Nightmare.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are they?" The manager groaned, walking around the room like a trapped cat "I told them specifically to come back immediately."

"Maybe the traffic or maybe Taemin did something." Minho looked at him, laughing slightly at the TV program they were watching.

"You have to rest, tomorrow will be a hard day and you need to sleep." He glared at them "Actually, you need to go to bed now."

"I promised Key I'll wait him" Jonghyun didn't dare to move his eyes from the TV.

"Taemin didn't want to go to the examination, I don't think he'll feel good when they come back so I have to wait for him." Minho smiled softly, thinking on his lover's face.

"I... I'm the leader, I have to be with them?" Onew sank in the sofa, hiding between the other two.

The manager rolled his eyes, exasperated for their great sense of responsibility. Although he knew how united they were and the special bond between Jonghyun with Key and Minho with Taemin, he also knew that this was a secret and they needed to keep their personal relations apart from their work.

"The time limit you have to go to sleep is 11 o'clock, understand?" He said, picking up his phone again and walking away from them.

"Yah, they're really late..." Jonghyun glanced at the clock beside him "The examination only last an hour, two hours in there, one going to. It's half past nine, they should have arrived an hour ago."

"It's Friday" Minho started, trying to push away the awful sensation his words woke in him "The number of cars in the streets is double."

"Yeah, I'm sure they're stuck in there, poor Taemin, he have to be with Key's whining" Onew laughed, ignoring the glare from Jonghyun.

"Yeah, you should be worried about my Minnie" Minho took the remote and started to surf around the channels. He stopped on a channel emitting the news.

"I don't like the news" Jonghyun sighed.

"There's nothing else so bear with it, hyung" Minho rested his head on the sofa, closing his eyes for a moment.

'A black car was found near a private clinic in Seoul's center. There was a man nearly dead inside'

Minho didn't knew why but he felt the urge to look at the screen.

'Police thinks it was a frustrated rob, the driver's window was broken and the keys are gone. They won't be able to confirm anything until they find the car's owner.'

"That's why I don't like to watch this" Jonghyun turned his eyes away from the screen.

"What colour the car was?"

"What?" Minho turned to see his leader "What are you saying, hyung?"

Onew shook his head, slapping himself for think in something like that "I was just curious, you know, nothing bad."

Jonghyun kept looking at him, his words produced an unpleasant sensation inside him. Was he saying that the car was theirs? No, he couldn't be thinking that, after all, it was the soft and always positive Onew, the best leader.

The manager entered the room again making Jonghyun jump at his sudden appearance. His stern face made everybody wonder what was happening. The man stared at the screen for a minutes before sighing loudly. "The car... The car was the one Key and Taemin were."

"What?!" Minho stood up, being followed by the other two "What are you talking about, manager hyung?!"

"The hospital called, it was the driver who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter