three

The Diva and His Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol took a step forward and clicked his fingers. A ring of fire appeared around the former student. "I could just easily make you disappear too."

"W-what is this? Stop playing games!" he exclaimed.

Chanyeol stepped aside and opened up a gap so that the boy could run. He rolled his eyes when the boy actually did run away. He looked over to Baekhyun who was standing there looking almost hypnotised.

"So beautiful," Baekhyun muttered.

The other was taken aback by this comment. He quickly clicked his fingers once more and the flames disappeared. Chanyeol walked over to Baekhyun and smiled. "You don't think that's scary?" he asked.

"What? Why would that be scary?" he asked back. He cocked his head to one side in an almost animated fashion. "The scarier thing for me is that that guy just ran off," he said.

"Don't worry. I already had the cops waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs," chuckled Chanyeol.

Baekhyun realised who he was talking to. He couldn't believe that he had just been talking so casually to Chanyeol. He averted his gaze and cleared his throat. "Um, I should probably go now," he said. "Thanks again," he added. He stepped around Chanyeol and began walking towards the door.

For some reason, Chanyeol reached out and grabbed Baekhyun's arm.

"Huh? Did you need something?" he asked.

"You won't tell anyone will you?" asked Chanyeol.

Baekhyun smiled, "No, of course not."

Chanyeol released Baekhyun's arm and let him go. He stood there for a moment. "That wasn't the right question," he told himself.

 

When Baekhyun got home, he ran into the bathroom and had a cold shower. After he got dressed, he ran over to his bed and all the things he had said and did in front Chanyeol came crashing down on him. Then he remembered what Chanyeol had done for him and in front of him. He just couldn't believe it. Chanyeol had saved him again and he could somehow control fire.

After at least an hour of rolling around in bed thinking about, well, a lot of things, Baekhyun remembered he had some homework he had to complete.

 

The next day, when lunch time came around, Chanyeol visited their table again. This time, he looked quite tired - or at least Baekhyun thought so. "Ch-Chanyeol, what are you doing here?" asked Baekhyun.

Chanyeol knew the mixture of reactions he would receive from the students around them. He knew, but still, he went with it. "Byun Baekhyun," he began. He took a deep breath. "Will you go out with me?" he asked. There was a mixture of shouts, whistles, groans, whispers and cheering from the surrounding students. The exact reaction Chanyeol had predicted. But he didn't care about that right now. He only cared about Baekhyun's answer.

Baekhyun was completely taken aback. He did not expect Chanyeol to be the one to ask nor did he expect him to ask so soon. But once again, his mouth ran off without his brain. "Yes, I will," he answered. The reaction from the surrounding students grew even more violent.

"I'll call you later," Chanyeol said and left without another word.

Baekhyun turned to his friends who all looked just as shocked as he did. "Did that just happen?" asked Baekhyun.

 

As Baekhyun was doing his homework later that evening, he did in fact receive a call from Chanyeol. He was somewhat hesitant to answer an unknown number at first, but of course, knowing that it could have been Chanyeol, he picked it up. "Hello?"

'Hi Baekhyun,' Chanyeol greeted.

"Oh, hi Chanyeol," he said. "Hey, I just wanted to ask, but are you feeling alright?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter