twelve

The Diva and His Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun? Hey, wake up," said Kyungsoo. He approached the other boy and relaxed when he could still feel a pulse and saw his chest rising and falling. He carefully placed Baekhyun back into bed and covered him with a blanket. His phone began ringing and so he picked it up. "Hello?"

'Hey, what's Chanyeol doing running from the mansion?' asked Minseok.

With a rather annoyed sigh, Kyungsoo explained what had happened between the couple. "He's being such an idiot, I swear," he grumbled.

', Kyungsoo. We have to get him back to Baekhyun ASAP!'

"Why, what's wrong?" the younger asked back.

'You said that Baekhyun recovered overnight right?' Kyungsoo hummed slightly as a yes and heard the older let out a sigh. 'Chanyeol is supposed to stay with him for a full forty-eight hours after the seal... otherwise, there may be some rather unpleasant consequences.'

"What do you mean by that hyung?" he asked worriedly.

'The thing is... Baekhyun hasn't just fainted, he's fallen into a coma. I've seen it happen before, and the longer the two are apart, the longer Baekhyun will stay like that,' he explained.

"Hyung, can you- ?"

'Already on my way. Just leave the door open and get Chanyeol as soon as you can alright?'

Kyungsoo hung up immediately before dashing out through the balcony door, leaving it open for the air Elemental. He jumped off the balcony and landed on the forest floor as a large white stag. He ran his fastest and tracked down his friend who was obviously already far ahead of him.

 

Chanyeol had been running and running as fast as he could. That's what he was used to doing - running away from his problems. He had run out of breath and had slowed to a mere walking pace. He slowed down to a complete stop and leaned against a tree to catch his breath. Suddenly, he could feel the ground rumbling slightly and looked up to see a white stag coming straight for him.

He was about to move but then he felt his feet suddenly trapped under mud and dirt. When he looked up again, he saw that Kyungsoo was right in front of him. "Kyun- "

The petite male shut his friend up with a hard slap to the cheek. He grabbed a large leaf and covered his friends mouth so that he would listen. "Listen here you jerk. Do you not know of the consequences of leaving Baekhyun like that?!" he exclaimed.

Chanyeol could only blink and shake his head slightly, too taken aback by his friend's unusual outburst of anger.

Kyungsoo sighed in frustration and held his head in his hand, "Baekhyun fell into a coma, you idiot. You're not supposed to leave him alone, let alone scare him like that as well." He removed the leaf and uncovered his friend's feet before looking back up. "Hurry back to him, the longer you're away from him, the longer Baekhyun will stay like that."

Without another thought, Chanyeol flew up into the air and headed straight back to his mansion.

 

He landed on his balcony and entered his room. He saw Minseok sitting by the bed and was thankful that Baekhyun wasn't alone. However, as soon as he turned to see Baekhyun, he paled visibly. He stumbled towards his bed and knelt beside it. He held his boyfriend's hand with his own trembling ones. "Baekhyun... I'm so, so sorry for scaring you like that. I'm sorry for leaving like that too.. Please, just don't leave me," he pleaded. He kissed his boyfriend's hand and lowered his head.

Minseok was almost shocked as he saw and heard his normally indifferent friend crying right in front of him. He looked over to the balcony doorway and saw Kyungsoo standing there. The latter walked into the room and stood beside Minseok.

Suddenly, they co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter