two

The Diva and His Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun lived with his mother. It was just the two of them. He told his mother all of his problems and she was always there for him. So, the previous night after coming home, he had gone to his mother's room and bawled his eyes out as he told her about what had happened.

She had allowed him to stay home that day. However, she did have to go to work that afternoon. She was a nurse at the hospital and tonight she had an overnight shift.

"Sweetie, I need to go to work now. Call me if you need anything alright?" she smiled.

"I will mum," he smiled back.

She kissed her son on his head before leaving.

Baekhyun didn't expect a pair of footsteps to be heard coming back into the living room. So, when he looked up and saw Park Chanyeol standing there, he almost fell off his seat. "W-what are you doing here? Did mum let you in?" he stuttered.

"Yeah, it seems like she knew who I was," he smirked. "She seems to be very kind."

"She is," he answered as he averted his gaze. "How did you know where I lived?" he asked.

"Well, I know people," answered Chanyeol.

"Right, of course you would," scoffed Baekhyun.

"Can I take a seat?" asked Chanyeol.

Baekhyun looked up in surprise. He hadn't even heard Chanyeol walking over towards him. "Y-yeah." And he definitely didn't think that Chanyeol would take the seat right beside him either. He shuffled away slightly, his cheeks feeling rather warm.

"Are you alright Baekhyun? Are you still a bit shaken up from yesterday?" asked Chanyeol.

"I'm f-fine." His voice cracked. Great one! Now he'll totally believe you eh? he thought to himself. "Anyway, um, why are you here?" he asked as he cleared his throat.

"Well, I actually came to clarify something," he said.

Please, don't ask about that. Anything but that.

"Do you like me Byun Baekhyun?" asked Chanyeol.

Damnit. He just had to ask. "Um, why would you want to know something like that?" he chuckled nervously. "It isn't like it's important to someone like you or anything," he added. He suddenly felt a hand turn his head by his chin. His face was mere inches away from Chanyeol's.

"Oh, but it is important to me Baekhyun. So, do you?" he asked as he cocked his head to one side.

Why do you have to be so handsome? "Y-yes. I do," he answered. Stupid brain. Stupid mouth.

"Then that's all I need to know for now," he smirked. He got up and headed out. "I guess I'll see you around."

 

That night, Baekhyun laid in bed. He stared at his blank ceiling for a while before falling asleep.

 

"You really think that you can outrun me boy?" a sinister voice echoed.

Baekhyun was running and running. He just knew he had to get away from a man.

"You'll never escape from me boy. As they say, you can run, but you can't hide. You're just wasting your time." The voice broke out into an inhumane cackle.

"Please. Someone help me! Chanyeol! Help me please!- "

 

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he sat up in bed. His forehead was covered in sweat and his head was spinning slightly. He blinked several times before he got out of bed and headed straight for the shower. He checked the clock in the bathroom. His mother wouldn't be home for another hour at least - thankfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter