Memories.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jonghyun ended throwing the pillow to the wall when the clock mark 2 o'clock in the morning. After crying a long time in the living room with Onew, he locked himself on his and Key's room.

He couldn't sleep and he knew Minho and Onew were in the same, how wouldn't they? His mind, being cruel, had imagined all the possible scenarios for his dear Ki Bum. What if he was hurt? What if he was being abused, physically or mentally? He felt even worse for this, he hated himself so much.

"Key, how long are you going to be in front of that mirror?! I want to sleep!" Jonghyun growled from the bed to the boy sitting in front of a small mirror.

"Are you happy, Jong?" The boy with feline eyes murmured.

"What? Key, really, I'm tired. Let's talk about whatever craziness you have in your head tomorrow"

"Just answer me, Jonghyun" the main vocalist froze, when Key used that tone, he knew he had to answer.

"Of course I am" He said "Why do you ask?"

"Nothing important" He shrugged it off, leaving his comb on the small table and standing up.

"Really Ki Bum? You ask me something that big and then you act like nothing happened?" Jonghyun glared at him, standing up and walking to the boy.

It wasn't normal in someone like Key to ask such things, he was always so sure of himself, so prideful. He felt concerned when he heard him.

"I say it was nothing, now go back to bed, you said you're tired-" He was cut off when Jonghyun hugged him.

"Talk to me, what's wrong?"

Key shook his head, trying to look away from him.

"Kibummie, don't lie to me"

"I.. the other day I found a blog about the group, I was curious so I read it" Key sighed, relaxing a bit on his arms "There was a post that caught my eye almost immediately, it said 'JongKey, reality or fiction?' Most of them were fans saying that we were a beautiful couple and that they wanted to happen but, there was an opinion that... hurt"

Jonghyun frowned, he knew there were a lot of stupid people in the world, saying things that looked like they didn't have brain.

"They said it was dumb, that you weren't gay and that I was too arrogant. They said you deserve happiness and a good girl by your side."

"God, Key, I can't believe you're that dumb"

"Yah! What did you say Kim Jonghyun?!" Key was furious, how did that stupid dino said that to him?

"I'm the happiest person in the world, we have our group, we have a 'son' and, the best, I have you" Jonghyun pressed his body tightly, kissing his cheek. “You’re the best thing that happened in my entire life”

"Stupid dino..."

It had been a few weeks ago. Jonghyun felt bad for some time, he thought he wasn't showing how much he loved Key and that it was the reason he felt bad after reading that. The next days he decided to make everything his diva wanted, without letting go of his own pride, obviously.

"Key..." He started to cry again, he wanted to hug him, to wake up the next day by his side "I'll find you" He took a photo from his drawer and hugged it tightly "Please be okay"

 

Taemin and Minho started dating by accident, actually.

One day, Taemin got trapped inside a store. They had ran out of milk in the night and Taemin didn't want to wait until the next day so he put on some glasses and a hat and went to the shop. Some minutes later, Minho's cellphone rang, the rapper smiled when he saw the name caller

"Taemin, where are you?"

"H-Hyung! A fan saw me and now I'm trapped inside the bathroom! I want to go back now..."

"Don't worry Minnie, I'll go get you" He smiled, being grateful for the fact that he called him instead of someone else "I'll go to the shop, Taemin got trapped inside the bathroom."

"My poor baby, that's what he gets for being so impatient..." Key sighed.

Minho chuckled, putting his jacket and sun glasses before leaving. He walked to the shop, noticing a huge crowd in front the establishment, sure the news spread fast. He sneaked behind the shop, finding a confused owner trying to understand what was happening "Sir, I'm sorry but my friend is trapped inside the bathroom, do you have a back exit?"

"Yes, yes, but I don't know what's happening, there's too much people!"

"Don't worry, I assure you that everything will be fine when were gone" He smiled softly "When I get him out, say everyone that there's no one else inside beside you, that he escaped"

The man nodded, not fully understanding.

Minho entered the small shop, hearing Taemin's name being screamed by some fans. When he entered the bathroom, he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter