Torture.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: This chapter has blood and a slight description of torture.

Pain, that was the only thing he could feel when he started to return to the world of consciousness, his ribs, his limbs, every inch of his body was aching, even breathing was painful.

After several minutes, he was able to feel that he was still lying on the cold floor, he couldn't feel the wooden chair crushing his arm or legs so he assumed he was free from it, it was worrisome, that said that he was almost dead for not feeling anything.

"Don't touch me!"

That voice, it was familiar somehow but his brain couldn't place it on a specific face.

"Get away from me!"

The voice was getting louder and it was starting to create a desperate feeling inside his chest, like if he needed to open his eyes and see what was happening.

"Minho hyung!"

Taemin.

He snapped his eyes open, finding a white blur instead of the room, he started to blink repeatedly, trying to see what was happening. Slowly, his hearing became better and he was able to hear a series of thuds followed by whimpers. His eyes moved to a couple of shadows on his right. He shook his head, regretting when the pain increased.

"T-Taemin?" He managed to stutter.

"Oh look, our diva is awake." He heard the voice he had learned to hate most in this world and some steps towards him "Thought you weren't going to, I was becoming slightly afraid that I hit you too hard."

Finally, he was able to see again, there, in front of him was the man, looking at him with that disgusting smirk on his face, he was dragging Taemin by his hair, causing the smaller one to cry.

"Let-" He started but had to stop when he felt something inside his mouth, he spat it, noticing it was blood.

"Ow, that must hurt." The man mocked again "You were saying?"

Kibum tried to get rid of the awful coppery taste on his mouth before continuing but after a minute of failure, he decided to glare at the man "Let him go."

"I would love to keep teaching you but this brat here needs to learn too." He jerked again his hair, earning another cry of pain.

"Don't hurt him!" He wanted to beat the crap out of that man, he hated him like he never imagined to hate someone. He was desperate to move and help his dear friend but the pain prevented him from moving even a finger, he feared for his own state "We're not animals to be trained!"

"Oh, just shut up and watch."

The man took out a knife and placed on Taemin's cheek, making the boy stop his struggles and Key's eyes to widen "D-Don't kill me..." He begged, thinking he wasn't going to see Minho again.

"Oh silly boy, I'm not going to kill you, I'm just going to train you." He smiled, applying more pressure on the tip, making small droplets of blood to appear on his pale face "I'll train you for one week, that's the time I have before sending the instructions to my client and your friends."

"A week? Did you call them?" Key asked, trying to calm himself, if he made the man angry, it was possible he was going to hurt Taemin.

"Yes, your little friend here talked to them. Told you I thought you weren't waking up."

He hated himself for being unconscious, he was capable of giving everything for being able to talk for a few seconds with Jonghyun, to hear his voice again, he needed it so much. But his chance was gone.

"I'm sorry hyung..." Taemin whispered with his eyes still closed.

"Nothing is your fault, Taemin,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter