M i n e -10

Love me or Hate me.. You are MINE!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE START OF 2NE1

Am I still the gamer or I'm now one of the character?

                   You start the game.. you should know how it ends..

====================================

=============================

2ne1

          2ne1 is practicing in their studio as they prepare for the audition that will be held today, the theme of the audition is acting cute and dancing sweetly and girly and for that, they need girl-ish attire, right?

                 Well, Bom and CL is the perfect fashion guru for Dara and Minzy who is boyish and doesn’t like much wearing girly clothes. 

 

 

They are now finished polishing their cute little moves and their voices.. Dara is lying down in the floor and out of breath. Bom attentively watch their record video. Chaerin is still practicing her voice but not too much power because her voice might sound husky if she unleashed her voice. Minzy is drinking water while she sit on the bench.

 

 

Dara (frowning at her friends) : Yah!! Do I really have to wear skinny jeans?!! I mean, can’t a baggy pants enough for our audition?! (pouting while looking at her baggy pants)

 

Bom (snappily glare at dara) : Do you want us to be disqualified when they saw your ahjumma attire, huh?! Well, darong~! For now, do what I say and just wear this damn skinny jeans!! (put down the video camera and sit down beside dara)

 

CL (shake her head) : Aigoo~~! Tokki-ah! It’s just a simple skinny jeans.. your legs is covered so what’s the fuss?!

 

Minzy : And unnie, Don't you think you are overreacting about this?? it's only a skinny jeans.. you don't need to worry because you look so fine and still beautiful...

 

Dara (doing E.T sign while looking at bom, CL and minzy: I know~! I know~! I'm sorry!!  B-but..

 

Bom (put her point finger into dara's lips) : no buts!! Nu-uh-ah! Minzy here is not complaining anything when we said she have to wear a dress like mine and also put an extension for her hair.. it’s time to flaunt your skinny legs right now darong~~! (she touch dara's legs)

 

Dara (giggling) : kyahh~~! don't touch me there!! hays…fine~! fine~! I just hope that only yg sajangnim is there and no one else.. or I’m really gnna die in embarrassment.. (touch her nosebridge and shake her head)

 

Bom (evilly glare and smile towards dara) : not if I butcher you first if you don’t put your 100%  in this audition..

 

Dara (run away fast to bom and hug CL) :  CL-roo!! Hubby!! Bommie, is bullying me!! wahhhh~~! 

 

CL (laugh and comfort dara) : hush now ! tokki-ah~! Now let’s do another ‘fighting’!!! this is the start of 2ne1 debut.. let’s just play and have fun in this audition, arasso?!

 

Bom, Dara, minzy (put their hands together) : YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! NOLZA!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

AUDITION STUDIO

 

          The outside of the room is filled with lots of auditionees girl group. In the inside of the room, there’s YG, teddy, jinusean and mystery people watching them....

 

When YG saw After school, he said they are too unsynchronized and bland.

 

When YG saw GG, he said they are too big for a small stage since it’s only a CF..

 

When YG saw other girls groups, he turn them down because no one likes them at all or need to improve.

 

 

            When 2ne1 came up in the room, The atmoshpere change. It's like there's flowers blooming in their sight. The air became so fresh and fruity. As they look at 2ne1, YG is flabbergasted in his seat. He knows they are not making an effort to be cute and be girly especially dara. They are dress in their most stylish girly attire and confidently standing while they shyly smile at him and people inside the room. Even Teddy is curious what this 2ne1 can offer him because he wants to produce songs to a girl group and he think he finds the owners of the songs he made. Jinusean is smiling and nodding as they saw 2ne1, they can see how the girls prepare this audition that they even change their appearance to fit with the theme of the audition.

 

Bigbang

 

       Bigbang is in the adjoint room of the audition room, they are secretly watching all the girl groups but since in their CF, they need only few girls with a fresh, cute, colorful girls and none of the girl group passed. But they are hoping 2ne1 will get it. 

 

      Ji and TOP have a bored expression in their face while waiting for another girl group but when 2ne1 walk in the audition room, they've became stun in their seat and dumbfoundedly look at the tv where 2ne1 is standing. 

 

 

TOP (shouting and biting his nails) : Close your eyes!! Close your eyes!! Andwae!! You can’t see her flawless legs!!! (he make his eyes big while looking at his friends especially seungri)

 

Seungri  : Hyung, calm down! You already mark her so we know she’s off limits, okay?!!

 

TOP (shake his head and glare at seungri) : Noooo~~! Seungrat!! close your eyes or I’m gonna pluck them out right now!!

 

Seungri (scratch his head): Aish~~! How can I see chaecat if you’ll make me close my eyes and why am I the only one, hyung?!! (frustratingly whine)

 

Daesung (teasingly smirk) : Because you are the ert one! Hahaha.. joke~!

 

Seungri (cross his arms and playfully grin to daesung) :Tch! If I know you have a thing for that short hair girl who looks like you..

 

Youngbae (glance at ji): Why are you so quiet ji?

 

TOP (observing jiyong) : he must be in shock to see her baby girl looks like that for the first time!

Seungri (teasingly grin) : I can already see he’s whipped.. and you to hyung~~!

 

TOP : what did you say?!!

 

Daesung : Uh-oh! You really gonna get it seungri~~!

 

Jiyong (grimly gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter