Pain.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well, that was the best concert I have seen in years" The man smiled, turning off the TV.

"You're sick..."Key whispered.

After the man used that damn gun and left, Taemin tried to ease the pain but what could he do? He couldn't use the his hands and wasn't even able to speak to him 'I'm sorry, it's all my fault' He thought, he couldn't forgive himself, he knew Key was trying to protect him.

When the man entered the room again, Taemin kneels in front of Kibum, like wanting to protect him, although he was scared to death. His fear increasing when he saw another two men entering the room, pulling two chairs inside.

"Let's take some beautiful pictures to your friends, shall we?" The mask was still covering his face but they were sure he was smiling.

One of the men walked to Taemin and pulled him from the floor, ignoring his struggles to break free. He placed him on the chair and forced his tied arms behind the chair's back, he used a coil of rope to bind his wrists to his ankles from under the seat. The main dancer tried to free himself but he only achieved to cut his wrists.

Sighing in defeat, he looked at the leader that was walking to Key.

"What do you think now, diva?" He started, grabbing Key by his hair "You ready to apologize?"

Key wasn't going to apologize, he didn't even apologize to Jonghyun, his pride was bigger than Minho's. But right now, he was to dizzy and pained to even think on saying something. He was only able to glare at the man.

"Come on, I didn't hurt you that bad" He chuckled, letting go of his hair.

The remaining man grabbed Key and placed him on the other chair, he untied his wrists and tied them again to the chair's arms, he secured his legs to the chair ones and stood by the other side.

"You screamed for Minho, right?" He asked, pointing at Taemin "He's your boyfriend, that's so cute" He mocked.

Taemin moved his eyes away from him, remembering his lover.

"So you're his little " He laughed, making the boy glare at him "And you're for the leader or the other?"

"F- you..." Key spat, trying to regain his composure for the pain.

"So I'll have to find out, good" He smiled "Well, let's start"

It didn't matter how hard they tried to stop that man from taking photos of them, Key ended up with a strip of tape covering his mouth and his wrists bleeding for the rope. Taemin tried to remain strong but started to cry when Key received another shock for his fault.

The three man laughed and left them in the same position. Key was whimpering softly, curling his body the best he could to ease the pain, he wanted to keep his strong image to Taemin but his skin was on fire and every single trace of courage was leaving his body, like being drained from the wound. He wished he could talk at least, to say his baby that he was okay and that everything was going to be fine, but that damn tape was on his way.

He managed to look at the boy, who was crying silently, with his head down. He knew he thought it was his fault but he had to understand that he was going to protect him no matter what.

"Yah! Kim Jonghyun, get your lazy out of the bed right now!"

"I have a better idea! Get yours in here" And without asking, Jonghyun pulled him to the bed, trapping his arms with his and pressing his body to his "I love when you act like my crazy wife"

He closed his eyes when that moment came to his mind. It was one day when they decided to go on vacation; he remembered how they missed the plane and had to wait for the other thanks to his laziness.

'Jjong' He called for him in his mind, he missed that stupid dino so much and wanted to feel his protective arms over his body, giving him the feeling that everything was okay. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter