eleven

The Diva and His Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At some point, sleep took over Chanyeol's mind and body. However, he was abruptly awoken from his slumber by a tight grip around his bicep. He blinked several times before he realised that Baekhyun seemed to be trying to bite his lip to the point it would bleed. Chanyeol sat up all too suddenly and began to panic - the one thing Kyungsoo had specifically told him not to do. "Baekhyun, what's wrong?" he asked. The grip around his bicep was almost as strong as an iron vise, and as painful as it should've been, Chanyeol could barely feel it.

Baekhyun saw Chanyeol through fogged vision. He stopped biting his lip down and released Chanyeol's arm. He let out what seemed like somewhere between a scream and wheezing as he clawed at the sheets around him.

Chanyeol had no clue what was going on. However, when he touched Baekhyun's forehead, it felt much too hot. He could only think of one thing that he could do. He knew he had the ability to do it, but he had never had to physically use it on anybody. He carefully turned Baekhyun around to face him and locked the smaller within his arms and legs. He began to breathe in and out at a steady pace and as he did so, he absorbed the extreme heat trapped within Baekhyun. He felt Baekhyun relax within his hold after several minutes. After a while, Chanyeol dozed off, feeling exhausted after having to absorb so much extra heat.

 

"Chanyeol, wake up," said Baekhyun. Overnight, he had recovered from his fever and now he was feeling a lot better.

"It's too early," grumbled Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, I'm feeling better now," stated Baekhyun.

Chanyeol's eyes flew open and looked straight down at Baekhyun. It took him a moment to realise that Baekhyun was looking a lot better than the previous night and he let out a sigh of relief as he brought his boyfriend into a suffocating embrace. "Baekhyun, I'm so glad you're alright now," he sighed.

"Chanyeol... squeezing... me," Baekhyun choked out. He felt Chanyeol release him from his almost deathly grasp.

"I was getting so worried last night Baekhyun."

"But you did something to me last night, didn't you?" asked Baekhyun.

"Yeah, I couldn't stand the sight of you being in so much pain and so I used this power I had. I was able to draw out most of the excess heat from your body and then your body was able to recover on its own after that," explained Chanyeol.

"I think I need to have a bath," said Baekhyun. He slowly sat up and Chanyeol supported him carefully. He swung his legs around off the side of the bed and as soon as he stood up, he felt fine. However, he almost fell after taking his first step, but thankfully Chanyeol was there to catch him. "I guess my legs went a bit numb," he smiled sheepishly.

"Are you okay?" asked Chanyeol, worry laced in his words.

"I'll be alright, but um, I can have a bath on my own, don't worry Chanyeol," answered Baekhyun.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Uh-huh, I'll be alright. I'll just call you if I need anything," he smiled.

 

Baekhyun closed the door and was thankful that the bath had filled up quickly. He carefully undressed himself and let his clothes fall the ground by his feet. He took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter