Found.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Follow their rules until we find where your friends are" She repeated "Don't put yourself in danger."

The three boys nodded silently and walked to the door. Onew grabbed the bag where the money was, he had the feeling that everything was spinning, he was beyond terrified... How Taemin and Key were? Were they...alive?

"I'll drive" Minho said, looking at them.

"You sure?" Jonghyun asked, he didn't even offer himself, the pain on his body was worse than ever.

"Yes, I promise I won't kill us, we are finally getting them back." He couldn't die before seeing his precious maknae and love again.

"Okay then, thank you." Onew sighed, he was their leader and he wasn't even able to support him.

The address sent to him from Taemin's phone was odd, none of them remembered being there or even near. That only served to make them feel even more nervous, what if it was a trap? What if those bastards wanted the five of them?

"We're leaving the city..." Jonghyun muttered when they entered a lonely road.

"Everything will be fine." Onew reassured, even though he was having trouble to believe his own words.

Minho kept driving, staring into the road, memorizing every turn and bump, he had an idea that they were going to escape at full speed with those bastards chasing them. He felt a chill running down his spine when he saw an abandoned warehouse next to the road, it was so isolated...

Jonghyun was the first one to step out of the car, his legs were shaking almost uncontrollably, he couldn't understand how he was able to stand up. He knew Key was bad, he could feel it 'I'll find you now, Kibummie...'

Onew walked in front of them, he wanted to be able to protect his dongsaengs of any harm, even if that meant he had to use his own body. His eyes scanned the abandoned place; there was no light bulb or source of light apart from the light entering the glassless windows on the top of the walls. The main room, where they were, was large, with some crumpled metallic containers and large columns that provided a good shield in case they needed to hide. Apart from the door where they entered, there were three more doors, two of them seemed to go outside while the last seemed to go to another room.

Onew was about to give another step when the door on his left opened, revealing two figures with big guns pointing at them.

"Who the are you?" A third man entered, looking at them in disgust.

"I was about to ask the same thing" Onew remained calm "Where Kibum and Taemin are?"

He glared at the man who suddenly smirked at him "Oh? So you're the ones I'm going against. Sorry pretty boys, but those two pets are going to be mine."

"Don't call them like that you !" Jonghyun screamed, Minho had to grab him by his shoulders when he tried to run to them.

"Stop it, hyung!" He hissed, being barely able to hold him.

"Let's calm down everybody." The last door opened, revealing five masked man that had guns like the others "It's nice to see you everybody in here."

"Where my future pets are?" The man smirked with satisfaction when Jonghyun tried to attack him again.

"I'm afraid you're not seeing anyone until I check the money." One of the men walked to Onew and snatched the bag from his arm; the leader noticed another did the same with the others.

"Good, let's see what we have here."

Minho's stomach sank in fear, the others bag looked bigger and fuller than theirs. They had three millions in there, how much more the other had? 'Please... I want my Minnie back.' He pleaded, closing his eyes for a few seconds.

"My, my" The man started "didn't I told you my friend here was able to buy a plane? Seriously, your friends mean nothing to you."

"They're not ing merchandise! Stop talking like that!" Jonghyun yelled and, this time, Minho had to hold his arms to avoid a disgrace.

"We are all merchandise, boy, but we're not talking about this. Now is time to announce the winner." He clapped his hands "I think you can all see who is."

The three idols felt light headed.

"No! They're coming with us!" Jonghyun wasn't able to control his emotions, he needed Kibum, he wanted to have Taemin again; he needed the two of them to be happy again.

"You lose, be a good loser and accept your fate, you lose your chance and-"

Everybody in the room froze when a gun shot was heard, Onew looked at his friends, expecting to find a bleeding wound on them but they were fine, he looked at the ones with the money, but again, they were fine. No one was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter