M i n e - 3

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He Found His Prey

I found you now, My butterfly..

Go away and leave me alone, Dragon!

============================================

====================================

 

          “You must be feeling happy, huh?” I said as I stare at the ceiling of my room.  My room is painted in every shade of pink, since I like that color very much. My clothes are all over my room since I don’t have any time to sort it. But the messiest thing in my room is, ME! I didn’t sleep at all as his eyes always keep haunting me if I sleep. It’s like he’s the Freddy Krueger and I’m one of his victim.

 

 

I sighed and watch again up above “Are you seriously doing that in front of me?? Yuckkk~!” I snorted as I saw the lizards are making out in my ceiling. “but even lizards have a lovelife, but why can’t I succeed in love? Even mistaking a bad boy to my angel boy!!” I whine as I roll myself side to side.

 

I stop as I’m in the far corner of my bed “I think I’m going crazy!” I said and roll again “Ottoke~~! Ottoke~~! Wahhhh~!”

 

 

Then my mother come up knocking at my door and hears her loud machine gun voice.

 

“Sandara!! Are you still asleep?!! You’re gonna be late in your school!! Sandara!! Sandara!!! I said wake up right now!!” My mother voice boom as I blankly stare at the door.

 

 

I response lazily “I’m wide awake umma~!!!” then put the pillow in my face and I mutter to myself  “More like I don’t even sleep a wink! Haysss..”

 

 

My mother yell as she sharply eyeing me “What are you still doing in your bed, you lazy lady?!! Yah!! You better get down in 15 minutes or you’ll gonna get a spanking to me!!”

 

          I gather my energy to pull myself up but I think I’m still weak for not having a good sleep so I just talk my mother while lying down in my bed.

 

 

             I said weakly “I’m not a girl anymore umma~~! No need to do that to me.” Then I saw my mother is walking to me which made me bolt in my bed and awkwardly laugh while I stay far away from her and her hand “Arasso!Arasso! I’ll see you downstairs umma~! I love you umma!!” I sweetly said to her and put my hands on top of my head and create a heart sign.

 

 

 

            After I shower, dress myself with the usual comfy clothes I like and packed my bag and hang it on my shoulder. I quickly came downstairs and grab a bite. Then as it time to leave for school, my mother hug me and pat my head like I’m a child. I warmheartedly smile at her and kissed her cheek.

 

 

My mother informed me “You brother will gonna release today so I have to go to the hospital later. What time will you come home?” She ask me.

 

 

“Hmm, we have a gig for today.. so I think I’ll come home late..” I saw mom worried expression and I assuringly tell her “Don’t worry mom. I can handle myself!! Take care mom! say ‘hi!’ for me with cheondung and told him that never jump again in a tree or I will be the one to dislocate her bones ! Love you..”

 

 

 

 

Personality Development Class

 

          I have a very wide beaming smile as I steal a glance at my side.

 

Well, who’s at my side?

 

 

None other than Lee Donghae, My Friend that I am having crush on.

 

 

          As our teacher told us to write down what he writes in the board, I can’t help myself stare at him. Gosh~! He’s really handsome! How can you not fall for him? Haysss… I wonder when will I convey my feelings to you? Can you accept my heart if I said ‘I like you’? Can we be more than friends, Donghae?” I ask him mentally while I look at him affectionately.

 

 

          “Dara, are you okay??” I heard he mutter as he curiously stare back at me. My eyes widen as my cheeks redden for the sudden embarrassment because he caught me staring at him.

 

 

          “Uhh..ahh.. y-yeah!” I said as I look away shyly. I bit my lips and keep fidgeting my hand under the table.

 

              I heard he said "Are you sick, dara? hmmm.." then I felt his hand on my forehead then to my neck. I gawked at him as he said "You must be feeling so hot today, you face is flush but you don't have any fever.. here drink this! It will refresh you.." He handed me his own bottle of cold water..

 

 

People I'm telling you I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter