four

The Diva and His Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun woke up at seven that Saturday morning just so that he could get ready. He wasn't normally one who took very long to choose his outfit, but today was special. He was going to be heading over to Chanyeol's place, so he didn't want to dress the way he usually did when he went out with his friends. So, he chose an outfit that was casual but also presentable. After having a shower and eating breakfast, he got dressed. He wore a pair of black skinny jeans, along with a pair of ankle high, black leather lace-up boots, a white shirt and a dark blue denim jacket on top.

By the time he had finished getting ready, the door bell rang. He went to answer it and was slightly taken aback to see a chauffeur standing there.

"Good morning Mr. Byun," he bowed. "Mr. Park has asked that I drive you to the residence. We will leave as soon as you are ready."

He looked passed the man and saw a sleek black sedan waiting. "I'll be out in a moment," he said. He rushed back inside and grabbed his things. "Mum, I'll be going now!" he exclaimed.

"Okay sweetie. Call me if anything happens," his mother replied.

"Bye!" he exclaimed. He closed the door behind him and walked up to the sedan. The chauffer opened the door for him and he stepped inside as he muttered a thank you. The door was shut for him and as soon as the chauffer got into the driver's seat, they were on their way.

 

After what seemed like almost an hour long drive, the car finally drove through a large gateway and onto a long driveway. It took another good ten minutes just to get to the end of the driveway surrounded by lush greenery and plants. The car finally pulled up in front of a light orange coloured mansion and another man in a suit walked up to the car. He opened the door for Baekhyun and helped him out.

"Hello Mr. Byun. You may call me Mr. Seo. I work for the Park family as their assistant," he bowed. He closed the door and the car slowly turned around and made its way to the back.

"N-nice to meet you," he said.

"Please, follow me," smiled Mr. Seo. The man began leading Baekhyun through the large area of grass and trees that surrounded the mansion. He led Baekhyun to a large open field of grass and once they got there, he bowed once again. "Please wait here. Mr. Park will be out shortly." He turned back around and walked back towards the main entrance of the mansion.

Baekhyun felt slightly awkward having to just stand there but then that's when he heard a loud high pitch screech. He looked up and was shocked to see what seemed to be a phoenix flying towards him. He would have run away because he was so confused and scared, but he recognised those flames that the large fire bird was encased with. He could feel the heat radiating off the bird as it made its way down onto the ground. Just as its claws touched the ground, it shrunk down to a much smaller being - a human.

"Chanyeol?" he said.

"Hey," he smirked as he walked over to the petite boy. "Well, that's a first. You didn't run away from me," he smiled.

Baekhyun was still in a state of shock. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I thought that you would run away when you saw me up there. Or were you just so petrified that your feet couldn't move?" he scoffed.

"I wasn't scared. Why would I be scared when I know that's you? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter