chapter 8

I, you, her.

Bomi's POV

I really hated it. The scene when he was with her, I really hated it. But Jinyoung was nothing for me. 

What is this? Bomi what is happening to you? 

I said as I pointed at my reflection in the mirror in my room but suddenly my phone rang.

Jinyoung's POV

There was a message from one of my clubmate. He sent me a phone number. I asked him whose number was it. 

"That's Bomi's number. I'm trying to help you bro kekeke."

His last message was quite surprising that it made me yelling immediately. 

"Yah! why did you do such a thing?" I replied him again but he didn't answer me. I sighed heavily.

I didn't know what to do with her number until I remembered about something. 

"Bomi-shi are you okay?" I finally typed it.

I tried to touch the word 'send' in my phone screen but it felt very hard. I took a deep breath and sigh heavily. I was trying to calm myself. 

"Okay you can do this jinyoung-ah. what is so hard with just send a message to her?" I talked to myself.  

I calmed myself again and finally made my decision. 

I finally touched the word 'send' without looking at my phone screen. 

"Woahhhhh what did I dooo?!?"

I yelled, making my mom rushed to my room in a second and asking me what happened.

I just laughed awkwardly at her and her eyebrows frowned. 

"Are you sick?" She asked as her palm touched my forehead. I got rid of her hand immediately when I heard my phone rang again. 

Eunhye's POV

I bumped my body to my bed. Today was the first day to come back to college but I felt tired already. I left 2 weeks of college back then and I should cover all the tasks that I've missed by 3days. What the hell. 

What should I do with all those thick books? 

Suddenly an idea came into my mind. I reached my phone in my bag. 

"Jinyoung-ah can you do me a favor? You know I've to finish all the tasks just by 3days.." I touched the word 'send'.

Jinyoung's POV

I reached my phone on the bed and I pushed my mom to go out of my room. I closed the door and calmed myself again. I took a breath and sighed. I took a breath again, deeper than before, and sighed again. I took a glance at my phone screen and startled. 

"Mwo?!!?!" I gasped and my eyebrows raised. 

Bomi's POV

"Bomi-shi are you okay?"

There was a message from an unsaved number. I pouted.

Could it be a member of swimming club? Ah no, no, no. Today I met them for the first club discussion. Who is this?

"Who is this?" I was about to touched the word 'send' in my phone screen but suddenly it turned black. I forgot to charge it.

Jinyoung's POV

"Thankyou Jinyoung-ah." Eunhye said after she handed all her tasks to the lecturer. I nodded and smiled at her.

"Where are you going now?" She asked when I saw bomi was walking to the hallway. 

"Emm..Eunhye will you wait for me just for, maybe 10minutes? I have something to do." I said as Eunhye was about to answer my question but I ran immediately after I finished my words.

I ran to the hallway. I turned my head to the left and I saw the walking bomi. I yelled her name and she stopped her pace before finally turned around. Her eyes got wider when she saw me was out of my breath, standing not so far away from her.she walked closer to me but I stopped her. 

"Don't move. You don't have to be right in front of me to answer my question." I said to her as I tried to control my breath. She bit her lower lips. I let out a silent sigh before asking her. 

"Why didn't you answer my message?" I tried to ask her bravely with such a loud voice.

"Mwo?" Her eyes got wider again. 

"What do you mean? I neve.." She cut her words all of sudden and acted like she remembered about something.

I titled my head, waiting for her answer. She took a glance to another side before answering.

"Who are you that I should reply your message?" She asked me. I coughed in disbelieve. 

"You? Bomi-shi are you really a bipolar?" I asked her. 

"Me? Ah I know. you must be confused. I'm Park Bomi, I'm not a bipolar or everything you are thinking about me right now." She said with poker face. I really thought she was a girl with bipolar.

"What are you doing? You was very friendly to me days ago and right now yo..". 

"For your information this is the real me. And about that, you know exactly that when you are asking for a forgiveness you must be a nice person right?" She cut my sentence. My chin fell hearing those words of her. 

"If there is no other question I'll go." She said as she walked away.

I just stood there looking at her back until she couldn't be seen anymore.

Eunhye's POV

I followed Jinyoung who was heading to the hallway. I was curious about what thing did make him rushing.

I was about to reach the hallway but I stopped my pace. I saw jinyoung was standing face to face with a girl that I was sure she was our classmate in the literature class. She took a glance at me and I was a lil bit startled. She turned her sight to Jinyoung again and I saw them talking about something but I couldn't hear it clearly. Everything I knew was she left Jinyoung and Jinyoung looked at her back intensely until she couldn't be seen anymore. 

Did I miss something else than those tasks when I wasn't here?