M i n e - 9

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE VOICES RESONATES THE HEART

She’s astoundingly beautiful as she sing from the heart..

 

Did my voice reach to you? I gave it all in this song..

====================================

=============================

No one’s Pov

          Everyone in the classroom is busy as they rehearse they song that they will sing in their Voice Class. 2ne1 is in the corner discussing what should they sing since it will be a love song.  And they will evaluate individually since Mr. Jung wanted to see if they get improved or not with their voice.

 

 

“Good afternoon class. Now let’s start with…… after School!!”  He announced loudly as he claps his hands together. Everyone stays quiet and watch how the members of the After School sing.

 

                     To cut the long story, Members of the After School needs a LOT to learn singing with their heart and not just their throat. Also, GG who are very good what they do have also need to have little improvement in their voice as they more concern about their looks. also the other girl groups failed to impress Mr. Jung.

 

 

“2ne1.. next!!!!” Mr. Jung called and glance at 2ne1 in the back.

 

 

             2ne1 look at each other and do a ‘fighting’ as CL is the first to sing but after she started singing, The door slide open loudly and behold the BIGBANG is in the class. In their simplest atiire, Everyone is going crazy in their seat!!

 

 

          The girls squeal with excitement and overjoyed as they see the Kings of Kpop. Murmurs can be heard as they are curious why is Bigbang in their class, Even GG can’t hide their flirtatious grin as they saw them.  Well, 2ne1 just didn’t care at all but still there’s a question mark in their head as they look at the Bigbang and stay silent so they wouldn't caught their attention.

 

 

     Mr.Jung who also didn’t expect them frowns and curiously ask “This isn’t your class, Bigbang! What are you doing here??”

 

 

“Nothing, we are just being bored and wanted some fun at the moment!” TOP said as he stride where Bom is, he even ignore the greetings from the other girls as his eyes only focused to the woman who is eating corn bread and at the same time have a lyrics sheets in her hand, memorizing her song.

 

 

He amusingly look at her "You have a kernel in your lips.." then he put his hand on the side of her lips and get the kernel, put in his mouth seductively "hmmm, taste corn!!" 

 

Bom rolled her eyes "If that corn would taste strawberry..  I will really really obey whatever you wanted me to do!" she said in her 'most' serious tone

 

Top have a bingu expression in his face "How can I do that? I don't do magic!"

 

Bom smirk and arc her brow"Well, I also don't do weird aliens who is more weird than me.. too bad huh?!"

 

TOP pouted like kid and react "tch!Then I guess I'll just find you off guard and attack you.. too wild for you huh?" he wriggle his brows suggestively to Bom which made bom gawk at him and put her chin up very high and said "Bring it on, Choi!"

 

             

 

 

 

 

          Seungri have a conceited smirk in his panda face as he scan all the girls in the room and give them a -downer smile. To all those who love him and wanted to flirt with him, they give him a wink, biting their lips and giggling and send him a flying kiss, that’s how popular seungri is because he’s a Ladies man, after all.

 

          CL whose really can’t take his Big Ego, His Vain about his handsomeness and most of all, his comeback comments that will make you senseless just rolled her eyes and hissed at him when seungri look at her with those big panda eyes of him.

 

Seungri (smirk and mockingly said to CL) : Quacking or Singing?! Isn’t that two the same??

 

CL (taunting reply and look head to feet to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter