Second Encounter

Fly to the Sky

Today, Myungsoo was going out with Woohyun because today was his half-day off. He finished his works at noon. Since Woohyun stayed overseas for a long time, he kind of miss Korea so much and asked Myungsoo if he can accompanied him today. Of course Myungsoo will never say no to his hyung. They would having a lunch at the food court in the shopping mall. When Myungsoo already finished his works at the office, he immediately drove off to his house and changed his black suit into long-sleeved black shirt and normal blue jeans. Woohyun was wearing blue jacket with red shirt underneath and blue jeans. That's enough to make them effortlessly handsome.

When they arrived at the shopping mall, they went to the food court first to fill their grumbling stomach first. Then, they was walking around the shopping mall and stopped by at some shops to take a look or bought something. They were chatting happily and will laugh if one of them was making some jokes. Then Woohyun spotted Guardian's(the shop which sold personal things like skincares, perfumes, shampoos, soaps and many more). He turned to Myungsoo.

"Hey Myungsoo! I want to go into Guardian's to buy some creams and toner. Do you want to come in or buy something?", Myungsoo just replied by shaking his head and pointed on the floor, the sign that he's just waiting outside. Then Woohyun nodded and entered. After a few minutes waiting, Myungsoo spotted someone...so familiar to him but he couldn't recognized yet since that person was facing her back. Yes, it's SHE.

He keeped staring at that girl until that girl was facing her friend beside her. That was enough to make Myungsoo almost had a heart attack as he recognized who's that girl, although it was just her side-profile. It was his only beautiful angel, Lee Sungjong. She was laughing with her friend. Then she was walking away from her spot and like being spelled, Myungsoo was following her everywhere she was going. At some moment, Myungsoo forgot that Woohyun was still at the shop.

After more than one hour for following(stalking) her, he always tried make himself unnoticed by doing something else when Sungjong was looking at his direction but it didn't make that she was oblivious. That's why she walked faster with Eunji. Myungsoo smirked as he played along. Until some point, Sungjong spotted security guard and told them about someone was keep following her aka stalking. When Myungsoo saw that, he quickly make a turn and walked away. But it didn't succeed as the security guard already caught him and brought him to the security office.

"I already said that I know her. She knows me too. We ever met before!", Myungsoo keep denying the facts that he was stalking Sungjong. His inside was already burning when the security guard said, "Then why are you stalking on her??You just can talk to her like normal people do, not stalking on her. She's even worried for her safety. Think before you wanna do something!". Myungsoo thought it again and it was right. 'Why I keep following her? I can talk to her since we already knew each other', but he tried to keep arguing but then, he heard a fake cough and they turned back to the source.

Now, he felt safe because he could prove it that he was right. He kept staring at the beautiful and shining face in front him until the voice snapped him out from his dreamland. "So Miss Lee Sungjong, is this guy was stalking on you before?", now he felt like he wanted to punch that guard's face. They make eyes contact for awhile but that's enough to make Myungsoo blushed slightly. And he smiled sheepishly at Sungjong. Sungjong frowned at his behaviour and tilted her head slightly and once again, Myungsoo hold back his urge to squeal like a fanboy.

Then Sungjong turned her head to ask her friend, Eunji to confirm it because only Eunji who saw his face clearly. For your information, since the first time Sungjong's face appeared in front of him in the office, his eyes never left her faces as he stares at her lovingly even Sungjong turned her head. "YES! This is that guy! No doubt at all", Eunji's loud voice once again snapped him from his dream but it didn't make his eyes left his angel's face.

Because he found it funny (Sungjong is always forgetful), he couldn't hold back his chuckles and then he somehow felt he got weird and doubtful looks from all people in the office including Sungjong. Then, he cleared his throat as he make second self introduction at the same to claim that he's innocent. Then, he faced at Sungjong's confused face and stared it for a second and opened his mouth to voice out his voice.

"Actually we already knew each other, Lee Sungjong-ssi. I bet that you already forgot who am I. Let me introduce myself properly. Annyonghaseyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida, call me Myungsoo and we ever met at the hospital at the day I hit you with my car", he introduced himself and took his hand to shake hands with her. He smirked slightly as he noticed Sungjong's shock expression and hits her head. 'Seems like she's remembers it. I wonder why she's always looks so cute at any face expression. Just like the first meeting', Myungsoo thought as he waits for Sungjong's hand.

"YEAH! YOU ARE THAT HOSPITAL GUY! I'M SO SORRY BECAUSE I ALREADY FORGOT YOU!", Sungjong shook his hand with her both hands and that's enough to make Myungsoo felt an electric shock flowed over his whole body as they make skin contact for the second time. 'Her skin..so soft. Just like expectation', he quickly regained himself as he comforted Sungjong. He just gave his sweet smile and said, "Nah...it's okay..people always forgetful..". How can Myungsoo mad at her because all things that she did only can make him fall deeper to Sungjong.

Then, a loud ringtone from Sungjong's phone disturbed the moment. Then Sungjong bowed and excused herself. Eunji took a last look at him and followed Sungjong. Then, Myungsoo instantly wiped off his sweet smile and replaced it with his famous cold stare to the guard who caught him. The guards instantly flinced as he can feel an icy cold stare and dark aura around Myungsoo. He quickly bowed slightly and mumbled 'sorry'. Then Myungsoo leave the office without a word. As he step out from the office, he suddenly remembered about Woohyun. Oopps!

At the other side, Woohyun was crazily looking for his dongsaeng, Myungsoo for about 30 minutes all around the mall. He tried to call Myungsoo but he didn't pick up the call. So he kept looking and ruffles his hair angrily."I swear that I will teach this kid as I found him", Woohyun said it to himself.

As he walked like a angry man, he suddenly felt someone bumped him. He want to let out his angry energy to whoever bumped him but he suddenly froze at his spot and he shut his mouth. He stares at the beautiful creature in front of him. Compared to all the his date aka ex-girlfriend, none of them can beat her. She is a perfect definition of angels. His heart started beating fast as he just stared at the mystery girl without said nothing.

"Oh! Choesong hamnida! I really didn't see. I'm in hurry right now! Bye!", he just watched her bowed, apologized and left him dumbfounded. 'She's also has an angelic voice', Woohyun thought as he watched her went away. Eunji just looked at him weirdly after she left with Sungjong. Woohyun clenched his left chest where his heart was located. He never felt this way before. Then, he saw a hand was waving in front of his face and he faced the owner of the hand. Then, he quickly back to reality and glared back at the person.

"Hyung! Who is you looking at? Are you already find your girl aka true love?", Myungsoo voiced out his thought but that never stopped Woohyun from glaring at him. Myungsoo could died just now if glares can kills. "WHERE ARE YOU??DON'T YOU KNOW I'M LOOKING THIS PLACE??I'M ALMOST BECOME CRAZY!!", Woohyun flew his hands frantically as he voiced out his angry tone but it didn't make Myungsoo flinched because he's always heard that. At the same time, he felt sorry because he just left without noticed and his phone battery just dead. Woohyun worried about him more than his parents.

"Why do you smiling right now?? Don't you see I'm angry right now?? I can explode this place you know", Woohyun became weird as he saw that Myungsoo was smiling. He was smiling because he's grateful that someone still cares about him more than his parents did and second, because he already find his angel today. He still couldn't forget the incident just now. What a bad encounter. First, accident and second, this. Him being accused as a stalker (actually it's true) and leave a bad first impression.

Myungsoo just shook his head and said, "Nothing hyungie. I'm so sorry because I'm making you worried by leaving you just like that. And....do you remember what I told last night? About my first love", Woohyun nodded as he remembered and gave his judge look to Myungsoo. "Seems like you have a lot to tell me right? So how about we continue this story along the journey?", Woohyun threw his left hand around Myungsoo's shoulder as they walked together. There you go. Woohyun always can read Myungsoo like an open book. Like I said before, only Woohyun who knows the true Kim Myungsoo, even more than Myungsoo's parents.

Meanwhile, Sungjong cursed herself as she forgot to tell her father or her brother about her whereabouts. Eunji drove at the full speed after Sungjong asked her to drive as fast as possible. She prepared herself mentally as she knew that she bombared by the questions. She didn't know that she can deal with it or not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go. Now you know how Myungsoo can meet her. I'm really sorry for the late update, due to wifi connection problem. I hope you will enjoy this chapter. Sorry for my grammar mistakes and don't forget to leave some comments! Have a nice day everyone! *^o^*

Here is uri maknae's aegyo..hope u can forgive me..

(can't stop squealing at Sungjong aegyo..can't stop laughing at a shocked Sungyeol and a judging Hoya..just admit it Hoya, you also fell for Sungjong's aegyo..hehehe... XD )