thirteen

The Diva and His Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Baekhyun had fully recovered from all the shock in which his body received, the couple finally returned to school. However, Baekhyun was having a little bit of trouble concentrating and it was because a certain giant decided to stick to him and make sure he was alright.

"Chanyeol, you're embarrassing me. Really, just be normal will you?" he asked rather sheepishly. Although, he was trying to sound annoyed, it didn't help that he was blushing madly.

Chanyeol reluctantly went back to simply holding Baekhyun's hand instead of holding onto his whole body. "Fine Baek... I was just worried," he mumbled.

Baekhyun looked over to the other with a slightly tired smile. Although he had recovered from all the shock, he was still somewhat fatigued from the whole ordeal. He sighed softly and then moved back to Chanyeol's side, preferring to stay by his warm body than just hold his hand. There was a slight smile that played on the taller's lips because of this action as they entered the cafeteria and joined their group of friends at their usual table.

The relief on their friends' faces made them realise just how much they had worried their friends, but they were glad that they had both returned to school safely and for the most part, in a healthier state.

"It feels good that we're all finally together again like this," Minseok sighed in content as he leaned back, letting Luhan hold onto him. He wrapped an arm around the younger's shoulders and relaxed, paying a bit more attention to the younger who was falling asleep on the older's chest.

"Yeah, but seems like some things haven't changed," Chanyeol groaned as he watched Sehun and Jongin giggling and holding onto each other at one end of the table and acting as though they weren't being watched by anyone.

"Let them be, we should let them have their fun whilst they can," said Jongdae, waving a hand in dismissal. He smiled to Kyungsoo who simply smiled back before they all continued to eat their lunch, chatting, catching up and teasing each other as they ate their food.

 

After lunch, the group split into their grade groups respectively, attending their last classes of the day before they planned on going out altogether for dinner and the arcade afterwards since it was a Friday night. They met up after school had finished and then all headed down to the main part of the city to find somewhere nice but also quite casual to eat at since they weren't exactly dressed to the nines to eat a fine dining restaurant, nor did they really want to wait so long for their food to arrive.

They chose a rather humble Chinese restaurant, choosing some popular noodle dishes such as spicy seafood noodle soup and black bean noodles. They had some sweet and sour pork and some other sides as well, the restaurant's sale for the day having been increased from their hungry teenage stomaches wanting so much food.

Once they spent some time chatting, allowing most of their food to digest, before getting up, paying and heading further into town to one of the larger arcades.

 

They played for a couple hours, not realising the time until Luhan began to get sleepy, and Kyungsoo, along with Jongdae were more interested in spending the night together, cuddling and watching a movie or two.

So, Minseok bid the group a good night as he carried a delirious Luhan in his arms out to an awaiting car. The two headed back to Minseok's family's home as Luhan had planned on sleeping over at the air Elemental's home for most of the weekend.

The ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter