Nightmares.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin.

"I don't want to die."

I remember muttering that in the moment the bullet went through my stomach, I can remember Key's hyung terrified scream and the sickening chuckle from our captor.

I knew something was going on the next day after the man beat us almost to death, they didn't bother or talk to us all that day, I could only hear they were doing something outside the room we were in.

I tried to talk to Kibum hyung, to ask him if he was alive at least but he didn't answer, after all the cuts and blows the man did to him because of me, he didn't talk anymore, he was just sobbing and looking at nothing. I knew it was my fault and I was ready to endure Jonghyun's hyung rage against me when he knew what happened... If we see them again, of course.

After two days, or at least is what it felt like, they entered the room again. One of them make sure our bonds were as tight as they could and tied a cloth over our mouths, with the help of the other, they carried us out of that room and moved us to another smaller. I remember seeing stars when my head hit the floor.

One of the men left while the other stayed with us, carrying a gun in one hand and looking at us in amusement. I could see Kibum was staring at the gun with fear all over his face and I was the same.

I didn't understand what was happening until I heard a voice I never imagined I could hear again: Onew hyung.

That's what things set in, Minho, Jonghyun and Onew hyung were here, at first I panicked, thinking they had kidnapped them two but after hearing three more voices apart from him, I realized they were here for us, the man seemed to notice my expression because he walked near the door to hear the conversation.

Taking advantage at the man's distraction, I started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter