M i n e - 12

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inch by Inch We Are Moving Closer

Confusing but it feels right when I’m with you..

It’s more intense of what I felt with donghae…

===================================================

=========================================

Dara

 

                     One week had passed and I think I am still in cloud 9, we are now preparing for our debut after we collaborate with Bigbang in Lollipop MV. The feedback of the people on us is much bigger than we expected. They don’t know our name or our group name so they called us ‘the female of Bigbang’ And that’s how YG sajangnim told us that within this month we will gonna debut as 2ne1!! Isn't that great? that's why we are now busy with the preparation, recording, choreography and how our MV's will be... 

 

“Darong~!! Darong~~! You are spacing out again…” I heard someone said in my side and when I look at HIM, he’s pouting like a kid while staring at me..

 

 

“Jiyongie~! I just really can’t believe that we are gonna debut this month!! Ghadddd~~!!” I squeal and playfully slap him then I added “And that’s because of you.. why didn’t you say you anything that you’ll gonna produce us, huh?”

 

               He straighten in his seat but his hands reach out for my hair and play it in his hands “Does it matter now?! You’ll gonna debut right? And after all, I’m gonna take credit once you are popular and become big here.. so it’s more like investment..” He grin and lean forward to me as he put his arms around me.

 

          I feel again the churning in my stomach as we are close together. But what change is, I’m more comfortable with him being like this. I like the way he lays my hair with his fingers. I like the way he inhale my scent whenever he’s on my back.. It gives me always goose bumps. I like the way he childishly pout and talk with me in the phone every night. For now, I am satisfied on what we are. We are not anymore master-slavery relationship but you consider our relationship FRIENDS but in the eyes of our group we are INTIMATELY FRIENDS.

 

When did we become this close?

Oh right!

It’s about the truth and Dare…

 

 

 

 

s7ven restaurant

          After the making of our Lollipop MV, we came straight in here to celebrate our successful MV. In front of us are the Bigbang who have eagle eyes on us. You can feel the tension and awkwardness surrounding our table when s7ven came in with our order.

 

“Yah!! Why are you all so awkward huh?! C’mon bigbang, you should treat this ladies with utmost care!! Why are you making them feel so nervous!!” s7ven said and glare the men whose been like little brothers to him.

 

“Eeiii~ hyung! We are treating them like they should be, right chaecat?! We’ve became close in our dance right?!!” Seungri scratch his head while explaining.

 

Chaerin nodded  and teasingly said “of course! Your sloppy dance made me stood out so I think we’ve became close..”

 

Seungri embarrassingly blush and said “yah! my dance is not sloppy.. And I thought here that you are enjoying yourself when you dance with me.. and yo----” he never finish his words when chaerin put a spoonful of bibimbap in his mouth and grinningly said “Eat up seungrat!!!”

 

          Top get his bag and put out a delicious grilled corn and give it to bom which for the first time shyly get it and blushingly said ‘thank you’ and that’s how their first normal conversation start..

 

Dara is fidgeting her hands like she usually do when she’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter