M i n e - 4

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Call of Nightmare

Dream of me, Butterfly!

Not gonna happen, Dragon!

======================================

=================================

 

           Its 1am when I got home. I lifelessly walk to my room and lay down in my bed because I feel so worn out for today’s activities. I started to doze off when my phone rings.

 

 

                       Whoever that is or whatever they need me at this time, I don’t give a . I’m tired and I’m in no pleasant to answer that since I can’t even lift my hands so I ignored it. But the persistent caller doesn’t stop calling me and my phone who always buzz and rings really annoys me. I pat the area of my bed searching for my phone and as I get it above in my head.

 

 

Its better be important or you’ll really gonna regret calling me at this hour!

 

 

I answer the phone without looking that the number is unregistered.

 

 

I lazily answered “Hello??”  

 

 

“Why don’t you answer your goddamn phone?!!” the man say brusquely at me and my face scrunches up when I saw that the no. is unregistered, it means I don’t know who is on the other line getting mad at me because I don’t answer my phone.

 

 

Who is this?? And why is he mad?? Is this a prank call??

 

 

“W-who i-is this?? If this is a pran---” My words got cut off.

 

 

“Your worst nightmare, baby!” He said in a huskily tone that send shivers down my spine.

 

 

I rolled my eyes and said “Yah!! I don’t have any time kidding with you..” My finger is now itching to push the end button “Who are you or I’ll hang up??”

 

 

He chuckled for what I said “Hahahaha! Didn’t know such a girl have guts to talk to me like that! Don’t you remember me, baby?” as he said that I hang up on him but after one second my phone rings again.

 

 

I frustratingly said “Arghh~! YAH!!! I’m gonna call on the p---“ he cut me off again that me throw the pillow on the wall.

 

 

“DON’T.EVER.HANG.UP.ON.ME.AGAIN.SANDARA!” he said in a livid and threatening tone that made me swallow the annoyance I feel inside and just keep my mouth shut.

 

 

“Are you still there.. Answer me!!” He said in a commanding voice.

 

 

I stammer “Y-yes!” I clear my throat and says “Can you stop playing ‘guess who’ in here, so I can sleep now?” My eyes are really drooping and I just want to end this odd conversation with this strange man who I still don’t know who is he.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter