six

The Diva and His Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jongin returned to school later that week, he was surprised to see that the group of people he sat with grew twofold. But, he couldn't say that he was against such a growth in numbers. When he took his usual seat, he saw Baekhyun who smiled to him in a knowing way.

"Jongin! I took down notes for you," announced Jongdae. He handed over a bundle of papers to his friend who took it gratefully.

As the others were talking amongst themselves, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were having their own, very quiet conversation.

"Do you think they will them about it?" asked Baekhyun.

"In time, I'm sure they will, but I think Jongdae-hyung already knows," he answered.

"Who told him? Kyungsoo?"

"Yeah. I didn't actually realise it, but the two of them- "

"What are you two talking so privately about?" accused Minseok. It was obvious that he was just messing around with them by the smirk on his face.

Baekhyun just smiled sheepishly as Chanyeol cleared his throat and straightened up his uniform. "Nothing, it's none of your business hyung," answered Chanyeol.

The others burst out laughing as they watched the embarrassed reaction from the couple.

"I believe I have the right to talk with my boyfriend about private matters if I wish," added Chanyeol.

Baekhyun's face turned a bright red. B-boyfriend? Does he already think of me as a b-boyfriend? he thought to himself.

"So he's your boyfriend now, eh Chanyeol?" snickered Jongdae.

 

Later that night, Baekhyun felt nauseous as he was about to fall asleep. He ran into the bathroom and bent over the toilet as he threw up the contents of his stomach.

"Baekhyun! Sweetie, what's wrong?!" his mother asked frantically as she ran into the bathroom.

"I'm fine," he choked out. He suddenly felt the rest of his stomach contents wanting to escape and so he bent over again and threw the rest up.

 

"Mrs. Byun, it seems like your son has a mild case of food poisoning," the doctor said. "It doesn't seem to be too severe, so as long as he gets some rest and keeps hydrated he should be fine. However, I do recommend that you avoid giving him any acidic food."

"Thank you very much doctor," smiled Mrs. Byun.

Baekhyun bowed to the doctor before they began making their way back to their car.

 

"Where's Baekhyun?" asked a rather grumpy Chanyeol.

"Hyung is sick so he stayed home today," answered Luhan.

"Why are you so grumpy Chanyeol?" asked Jongin.

"Don't worry about it," he grumbled.

"Alright then," shrugged Jongin.

Luhan grabbed onto Minseok's arm and pouted, "Baozi-hyung, when can you show me?"

"I can show you this afternoon if you want, but only if your parents are alright with it," he answered.

Luhan took out his phone and began texting vigorously. "They said yes," he smiled.

"Alright then," Minseok smiled back.

"Jongin-hyung," said Sehun.

"Yeah?"

"Can I come over today? I need to talk about something with you... privately," he asked.

"Sure, why not," he smirked.

 

Chanyeol just knew what his friends were up to. So, since he really didn't have anywhere else to be, he decided to visit Baekhyun. He pressed the door bell and after a moment or two, Mrs. Byun answered it with her warm smile.

"Hello Chanyeol-gun. Are you here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter