At the verge of falling.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything happened too fast for the leader to comprehend.

Paramedics rushed inside the small room and ran to his friends; he could hear Minho's screams for Taemin, the voice from Jonghyun and the sobbing from Kibum. His brain was ordering him to move, to check how they were but he was frozen on his spot. He didn't even react when the paramedics stormed outside the room, wheeling Kibum, Jonghyun and Taemin out and Minho ran behind him.

He was afraid, what if Taemin was dead? What if Kibum had irreversible wounds? The fear and pain was eating him alive, he had never felt so weak and cowardly in his life. He knew he had to do something, he was his leader and fought so hard to keep them up while they were praying to find they whereabouts, how his manager congratulate him for being the support his friends needed, now everything was over and he couldn't even move to see them again.

"Sir, come with us." He snapped out of his thoughts when someone called him "We captured the responsible."

He simply nodded and walked behind him, there were many bullets holes on the walls and containers and the place smelled like burnt powder. Once he was outside, the same officer guided him to the ambulance where Jonghyun was, he asked for Minho and they told him he was on the ambulance with Taemin.

"Hyung, Kibum was bad... so bad." Jonghyun's voice made him look at his friend that was laying on the gurney.

"B-Bad? Was he badly hurt?" He stuttered, feeling even worse for not being at his side.

"Yes but that wasn't what concerned me... He was out of himself, screaming and begging me to not hurt him." He was about to cry again.

Onew felt the car started to move and looked at the paramedic that was treating Jonghyun's wound "How is he?" He asked the man, not daring to continue their talk.

"The bullet went through the muscle fortunately but it's bleeding profusely, also, I hope it doesn't affect the movement." He answered.

"Told you to stay calm, Jonghyun." He looked at him.

"I know but I couldn't... When I heard the shot, I feared so much for them that moved by impulse." He clenched his fist "! What if Taemin..."

"No! Don't even think that, he's going to be fine like Kibum." He stated.

Jonghyun nodded, trying to get away from the pain he was feeling on his leg.

The way to the hospital was silent, Onew didn't know what to say while Jonghyun was concentrating on resisting the pain and think about Kibum.

When they finally arrived, he climbed off the ambulance and watched as the doctors took Jonghyun away. Feeling his legs trembling, he walked inside the hospital and walked to the nurse station "Excuse me... I want to ask about Lee Taemin and Kim Kibum." He wasn't sure if she could know something but he had to be sure.

"Mr. Lee is on surgery and Mr. Kim on examination, you can wait in the waiting room." She pointed at the place with several chairs, he spotted Minho's figure curled in one of them.

He thanked her and ran to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter