five

The Diva and His Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was honestly a bit surprised when Monday came around. And he wasn't the only one. His friends - and many others around them - were staring at him and the person who currently had his arm around his shoulders. Chanyeol never had stayed at their table, yet for some reason he was there now.

"What are you doing Park?" asked Jongin.

"I'm sitting with Baekhyun obviously," he answered nonchalantly.

"What about your friends?" asked Jongin.

"Well, they can't do anything about it. I have my own free will thank you very much. And anyway, why aren't you over there with Sehun? You two obviously like each other," he retorted.

"And what proof do you have that we do exactly?" asked Jongin.

"Well, last time you two walked into the cafeteria at the same time. It's obvious that you two were together."

"And how would you know that? Have you been stalking your friend?"

"Maybe I should from now on so that I can make sure he won't end up with a jerk like you!" exclaimed Chanyeol.

"Oh yeah? How do you know that I'm a jerk?" he lashed back.

"You little bastard- !"

"Will you two please shut up?!" exclaimed Baekhyun. He looked between the two who had gotten up from their seats.

Jongin glared at Chanyeol one last time before making his way out of the cafeteria.

Baekhyun grabbed his bag and ran after his friend.

Chanyeol took his bag and exited the opposite way.

 

"Hyung!" exclaimed Baekhyun. He finally caught up to his friend who had raced all the way up the roof top. "Hey, what was that about?" he asked.

"Sorry, I just had a really bad weekend," whispered Jongin.

"Did something happen? You can tell me," he encouraged.

Jongin rested his head against his friend's shoulder. "My grandpa passed away," he whispered.

Baekhyun knew of the strong bond Jongin had with his grandfather. They were very close and so for Jongin to receive the news would have been devastating. "Will you be coming to school tomorrow or the day after hyung?" asked Baekhyun.

"What do you think?" he scoffed.

Baekhyun could hear the soft sniffles. "Then I'll ask Jongdae-hyung to take notes for you." He knew his friend well enough to know that avoiding the matter at hand was more comforting.

 

Jongin walked back into the cafeteria and seated himself with his friends. "Sorry about that just now," he said.

"It's alright," smiled Jongdae.

"Where's Baekhyun-hyung?" asked Luhan.

"He said he's going to find Chanyeol," answered Jongin.

 

Baekhyun searched and searched the building to try and find Chanyeol. He even tried to search in the unused classrooms. "Where could he have gone to?" he asked himself. He saw a rather suspicious looking room and he really shouldn't have gone inside. He shouldn't have but he did. It was dark and the windows had long since been sealed shut.

However, as soon as he went inside, the door closed behind him and locked itself. He could barely even see in the room and he had no idea where the light switch was. He tried the door knob again, but it just didn't budge. That's when he began to smell something burning. He turned around and although it was dark, he could still see the cloud of smoke that was slowly filling up the r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter