M i n e - 8

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BIGBANG AND 2NE1

Every day it’s like a battle between you and me…

But I always win, baby girl! Just surrender peacefully..

=======================================

=================================

2NE1

                        It’s been two days, after Dara saw Jessica and Donghae kissing. They are now officially in a relationship. In those two days, Dara think very thoroughly about how should she feel and act towards Donghae and She came into conclusion, that maybe she should just act how she supposed to be since she realize she don’t have that deep hold to Donghae, She fell in love with his kindness. She fell in love how he is the first guy who shows her the gentleness of a man.  And 2ne1, they are the ones who made her realize all about that. They’ve had a sleepover in my house on Sunday and the whole day, They've just have fun together, eat together, go shopping together and talk about boys that night.

 

 

Sunday

             Dara have only one bed in her room and they've decided that bom would be beside her. The maknae’s don’t like to sleep with their unnies. Why? Dara is a sleep-hugger and Bom is a eat-sleeper. But those two maknaes also have habit in their sleep like minzy is sometimes a sleep-walker and chaerin snores loudly as in like a dinosaur roaring in your ears which she always denies but then there’s one time, they've record it and make her listen to it and she still denies it! So we rest the case of “Is chaerin a dinosaur or not ?”

 

 

              Dara is in the Indian seat position, Minzy is hugging her knees, Bom is sitting in the W position while chaerin is lying on her stomach and hands in her chin. they've started to talk about their  debut and boys.

 

Chaerin (calmly informing) : YG- sajangnim will gonna held an audition on Tuesday.. I don’t know what is it but he said we should try it on..

 

 

Bom (put her hand on her lips and furrow her brows ): Hmmm.. Don’t you think he’s being secretive to us? I mean, why wouldn’t he said anything concerning about that audition and our debut is still blurry right?

 

 

Chaerin(imitating YG voice) : Yea!. When he talk to me, he just said “Train harder for now on, focus on your singing, dancing and your presence….. You’ll be busy from now on!” that’s all he said!

 

Dara : Well, for me, I just hope we’ll debut as soon as possible.. I mean we’ve been training for two years.. Many girl groups has now debuted.. but we… we are still in training..

 

 

Minzy (sound serious) : Hmm, everything must have a right time! Maybe, this audition that wanted Yg- sajangnim wanted to try on is our first step towards our debut~~! So we should train and do our best so we could have it! Right, unnies?

 

 

Bom (slap playfully minzy’s arms and teasingly glance at dara) : Yah~! Are you really the maknae here?? Dara-yah! are you now the maknae~?

 

 

Dara( bow to them and cutely speak): Annyeong!! I’m the fake maknae~~! Heol!!! I can’t do this… wahhhh~~!!

 

 

 

 

             Then she received a text coming from her only nemesis named ‘G-dragon’

G-dragon : Still awake??

 

Dara raised her brow and ignore the text. After 2 seconds, another text came..

 

G - Dragon : Yah!! Did you just seenzoned me?! You want to die!!! Reply right now!!

 

Dara(scowl her face and hissed) : tsk! This bad guy!! Always ordering me all the time.. let me have my personal space!!!!

 

Then she shut down my cell phone and tossed it in the bed…

 

 

Bom (raise her brow ) : Is it G-dragon again?! Aren’t he had enough when I punch his face!!

 

Dara : Who else?? Aish~~! That guy is like a devil always beside me.

 

Minzy (fascinatedly looking at bom and give a thumbs up) : Unnie~! You look so cool on that day!! I ‘m really really your fan…

 

Chaerin(laugh out loud as she shake her head) : hahahaha.. I remember how the other members shake with fear when they saw bomminator is on the loose. They even can’t help their leader..

 

Bom (grinning then curiously look at dara) : Kwon must be thankful that Dara stop me from getting him a face surgery.. hey, darong~! Why did you stop me?

 

Dara (fidgeting her hands and blink continuously) : ahhhh.. errr…. I don’t want the police to arrest you because you accidentally killed him.. you know! And don’t you think one punch is enough to get him a lesson..

 

Bom(accusingly stare at dara) : You sound defensive.. do you now like this guy, huh? HUH???

 

Chaerin(interrogating starts) : also, what happen why are you face is flustered.. why both of your lips swollen, huh? Huh?! Tokki-ah!!

 

Minzy : Unnie is having a secret… tell us!! Tell us unnie!!

 

Dara (pinch her bridge nose and cover her face with her hands): hah? Uhmmm… well,…. Aigoo~! I’m shy to tell this~~!

 

Minzy (nudge dara and wink at her) : what is it unnie~! Spill it.. it’s okay!!

 

Dara( can’t look their eyes, staring the floor) : he…. I mean,…. We….. err, I guess not.. He………. Kiss me…. on the lips (she mutter)

 

 

                It takes 1 minute, before the girls process it in their mind.. that Dara had now her first kiss by a man.. not only a man.. a famous genius heartthrob man!!!

 

Chaerin (squeal) : Kyahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~!

 

 

Minzy (gasp in amazement) : Uwahhhh~~~~~!

 

 

Bom(shake dara’s body and hug her tightly) : Heol~! You lucky girl!!!!

 

 

Dara (confuse, look her friends clueslessly) : W-what? Aren’t you gonna get mad to him? Aren’t you gonna say I’m idiot to let him kiss me?? I-I mean.. it’s for my future boyfriend…. How could he just steal it from him?!!

 

 

Chaerin (shake her head and rolled her eyes) : No! why would we? I mean , duh?! That’s G-dragon who kiss you.. you must be blessed and very thankful for him..

 

 

Minzy (jump up and down and held dara’s hand) : He’s a genius artist, unnie~! Everyone wants to be kissed by him even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter