M i n e - 6

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE BROKENHEARTED GOOD GIRL 

Your tears, your smile, your everything.. it’s only for me!

It hurts.. My heart is breaking…

==========================================

================================

DARA

 

“Dara!!”

 

“Unnie~~!”

 

“SANDARA PARK!!!” Bom yelled on my ear.

 

I jumped and get out in my trance and saw how deadly bom is glaring at me while CL and minzy are trying to suppress their laughs.

 

 

“What??” I yelp and furrow my brows looking at Bom as my ears still tingling for her high pitch voice “Geez, bommie~! I know you are the main vocalist but can you please not do your lethal calling names in your high and powerful voice!” I massage my ears and tried to go away the drumming of my ears.

 

 

She annoyingly retorted “You’ve been spacing out for many times!! What is wrong with yah?!”

 

 

I nervously fidgeting my hands under the table then I find myself babbling say “Oh it's n-nothing!! I'm just.. you know...  having a lot thoughts.. about... about...” My mind is in chaos and can't find any excuses to add on..

 

Chaerin raise her brow and observantly looking at me "about what, dara??"

 

              Shocks!! what dara?! think! think of anything!! The DEBUT!!!!

 

I said out loud and even jump out in my seat "About our debut!! yes!! that's it!!! I am concern about our debut!" I abruptly exhaled now that I covered the real reason.

 

          I don’t like to lie to you girls but if this is the only way to save our group into shame then I just have to endure that evil beast who plan to ruin my life…

 

Bom pulled me down in my seat "YAH!! sit down, Pabo!! why are you so weird today!!" she look at me bizzaredly.

 

am I?? What if she found out I'm hiding something from them?!! oh no!!

 

I fakingly laugh and defensively said "W-what are you talking about?! I'm always unusual and awkward right? RIGHT?!!" I playfully wiggle my head and look at bom with my doe eyes.

 

Minzy chuckled and wink at me "That's right bom- unnie!! Unnie is like that ever since.. It's not something new.. hahaha!!" And I guess bom buy it because she keep shut but her lingering look make me go sweaty and nervously bit my lips.

 

THANK YOU MINGKKI!! I"LL TREAT YOU LATER~~! If Bom doesn't find out!!

 

CL said "Oh, you don't have to worry about that unnie~! YG-sajangnim and I will have a meeting today regarding about our debut!! Well, I just hope it will be a good news!!" She's smiling ear to ear as she clasp her hands together and dreamily stare the air..

 

 

 Bom happily clap her hands and said"Oh yeah~~! That's great isn't it!! I wish God is in the favor of us~! I really want to be in  a big stage with more people listening to us and watching us.. I want to make people happy~~!" I nodded as I agree with her.

 

             We all wanted to debut as fastest as posibble but I guess YG sajangnim saw that we are not yet ready for it so we all do our best to prove to him that we are ready. Late nights practise, Keeping healthy and fit our body and mind, Improving our vocals and dancing and also our hardworks to polish our faults and make it our strenght. That's the struggle of 2ne1 in 2 years of training.

 

“Unnies~~! Can we talk about it later??" Minzy's voice snap me out in my thoughts.

 

"why, what's wrong mingkki??" Bom ask.

 

"Why don’t we grab a food first.. I’m hungry!!” Minzy whines. She her stomach and then at the same time our stomach growls needing an attention to us. We laugh together and walk in the cafeteria to get a lunch.

 

              But not after Jessica, Sulli and Uee bump to us and give us a disgusting look and snicker before they pass us by. 

 

Bom furiously gritting her teeth "Those es will taste of my cute little fist if they didn't stop acting like a fake snotty wannabe superstars!!" She furiously said as she stare them going to the Super Junior Table which made me envious because they can just come and go and sit with them and talk like their old friends but that's not the case, Lee Donghae is also there..my crush, I just don't like how jessica openly flirts with him. But I'm glad that Donghae never ever reciprocated her actions. So I stay and watch where Jessica will seat. I just wish it’s not in donghae side and I felt relief when she seat with Leeteuk.

 

 

"C'mon now dara!" Bom pull me and I just go with her willingly now that I have nothing to worry about.

 

 

            My eyes are shining when I saw there’s still ramen left but then as I reach out for it, someone slap my hand and I just whimper because it hurts. I look at Bom who is puffing and breathing so hard looking at me..

 

 “You are not ordering again any noodles, DARONG!!” Bom said and point the lonely ramen screaming for my name “I tell you now, you must not order it AGAIN!!”  

 

          My heart tells me that I should eat what my heart desire but my mind also speaks how scared I am when bom is gonna turn into ‘Bomminator’.

 

Heart or mind?? Hayss. Okay! for now, I won’t choose ramen for today.. I’ll just eat later when I got home! Aww~! My ramen is sobbing~!!

 

 

I poutingly said “Arasso.. Then I just order Toppoki” My mouth waters as I look the freshly baked pizza “and ooh~~! There’s a pizza!! I want pizza, ahjumma!!” I jump excitedly and got two pizza in my plate.

 

“I envy unnie~! Even if she eat a lot, we are the only who gets fat!!” Minzy said while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter