M i n e - 11

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Night Together

Be here with me, tonight.

Sweet dreams jiyongie~~!

===================================

==============================

Dara

          I am in a deep sleep when my phone rings every second and that disturb my beauty rest. Without opening my eyes and snuggling the pillow beside me, I answered in a sleepy voice “Hellooo? Uwahh~~!” I yawn.

 

“Baby girl, Are you sleeping??” I heard the caller say. And from that words, I jolted in my bed and look at the caller ID and saw Jiyong’s name. I frown and look at the clock and I saw it’s freaking 2am in the morning

 

“Yah! what in the world you called me up in a ridiculous time?!!” I snappily said and I heard he chuckled..

 

“You.. know.. baby girl, I really like you when you are angry… hahaha! You are so ugly when you angry… I really wanted to see you now…” He slurry said as I heard the noisy background he’s in.

 

          I don’t know but I feel so panicked knowing he’s out there, drunk and maybe alone. There’s something telling me, to go to him in this instance to make sure he’s alright. It’s weird for me, this is the first I feel something towards to someone.

 

“Where are you?! Are you drunk, huh jiyong?!! Are you okay?!!” I ask  while I get out of my bed and started to walk back and forth while biting my nails.

 

He chuckled and said “Tell me.. one more time… my name.. puhlease~~!” he said in a cute voice.

 

I shouted anxiously “YAH!! JIYONG!! I said where you are right now?!! Did you call your members to pick you up?!!!”

 

“Uhmm.. hmm.. let me think about it!! Hmm.. nope!! I call you first.. Jja~jan!! why am I calling you right now?!” He mutter and have the right to ask me which I also don’t know why am I the first he call and not s who could pick him up. Once again, he made my mind in turmoil.

 

“Jiyong, what are you talking about.. where are you, I’m gonna be there! Tell me…”

 

“I don’t know where am I.. the world is spinning in my eyes.. hahaha! Oh~! It’s shape is octagon.. hahaha!” He playfully said and heard his hiccupping.

 

I said gently “Okay.. okay.. I know that place.. stay there! Okay? do you want me to call your members??”

 

“NO!! they will be disappointed if they see me in this state.. sorry baby girl..”

 

I was taken aback. I can sense he is very sincere in his sorry. But what makes me caught off guard is when she call me ‘baby girl’ not in a teasing way but in a tender that made me quiet for a minute.

 

I speak softly “arasso!! I’ll see you there.”then I hung up and change into more casual clothes and shake my head while grabbing a taxi and I mutter “What am I gonna do with you jiyong!!”

 

 

                    I am now in front of the club Octagon and saw someone is sitting in the side of the road while his head bowed down on his knees. I am unsure if it is jiyong or not, but I found my feet walking to him.

 

“J-jiyong? I-is that you??” I curiously ask.

 

“Dara.. baby girl!! You’re here!!” He have a boyish grin on his lips as he look up to me like as if I’m a goddess or alien…

 

 “H-hey!! Y-yah!! a-are y-you okay??” I worriedly ask him.

 

He stand up on his own even though he stagger and replied“Yep! I’m fine..C’mon! the car is in this way..” He’s walking by his own without my help but when he nearly stumble, I put his arms in my shoulder and hold his waist to support his weight.

 

I said softly “I’m gonna drive your car.. just rest okay? why are you drinking alone by the way?!!”

 

He stop for a second and started to walk again and said “There’s a lot of thoughts In my mind.. I want to unwind! But it doesn’t help me at all…. Because you are here…” then he look at me with tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter