A chance.

Gone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nightmare, for the three SHINee members it was a complete nightmare seeing nurses and doctors rushing inside Taemin's and Kibum's room every time there was some kind of emergency.

Taemin had a cardiac arrest at midnight, Kibum had something like a nightmare at two and the medics had to make him sleep again by injecting something on him.

"Lee Taemin is stable now, he has better chances of making it than before." The doctor said to a teary eyed Minho, the poor rapper felt he wanted to die when his Minnie suffered the attack.

"Thank God..."

"Kim Kibum needs to wake up in order to see how he is."

Jonghyun looked down; he wanted his Bummie to be fine, to hold him on his arms again.

"Thank you, doctor." Onew sighed, looking at his clock that marked three o'clock "Come on Minho, you need to sleep for a bit."

"No, I don't want to, Minnie needs me!" He took a step back, ready to get back to his chair outside Taemin's room.

"And what if he wakes up? You're going to be so tired that you won't do any good. What Taemin needs is someone strong that can help him." He may sound rude but he just wanted to help his doengsang.

Minho ended up sighing and walking behind his leader that was helping Jonghyun to get back to Kibum's room.

-

Kibum's unfocused eyes started to open slowly. He felt his head throbbing with a dull pain that almost makes him fall into the world of unconsciousness again. His body wasn't better, he could still feel all the cuts and the burning pain on his thigh where that bastard stabbed him, he couldn't even move a bit without feeling that excruciating pain.

"My God…" He muttered.

"K-Kibummie?" The voice activated his self defence system, muscles getting rigid because of the fear that coursed through his body.

"D-Don't hurt me." He stuttered, recoiling away from the voice.

"Kibum, it's me, Jonghyun, I'm not going to hurt you!" He wasn't sure if it was just him but that voice was close to tears "My Kibum, I swear I won't let anything happens to you again."

Jonghyun.

That name sounded so sweet to him, the back of his mind was saying that the name was something he repeated so many times among the past weeks, the name he called for while the man tortured him.

"J-Jonghyun..."

"Yes! Yes Bummie, it's me!" Jonghyun feel he could cry now that his Key talked to him, for him, saying his name was talking.

Kibum's erratic breathing started to slow down a bit, Jonghyun wasn't capable of hurting him, he was safe with him, right? Although all of this, he couldn't get rid of the fear inside him.

"Where does it hurt more?" He asked, refraining himself from touching him, he had the impression that Kibum wasn't going to tolerate that.

"E-Everything." He muttered, looking around the room, thinking those men were going to storm inside the room in any minute.

"I'll talk with the doctor, maybe he can do something." He smiled, feeling his heart aching when Kibum wasn't looking at him and that his eyes were b with tears.

Kibum gave a faint nod before he tried to sit up abruptly, remembering Taemin's condition "T-Taemin! He was- He got shot!" He screamed, trying to remove the machines attached to his body.

"H-Hey! No, wait! Taemin is alright! He's in the other room and Minho is with him." He was doing his best to calm him without touching him but when Kibum almost ripped his IV, he grabbed his wrist and moved it away from his hand.

That single touch was enough to send needles through Kibum's arm and body, he screamed, pulling at his wrist to be released. Pictures of the man hitting him, stabbing him and using that taser flashed on his eyes, transforming the white and well illuminated room into the dark and dirty basement they were before.

"Please don't hurt me! I won't do it again, I swear!"

Jonghyun panicked at his reaction, he was afraid that those emotional scars weren't going to heal. He panicked even more when a doctor and a couple of nurses rushed inside the room, carrying needles, ready to sedate him again.

"No! Stop! Leave him to me please; he's going to be worse if we continue doing this to him!" He screamed, standing on his hurt foot, ignoring the pain.

The doctor was about to retort that he was going to disturb the other patients when Onew grabbed his arm "Please, doctor, Kibum needs us to get over this."

After a moment of hesitation, the doctor nodded, saying that if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter