Diet Plan, Start Now!

Fly to the Sky

Sungjong laughs when she is watching Lee Kwangsoo falls from his own chair when Song Jihyo kicks him hardly. She's watching Running Man right now. She will have a flight schedule on the day after tomorrow. So, she's free and her family is working at the bakery. Nobody is home so she just wears black sleeveless shirt and short pant and like usual, she tied up her hair into ponytail. She's just tied it when she's in her house. She will let it down and free (mostly) when she was at the outdoor. She is eating potato chips while laughing at the variety show. Running Man is her favourite one.

Someone just runs her laughing moment. "Who dare to disturb my peaceful day?", she grunts but stands up anyway to respect whoever is behind the door. She opens the door and widen her eyes in shock. "What are you doing here?!", she points her finger to his nose. He slaps away her finger from his nose. When he's about to answer, he notices Sungjong's clothing. It's a bit....revealing. He swears that he's blushing right now. He quickly pushes her in and slams the door.

He wants to warn her but there's nothing comes out from his mouth. Sungjong tilts her head as his mouth still agape. He looks at her, up and down slowly. The oversize shirt makes her like didn't wear pants. Then, Sungjong follows his eyelines and gasps. "YAH! HOW DARE YOU'RE STARING AT MY BODY?!", then he gets a punch in return. I mean, VERY strong punch until it can knock him out completely. His left panda eye says it all.

Feeling guilty, she drags his unconcious body to the couch and place him into lying position. After she makes sure that he's in the right position, she runs to her room and changes her clothes into green t-shirt and black track pants. She recheck herself in front of full mirror and go to downstairs and living room. "Did I punch him that hard?", she asks herself and heads toward the kitchen to take some ice from the freezer and fill it into small plastic bag.

She goes back to where Myungsoo is lying for. She places the ice bag at the side of his panda eye and around it. Slowly and slowly, to not wakes him up shockly.

****************************************************************************************************************

Myungsoo squirms as he feels something cold beside his left eye and around it. Someone is massaging it with ice bag. When he opens his eyes, he sees the most beautiful sight. A beautiful angel, above him. He keeps staring at her until her voice meet his ears. "Oh! You're awake!", he hiss due to the pressure of the ice bag. "I'm sorry! I don't mean it. I don't mean to punch you that hard!", he smiles as she's still in panic. "But I think it wasn't that hard. It was the weakest punch of me", she mumbles but doesn't escape from his ears.

Okay, he's really can't mess up with her next time. He will get worst than this. He hisses once again as Sungjong press the ice bag at the wrong place accidentally, his left eye. She puts aside the melted ice away and blows softly on his eyelid before rubs it slowly. He's about to avoid that touch because he thinks that the pain comes again. But it slips away from his thought that her touch is suprisingly gentle, like she is touching the fragile thing. Just like that, time feels like stopping right now and allows the moment happens.

A pair of almond brown orbs meet the black charcoal orbs. They stay in the position with Sungjong's face is just 5 cm above his face. What they don't realize that their heartbeat is beating on the same rhythm. Sungjong pulls her face first and fanning herself, 'why it's so hot?'. Don't know even she realizes it or not the reason why. Myungsoo gets up from his lying position into sitting one. "So...why are you here? Shouldn't you are working right now?", she voices out the question to avoid an awkward atmosphere. She hates awkward.

Myungsoo takes time to collect himself together. He takes potato chips packet on the coffee table, "Yah! You shouldn't eat this thing when you're on diet!". He strictly says while walking towards the dustbin at the kitchen and throws it. Sungjong watches his act in gasp. When she wants to say something, he stops her with his finger. "Give me paper and pen or something to write. Go. Now", she becomes obedient like a robot and takes everything that he needs.

He sits at diner table and starts to make a list. Sungjong sits beside him. She tries to peek but pouts anyway when Myungsoo blocks it whatever he writes on a piece of white paper. After he rechecks and satisfies about what he's listing for, he gives it to Sungjong and let her read it by herself.

Diet plan

1. DON'T eat any unhealthy foods like junks, chocolates, cakes, deserts or anything that can cause large amount of your calories. Replace it with fruits and more vegetables and protein in your daily life.

2. Eat properly: breakfast, lunch and dinner. DON'T ever miss it even once.

3. Exercise after you're having your breakfast and don't take a bath yet before that. At least 30 minutes. Don't do the same exercise to avoid feeling bored. You can dance too =) and don't forget to warm up before exercise and cool down after it.

4. Sleep early and have enough rest. It can higher your metabolisme rate.

For breakfast, try to take a glass of milk and 2 slices of strawberry toasted bread. Or you can eat a bowl of cereal of you want to.

For lunch, don't eat too much because you will eat at the late evening or dinner.

For dinner, don't take any carbohydrate foods and eat at least 4 hours BEFORE you sleeps or you will get insomnia and you'll be weighing up again.

p/s: DON'T TAKE ANY PILLS because it will risk your health. And don't eat outside! ^^

Sungjong raises her left eyebrow and stares at him in disbelief. Myungsoo crosses his arms and replies with challenging looks. None of them will give up if it's not because of the ringing bell and knocking door. "Sungjong-ah! Open the door! I left my Iphone in there!", Sungkyu's voice echoes behind the main door. They widens their eyes as Sungjong quickly pulls and drags him strongly to the small room below the stairs. She hides him in there and runs to the door and opens it while smiles widely.

"So, you said you left it your Iphone, right? I think I saw it. It's at the living room, on tv table. Let me show you!", Sungkyu almost can't catch up what his sister is talking about since she's talking with fast speed without barely breath. She drags him to the living room, take his Iphone and slams it on his right hand.

"You already got it what you want, right? So you can go now so that I have time for myself peacefully. Goodbye and enjoy working, hyung!", she pushes him out of the house and slams shut the door in front of his face after she waves to him and before he can opens his mouth. Sungkyu pouts heavily, as if Sungjong can see it. He sighs and shrugs as he gets into his car and drives to the bakery. Myungsoo's car which is parked far away from his house slips away from his sight as he's also in hurry.

On the other side, Sungjong leans on the door. Before she can sighs in relief, there's a noise in the store room. Myungsoo! She remembers intantly as she runs to the small room and opens the door, resulting Myungsoo fell on the floor hardly. She helps him to stand up and sweeps away the visible dust on his head, hair, arms and his back. Basically from his body. He sneezes and coughes. "How long you didn't clean this room? It's so dirty and...dusty!", then he coughes again to breath out all the dirty air that he had been in just now.

"Well...I don't know. Maybe since my dad bought this house. Anyway, that's not important. When we will start this plan?", Sungjong shows a piece of paper with diet plan on it on his face. "We will start this right now since your family will not come back until 11 AND you will have flight schedule at the day after tomorrow at night, am I right?", Sungjong widens her eyes in terror while he openly smirks.

She knows that she can't win against it since Sungjong herself want to get her original weight back. Plus, she asked Myungsoo to be her diet coach. So, there's no way to escape. "So, what should I do now?", Myungsoo shows his cute dimple as Sungjong silently agrees with his plan. "I'll teach you how to cook healthily", after that he gets out from the house and takes the groceries which he bought before comes here.

He places the groceries on the kitchen table, wears the pink apron with white polkadot(which Sungjong finds it cute), and takes the ingredients. Myungsoo explains and teaches her one by one, without left any steps and details. While Myungsoo is focusing on chopping carrots into dices, Sungjong quitely takes her Samsung Note 4 from her track pants pocket and click! The picture of the side view of Myungsoo is chopping carrot is already saved in her gallery(memory card).

This time, Myungsoo really don't know that someone is taking his picture. No one can disturb him when he's seriously focus on something. She stares at the cute picture once again , 'Must set it as lockscreen wallpaper', she giggles silently as she quickly set it and put it into her pocket. Then, something clicks on her mind.

"How do you know about my flight schedule? I mean about my family, you might be read the sign at the glass door but how do you know about mine?", Myungsoo stops cutting, looks at her and gives her his kitten smile.

'You're such a stalker, Kim Myungsoo!', Sungjong curses him inside her head while Myungsoo keep explaining about this secret recipe. Acting innocent like he's doing nothing wrong.

 


i'm so sorry for the VERY late update....i'm kinda have a writer block and barely switch on my laptop...so, what do u think about this chapter? leave some comments so that I will know what are you thinking of...thank u for all readers who are always supporting my story...btw I wanna ask something, what is upvote? thank u for upvoting but can someone explain to me? Im kinda new to this website...hehehe...SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! LUV U & KEEP SUPPORTING MYUNGJONG! <33333