On your marks.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'How much money you're capable of giving for having your dear friends back? The game is about to start and you'll have to be clever if you want to win.

Tomorrow you'll receive an address where you need to come, alone, unless you want them to disappear without a trace, and you'll bring all the money you think your precious Taemin and Kibum worth.

The game will talk for itself in there.

Concentrate in the sum of money you'll bring. The person you're gonna compete against could buy a plane.'

Jonghyun wanted to kill that man, he wanted to squeeze his neck between his hands until he stop breathing, to see the light escaping his eyes. He knew those thoughts were the description a serial killer would give on his declaration but it was the only thing he could imagine.

"What the he thinks they are?! Merchandise?!" He screamed, punching the wall and almost breaking his knuckles.

"What does he mean? I-I can't even think of how much money... a plane, what are we going to do!" Minho couldn't think straight.

"We should call the police to notify this..." Onew muttered, the words seemed to be escaping from his brain and wasn't able to think on anything else.

"We can't do that! He said it!" Jonghyun snatched the phone away from his hand, surprising Minho for his actions.

"Jonghyun! Are you crazy or what?! We're gonna get killed if we just do what he said!" And he became even more surprised when Onew yelled back, something that was representative of their leader was his calmness.

"And I'll die if that's the only way to save Kibum and Taemin!" Jonghyun's eyes sparkled with a dangerous gleam of fury.

"J-Jonghyun hyung I think he-"

"I won't listen to you and if you want to be a coward go ahead and be alone in your room, as always."

By the time he realized what he just said, Jonghyun's eyes widened and looked at his leader, who only managed to turn around and enter his room, locking himself in.

"H-Hyung! I'm sorry I-I... ." He shook his head, placing his hands on the wall, letting all the tears to roll down his face "I didn't mean to say that..."

Minho looked between his friend and the closed door. The last they needed was to fight, but he could understand the instability on his behaviour. After that painful and stressful week where the police couldn't do anything to find the whereabouts of his two gone lovers, the mood of the three became even more irritable, the three of them were blaming themselves for the disappearance, thinking they could have done something to keep them by them side.

Jonghyun looked angry, the pain on his body was driving him crazy and he started to yell at everyone who said something he didn't like it.

Minho was depressed, he remembered all the things he lived with Taemin, since their trainee era to the recent one, sometime he even hallucinated with him, hearing his voice and seeing his ghostly figure on their room.

Onew was in a conflicted state, he was angry like Jonghyun but equally depressed as Minho. He had constant nightmares every time he closed his eyes, the bloodied figure of Taemin and Kibum pointing at him, saying he was the responsible for their death, blaming him for his lack of leadership. He didn't even remember how many times he woke up screaming and crying.

"Minho, what the is wrong with me? Hyung is suffering like us and look what I said!" Jonghyun sobbed "I'm scared, what if Kibum is already- what if he killed them?"

"We can't think that way, w-we need to do the things he's saying and take them back." He stuttered.

"I'm such an idiot..."

"You're not, Jonghyun" Both Minho and Jonghyun looked at the leader that was on the door, looking at him.

"Hyung! I'm sorry I didn't mean that...pl-please forgive me..." He ran to hug him.

Onew sighed and rubbed his back "Don't worry, I understand." He smiled, not with his brightful smile but it was sincere at least.

"But you're  not alone, we-we are with you and Joon hyung told Kibum he wanted to talk to you..." He looked at him, trying to smile too "About something special."

"Shut up." Onew's cheeks took a faint redish color that couldn't hide from the other two, causing them to laugh slightly "We need to discuss what we're going to do."

"I don't think I have money to buy a plane..." Minho looked down, remembering the man's words.

"None of us..." Jonghyun sighed "But we have to do something, we can't lose them."

"I'll check how much money I have and then I'll go to the police." He said sternly.

"Y-Yeah, it's the best..." Jonghyun sighed in defeat "I'll see mine and ask my parents if I can use their savings."

"I'll do the same." Minho nodded.

"Be careful, be aware of your surroundings, even the slightest anomaly could be dangerous." Onew looked at them; he was going to lose his mind if something happened to them too.

"You too take care, Onew hyung."

The three of them left the room to make some calls and prepare to go ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter