Chapter 1.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't want to go!" Taemin crossed his arms "Hyung, I really don't want to..." he hugged his boyfriend from his back, burying his face.

"Your Umma is going to take care of you, Taemin, don't you trust your Umma?" Key walked to the maknae, trying to take him away from the taller one.

"I do but... I still don't want to, Hyung." He pushed his face harder.

"Come on, Minnie, you have been through the examination a million of times" Minho sighed, turning around to hug the other.

"But, this time feels...different" He pouted.

"Manager Hyung won't be happy if we're late and I don't like to be late, Taemin" Key warned.

"Yah! You're scaring him!" Minho snapped, hugging his boyfriend tighter.

"Come on, Ki Bum, don't get mad" Jonghyun wrapped his arms around the diva's shoulders, whispering the words in his ear.

"Stop it, Jong, I have to go!" Key struggled to get free but the other kept him in place, smiling triumphantly.

"I'm sorry, Minho Hyung, It's just that I wanted to keep dancing..." Taemin looked at him, smiling softly.

"You're adorable, you know?"

"Yah! I'm a man!" He glared at him.

"I love you, take care" He kissed his forehead, patting his head.

Key and Taemin exited the studio, joining Onew who was talking to their manager who glared at them the moment he saw them "What took you so long?"

"We're sorry, I didn't want to go..." Taemin bowed in front of him.

"Well, you have to. You lose your chance of going with the others for being away" He stated, opening the door to their car.

"Have a nice trip" Onew laughed, running away when Key looked at him.

"Return immediately after you finish, understand?" The manager said, looking at the driver too.

The door slammed shut, making Taemin jump. Key hugged him when the car started to move, Laughing slightly at the sight of his boy.

"It was curious" Taemin said, closing his eyes for a moment "I never thought Key Umma was going to visit his mother at the same time I visited my brother"

"I don't even want to think how you would be crying if I wasn't here"

"I'm 21 Umma..."

Key laughed, it was true, but Taemin was his little kid and he would always be.

The car kept moving for a long time, they were going to have their mensual medical examination. Like Taemin said, his brother felt sick and the little maknae ran to his side, wanting to help his parents by taking care of his brother for a week. Key, received a call from his mother, telling that she had free time from his nurse work and that she wanted to see him, making a whole drama to their manager to let him go, he was able to escape the routine for a week as well. During this time, the rest of the band went to his exam, leaving them by their own.

Thanks to the 'sweet' traffic of the city, the night fell soon and the road they took, seemed more scary than usual.

Taemin was starting to fall asleep when the car stopped abruptly. He sat quickly, feeling a sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter