Calls.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Onew! Is that what you said true?!'

Onew had to put the phone away from his ear at Joon's screams; even at that distance he could hear him.

"J-Joonie hyung... yes, it's true" Onew's voice was about to broke but he didn't want to worry him more.

There was a long pause in the other side of the line before Joon answered 'I can't believe it... Jinki, everything is going to be fine, do you hear me?'

"I want to believe it, we're still positive..." It wasn't all true but he couldn't say he was losing all hope of finding his dongsaengs.

'Listen, I'm so sorry but I have to go, please promise me you will keep me informed about every detail'

Onew shut his eyes and swallowed the lump that formed on his throat "I will, hyung, don't worry"

‘Thank you, please stay strong’

Onew smiled at his words, even on the phone, Joon was able to transmit his feelings and he felt the concern and warm support he was giving to him. He ended the call and placed his phone on the table, looking at Minho who was talking on the phone with a weak smile along with a pained expression.

'Minho how are you? The others?'

"Not well, Kyuhyun hyung but we can't give up" He murmured, staring at the floor.

'I'm such an idiot for asking that...' He could hear him slapping his head 'Did you inform the police about the package you received? Did the kidnapper contact with you?'

"No and no... What if that man hurt them? He or them have to be crazy for doing something like this! We can't risk them" He was about to cry again.

He heard some muffled voices at the other side of line and when someone talked again, it wasn't Kyuhyun anymore 'Listen to me, Minho, I know you are all scared but you HAVE to call the police, if that maniac contact you, he'll ask for ransom, the police will help' It was Heechul, his voice was serious.

"I know but-"

'There is no "buts" in here! You have to!'

Minho was about to answer when he heard noise and some yells and curses coming from the device 'God, Heechul hyung, don't talk to him like that!' It was Kyuhyun's voice again, he wasn't sure but he thought he heard Leeteuk's and Donghae's voice too 'It's not the way of saying it but he's slightly true... It can be risky for you too so please, call them. We are here for anything all of you need'

"Thank you hyung"

'Everything will be fine, don't worry'

Minho hung up and sighed, he really wanted to believe those words.

That morning, Jonghyun, Onew and Minho were woken up by their own cell phones ringing like crazy. Onew had received the calls from Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny and Joon, Minho from Kyuhyun, with some of the others Super Junior members, and Changmin. Jonghyun received WooHyun's call but after that, he didn't have the strength to receive more so he turned his device off, for the first time in his life, and curled up in the sofa.

"Hyung, are you feeling okay?" Minho asked when he saw Jonghyun was hugging his body with an expression full of pain.

"My body is burning in pain." He murmured, hugging himself tighter.

"We haven't slept or ate properly in this days, our bodies are reaching their limits..." Onew walked to him and kneeled in front of him, pressing the back of his hand to his forehead.

Jonghyun didn't believe that was his case, how many times he forced his body to his limit? How many times he ended up at the verge of fainting? Millions of times, this time it felt like if a train passed over his body, like being beaten "What are we going to do now?" He asked "How long are we going to wait for that man?"

"Heechul hyung said we should inform the police about the package..." Minho stuttered.

"But they might hurt them and we can't let that happen" Jonghyun managed to sit up with Onew's help.

"I think is the best... We can't do anything to help them and maybe the cops will help us to find something" Onew bit his lip.

"I don't know what to do, hyung" Jonghyun's eyes watered again, feeling the pain on his body.

"I'll call manager hyung and the police, calm down please" Onew looked at Minho, who hurried to Jonghyun's side and hugged him.

 

It was matter of minutes before the manager entered the dorm, with a male and female officer following him "This are agents Li Sung and Park Young Mi, they will ask you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter