M i n e - 2

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fear not the Ghost but the Dragon!

The Devil is coming in your way.

Are you ready to be claim, butterfly?

===============================================

==========================================

Voice Class

 

          “After this I’m going home. Then forget what embarrassing happen today. Aishhhh~~! I’m so dumb!! B-but he doesn’t know me so it’s a good thing b-but w-what if he k-knows me??” Thoughts rush in my head as I look blankly in the air.

 

 

My other self thought “What if he doesn’t? Fool! No one even knows your name, so why stress yourself? Hah! If you know that man not even remember you.. so chillax!” I exhale and got startled by Mr. Jung.

 

           He claps his hands to get the attention of our class and announced “Okay, class! For today’s assignment, I want you to sing about love. The passion that love brings in your life. I know you have a crush, special someone or a boyfriend right? Then make them your inspiration to pour your feelings to the song you select, arasso?! On Friday, give your song to… to miss Park Bom and Miss Park, Submit it on my desk, okay?” He said as he glanced at Bom who happily nodded her head and smile.

 

 

Our class end just like that but I feel so dejected today for not accomplishing correctly what I have to do today. “So much for the effort and sincerity I’ve put in that confession and it all waste just because I’ve got a wrong man!!”  I lazily put my head on my desk and close my eyes when I heard someone with a voice of medusa.

 

 

      Jessica puffed up “Hey ahjumma! Someone told me that you are flirting with G-dragon, is that true?! Huh?? Are you really that low to throw yourself to someone like our prince? ” Then after she didn’t hear any response to me, she hit my table in a very rude manner which made me pissed off. “If I’m talking to you then you have to answer me, you stupid weak trying hard singer!!” she said in a loud mocking voice.

 

 

 

That’s it!!This fake snotty Plastic Barbie really knows how to get in my nerves. I’ll add her in the list of people I hate very much and kill her in my mind!!” My evil self thought but I dismiss it after one second.. “keep calm dara! Thinking thoughts like that will not make you rich. Keep calm okay? You are not gonna stoop on her level! You

 whuu~! Whuuu~!”

 

              I breath out as I straighten in my seat and look at her in the eyes and composedly said “No! I don’t even know who he is! So Jessica, I think your business with me is finished. And if you don’t understand that, then I think you have got to check your brain or you’re just plain stupid trying to be a singer with your shrilly squeaky voice.” I look how dumbfounded Jessica is 

 

          There’s an eerie silence in our classroom since this is the first time I talk back to someone. Whenever Jessica mocks me or insult me, I always stay quiet about it so in everyone eyes they thought I’m being bullied but I’m not. It’s just not in my character to take the same flow with a bitc* like her.  

 

 

She is shaking with anger as she raise her hand to slap me, I’m ready to dodge it when someone hand caught her hand. Chaerin grip her hand tightly and push it down in her side that made her stagger in her heels.  

 

            Chaerin threateningly look at her “You messed with her.. You’ll have to deal with me first, You fcking auto tune !!!” She scowls at Jessica. The rest of GG came to the rescue or more like to stop Jessica because they know Chaerin and Bom who is in my side can make their surgery face go uglier than they are right now.

 

 

“Back off Sica or you want my cute little fist in your plastic face? You don’t want them to see your ugly side, aren’t you? ” Bom threaten her but she doesn’t look like one since she add to blow an air to her fist which made her undeniable cute.

 

 

“ Don’t think we are finish here, ajhumma!!” her last words and snappily shove her groupmates and quickly walk out. Sunny, yuri and seo-hyun bow to us and said sorry on behalf of Jessica’s actions.

 

 

 

              After everyone is gone, we are now in the parking lot where Bom’s car at ready to get home. I heaved a sigh and shake my head as I remember again what happen today. I wish after I sleep, I could forget it and vanished in my brain! Then I can start again to garner the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter