M i n e - 5

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Butterfly and the Dragon

At last we meet.. I'm here to claim you as mine, butterfly!

You can have me but never my Heart, Dragon!

================================

===========================

DARA

                   I’m running late in the school premises to get in her class. Bom texted me many times now, informing me if our prof. is now in the class. I really blame the man who called me last night, he’s the reason why I’m late and true to his words, I dream of his voice.

         

 

          In my dreams, He keeps calling my name in the sweetest voice I've never known then when Donghae and I met each other in this beautiful gazebo. Suddenly, His voice sounds terrifying and scary that made Donghae vanished in my dreams and the only words I could hear is ‘You are mine!’ and it really made bolt in my sleep that made me fall down in my bed.

 

 

Spooky and so very weird, huh? I hope that it will be the last time someone will prank me..

 

 

           I am now walking fast to our building when I suddenly stop breathing as I saw a very familiar man waiting for me at the end of the corridor. My heart began racing as I saw his lips curves into smirk. Then he finally made a move towards me. His every step made me breathless and made me just watch him step closer and closer to me.

 

 

Again, My mind tell me to turn around and run for my life but my body can’t as if my feet is stuck on a glue with the floor. While he walks to me, His brown eyes captivated me.

 

 

Despite how scared I am, I find my brain praising him “I know now why girls dig bad boys. They don’t just have this strong and masculine image but they also have this charisma overflowing in them.”

 

Now, he’s in front of me.. I can’t even look to his eyes! I look at every nook and crook of the walls, ceiling, floor and the empty hallway but never in his eyes, his eyes is the most dangerous of all!

 

 

          I took a glance to see him and I can see he is enjoying how uncomfortable I am in his eyes.

 

 

    “Have a good night sleep, baby girl??” he teasingly said and I put my hand into my mouth while my eyes widen as I look at him.

 

 

Shock is all over my face as I stutter “Y-you’re t-the caller last n-night??”

 

 

     He said nonchalantly “Well, yeah!” He mischievously added “I didn’t know you’re a moaner. You keep my name so it means you dream of me..” He step forward then I step backward. Great! My feet is alive, then why didn’t you run when there still time.. stupid feet!!!

 

 

I defensively exclaimed “I do not!! I don’t even know it’s you….” Then I sarcastically added “and if I know, I shouldn’t answer it by the way!”  

 

 

                   His face turn serious as he walk forward to me and grimly said “There are two thing I hate the most.. One, I don’t like to be mistaken by someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter