'm busy Jinyoung-shi and to be honest you're wast..." 

"Okay, okay. I'm just, I'm, I'm worried to see you like that when you were in the pool, you know, I'm.." I cut her words. She didn't say anything in reply, making me frowned. 

"Should I end the ca.." 

"You don't need to be worry since I'm alright now and Jinyoung-shi, do you know that it's not fair for your girlfriend? So please stop calling me like this." She cut my words.

I gasped hearing her words. 

"Mwo? Did you just say girlfriend?"

Bomi's POV

I was cooking when suddenly my phone rang. I grabbed it fast and talk immediately without looking at its screen.

"Ne. Who's this?" There wasn't any answer. I took a look at the phone screen and gasped when I knew that it was him. I didn't expect that he would call me ever again after this afternoon. I talked to him so harsly that I was sure he would hate me so bad after that.

"It's you. What do you want from me?" I said with my voice was a bit trembling. He said he was wooried about me. He said he was curious about what happened to me in the pool days ago but i didn't say anything in reply. I was thinking about why was I so happy knowing him worried about me. 

"But that girl.." I said silently in my mind as he suddenly spoke. 

"Should i end the ca.." 

"You don't need to be worry since i'm alright now and Jinyoung-shi, do you know that it's not fair for your girlfriend? So please stop calling me like this." I cut his words. I bit my upper lips and closed my eyes, feeling dumb. 

"Mwo? did you just say girlfriend?" He said with raised tone voice.

Eunhye's POV

Why does he become like this? The feeling is just like my Jinyoung was gone. So who is the boy who arrived me home just now?

Jinyoung's POV

I kept thinking about her and I couldn't get enough sleep. I rubbed my eyes, feeling sleepy. 

"Jinyoung-ah" I saw eunhye was sitting in the chair next to mine with smile. 

"Ah..you are already here." I replied her with a weak smile. 

"What happened to you? You didn't sleep well?" She asked with her palms held my face tightly. I just blinked my eyes for times. 

Not so long I saw a girl entered the class. She was Bomi. I got rid my face from Eunhye's palms immediately and took my eyes on her. She also looked at me but she didn't take a sit in the chair in front of me like she usually did. 

Bomi's POV

This morning was like a hell. 

What the heck is happening with me? Why am I mad like crazy like this seeing him with her everyday? 

I asked myself as I sat in the chair near the class's door.  I really wanted to turn my head and saw his face but I just couldn't do that because there was her beside him.

Eunhye's POV

Since this morning I realized. that girl, that girl who made my Jinyoung act weird thesedays. I felt like I was left behind. I felt this kind of feeling when Nichkhun sunbae revealed his girlfriend.

Why should I feel burdened like this? Why am I so afraid that Jinyoung could leave me for that girl? 

I thought in my mind as my eyes stuck on him and his eyes stuck on her.