ten

The Diva and His Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two boys ended up messing around until late into the night. They behaved like little kids at a sleepover who were way too hyperactive for it to be night time. Hence waking up after noon the next day. They had somehow ended up on one side of Chanyeol's large king-size bed, the taller of the two spooning the other. Mustering up all of his strength, Baekhyun managed to roll them towards the centre of the mattress so Chanyeol wouldn't end up falling off the edge. He checked the time and immediately shook Chanyeol. "Chanyeol, wake up! Your sister is going to be arriving in an hour!" he exclaimed.

"Stop shouting. It's only morning," mumbled Chanyeol.

"Park Chanyeol, it's already one o'clock!" exclaimed Baekhyun. He realised what he was doing and did his best to calm himself by breathing in and out. He got out of bed, showered and changed into fresh clothes. Once he was all cleaned up, he ran over to the bed and yanked away the sheets from Chanyeol.

"Alright, alright. I'm up," the taller whined. He managed to roll out of bed and stumble over towards his cupboard to grab some clothes before continuing to stumble into the bathroom.

 

As Chanyeol walked out of the bathroom, feeling refreshed, he heard the sound of what seemed like coughing. "Baek? Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he smiled. It seemed to just be a passing cough that didn't return - for a while at least.

 

After they had eaten something, they headed back towards their room, but then a very cheerful voice rang out. "Chanyeollie! I'm home!"

"Oh great," deadpanned Chanyeol.

Suddenly, the two boys were face to face with a very pretty young woman who seemed to be way too over-excited. "Chanyeollie! Oh, I've missed you!" she greeted. She seemed to squeeze her much taller but younger sibling as if they hadn't seen each other in years. "And you must be his boyfriend! I heard he made the seal with you yesterday so I had to come and meet you!" she exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Byun Baekhyun," he smiled. He was amazed at how much energy this young woman was radiating. He was even more amazed to believe that this cheerful, energetic young woman was indeed Chanyeol's older sister.

"I'm Yoora, Chanyeollie's noona. You can call me noona too, don't worry about any other formalities," she smiled.

"Ok noona," he smiled. Baekhyun was so thankful that he wasn't a stuttering mess like other times. He turned his head to the side and covered his mouth as he coughed once again.

"Oh, are you alright dear?" asked Yoora.

"Yes, I'm fine really," he answered. Although, he couldn't really ignore the slightly anxious stare that Chanyeol was giving him.

 

When it came to dinner, Baekhyun and Yoora were having a great time talking about Chanyeol. The latter just sat there, looking unimpressed or annoyed for most of the time.

They were just about finished with their meal and the tallest was just looking on as his loved ones were chatting constantly. However, that anxiety that he had felt earlier that afternoon set in at the pit of his stomach again when B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter