M i n e - 7

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M HIS SLAVE AGAIN!

You'll never get away from me, butterfly! NEVER!!

But you still never gonna have my heart! :P

It's okay, I'm satisfied how the picture turn out very well...

*blush* leaving the the room..

======================================

=================================

G - DRAGON

               “What the am I doing here with this crazy fool ahjumma?!” That’s what running on my mind ever since I take out this fool in her miserable, shameful and very foolish incident.

 

          I look at the woman who is sitting on the table while she’s crying relentlessly and sing at the same time even though her voice is cracking up and sound very croaky in my ears it still have a tender and warm feeling that even I can’t stop her from singing. Her soft voice is caressing the lyrics that full of sorrow and hurt and you have to add the factor how different she is when she's singing.

 

              I noticed that even though she's wearing all that loose shirt, baggy pants and sneakers.. She's pretty with her soft messy brown hair, Her quirky cute nose and her smooth flawless skin that made me want to caress and her smile.. her smile makes her outstandingly beautiful. 

 

“Geez~!And that GD, is coming from someone like you.. Crap!! When did you became so soft and attentive to her, huh? snap out of it man!! you have tons of models lining up to get with you!! ” I took a sip of the beer and cross my arms as I laid-back in the sofa watching her...

 

 

       It’s been 30 minutes since we’ve been here and rent this karaoke room for 1 hr.  I still don’t know why I have to suffer listening to her singing those broken-hearted songs. She looks at me from time to time and narrow her eyes and curl her lips whenever I arc my brow then she will look back to the screen and sing out loud.

 

“This is bull!! Why am I even staying with her?! I mean, I could leave her alone.. but why can’t I in just leave..!! Bull!!” 

 

 

 

DARA

“I know everything there is to know

But when it comes to love, I’m such a fool

            Yeah! Love is something I will never understand and that makes me a fool. But I’m not the only one; everybody is a fool when it comes to love.


Even if I don’t know anything else
I really want to be good at love like everyone else..
But I can’t – what do I do?

What do I do? I totally love him.. Do I have to give up? If he’s happy then maybe I can be happy for him..


Do I need to learn from you, who only received and just left me?
Why did you teach me a love that’s not really like love?”

              I know I am the only one expecting that there will be ‘us’. Sometimes I also have a reality check whenever Bom tell me that donghae will gonna ‘friendzoned’ me. But you know when you are in love, Even if you say it’s alright to be friends.. You still hope it could be for more. You still wanted to be with him as a partner not as friends.

 

 

 

It is just heartbreaking how reality slaps my face and kicks me in the gut to make me realize how foolish I am to still hope for a love that never really there. I am the only one who is in love to love.
 

 

          I put away the mike and lay down in the table while I cover my eyes with my arm. There are thoughts that are causing me confusion and difficulty to understand.

 

Why G-dragon is right now with me? Why am I still with this bad boy who is also the reason why I am now in this state?

 


“Hey, pabo!! Are you dead??”   I heard he say but I kept my silence as I still ponder about my thoughts.

 

“How can I drag him to the ice cream parlor then to this Karaoke hub? Why are he acting like a good, concern and handsome man in my eyes?”

 

 

He yelled “YAH!!! Speak to me!! are you okay?!!!”  I give no reply to him and still thinking in my head.

 

“Why am I thinking about him when I should think about Donghae and how will I face him on monday?!  Arghhh~! My head is completely chaos!!!”

 

         When I take away my arms and open my eyes, the first thing I saw is his eyes. His eyes are really mesmerizing as its color always change depend on his mood, maybe! He move away from me like I have some kind of virus and cross his arms while glaring at me..

 

 

I exclaimed “What??? I’m still breathing..” I puzzledly look at him then snicker “I’m just broken but I will never kill myself.. I’m not that desperate!”

 

 

“Then you should speak when I ask you too.. Don’t give me a silent respond, pabo!!” 

 

 

 

My voice rose as I stand on top of the table have my hands on my hips and look down at him “YAH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter