M i n e - 1

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Wrong Man to Confess"

One mistake and it change her life.

One wrong man and it will never be the same again.

============================================

====================================

 

 

                  I am nervously fidgeting my hands, biting my lower lip as I look at the sleeping prince right in front of me although the book is covering his face. I look at my back and saw my best friends watching me very carefully and supporting me to this biggest event of my life.

 

 

Are you curious what is it? Well, let me tell you…

 

 

I.

 

Am.

 

Confessing.

 

My feelings.

 

To my.

 

One and only crush!

 

 

 

                " Oh my gosh~! This is it!! This is the day I’ve been waiting for! No more excuse dara! You have got to do this! This is a matter of your lovelife and the end of your friendship. Just say what your heart really feels..." that's what my thought is and it gave me positive energy.

 

 

 

          I hesitantly look at his cover face and then take a breath first. I stammer “ah…err…. F-from the m-moment I-I saw you…” I stammered as I look at the script in my hand “I-i-i k-know I fall i-in l-love with you…” I look at him again and saw he’s still sleeping. I’m confused if he’s still sleeping or not because I know he can hear about this.  I look to the back and saw my best friends have their thumbs up and keep mouthing at me to go on about my confession.

 

 

          I don’t know where I found the courage to continue this confession of mine but the only thought that inside of my head is that this is the chance I’ve been waiting for. It’s been three years of friendship for both of us and now is the only time I took the courage to open my heart to him. I might wait for 3 years again if I didn’t do it right now.

 

 

               My voice got louder and has more power eager to let my feelings be heard “I know you are listening to this,... or maybe not. My confession...! It might end our friendship but it’s hard for me to restrain my beating heart that cause by you. Every time I see you, my eyes will be only fixed to you. When you smile, Butterflies are flying in my stomach and whenever we talk, it’s like the two of us are only living in this world. I never expect you also feel the same way with me too, Donghae!”  I said then panting look at him whose never move any muscle at all then i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter