An unforgettable concert.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew's hands were shaking. They were about to go out, to be in front of millions of fans that were expecting to see the "Shining SHINee", the five young idols. But they would only see three.

He didn't know how he was going to be able to say it, he didn't feel strong enough. Sure, Jonghyun offered himself to say it but it was his responsibility, he was his leader and he had to do it. Also, he knew that Jonghyun was going to be in a worse state than his; after all, Key was his boyfriend.

"I don't know if I can do this, hyung..." Minho whispered, clenching his fists so hard that his knuckles turned white.

"They'll be just a couple of songs"

The idea was not performing at all, but SM told them they needed to do at least two songs before saying something like that, promising that they would give another concert when everything was fine. Onew felt so angry at that point but was able to control himself.

With the lights still off, they walked to their positions and prepared themselves.

The first song, like a cruel joke of destiny, was Dream Girl, were Taemin's voice was first and Key's was right behind it. The music started and the lights , revealing the three of them. Some screams were replaced by confused whispers and the names of the two missing ones being screamed with a questioning tone; of course they will notice something was off.

It was nearly a disaster. Minho almost dropped the microphone in his first move, Jonghyun's voice trembled on his longest part while Onew dropped the microphone base in the last part of the song. They had never thought his song was that long until now, they were almost praying for it to finish.

When it finally ended, the lights turned off again and they had to move quickly to be in position for their next song that was Lucifer.

They started once again but when they reached the half, Jonghyun hit his limit. Key's voice entered his brain and he couldn't keep it anymore. He fell on his knees and pressed his arm over his eyes.

Onew signaled to the staff to stop the music and looked at Minho, who turned his back to the fans, taking his hands to his eyes.

The screams intensified, some of them were of anger and the others of worry. The leader could understand the angered ones, they paid to see a complete SHINee, with live songs and breath taking dance routines, not three boys failing miserably with each move and bursting in tears in the middle of a song, although it was rough to think about that in their condition, he couldn't blame them, they didn't know anything about it.

The lights t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter