Interrogation(Basement) Room

Fly to the Sky

Now, Sungjong is standing at the opened front door and gives a blank look to Myungsoo. The Lees do the same thing. They surround Sungjong at the opened door. Until Dongwoo and Sungyeol voices out their thoughts, "Who is he?". That question is addressed to Sungjong. "This guy was giving me that yellow flower", Sungjong answers it thoughtlessly. The brothers and father of Lee says 'aahhh' and what Sungjong says next slowly shocked all of them.

"And this guy was also hit me on that day", Sungjong points at the guy a second and put her hand down. They says 'oohhh'. When they realize what Sungjong was saying just now, "MWOH???!!!". Then all of them ready to hit him with their karate+kungfu style. With a quick reflect, Myungsoo also in steady state and copy their style, but not the kungfu one. Myungsoo also learning some martial arts but not as much as Lee family.

When Sungjong realize what is happening, she starts calm them down and stops them from giving their dead glares to Myungsoo. To not start any chaos and don't want to disturb the neighbours, she asks them nicely and even uses her secret weapon. She starts whining and pouts cutely. She stares them with a pair of large brown orbs and looks at them like a kicked puppy. Of course all of them give up easily but still not let down their guards.

Myungsoo was shocked, how they can give up easily but he still can feel their glares. Of course he knows that Sungjong uses her aegyo but he want to see how Sungjong did it, she quickly turns around and asks him to enter the house and gives her usual bright smile. As she turns her back to Myungsoo and enters the house. Myungsoo still standing there, still not believe that Sungjong somehow tried to protect him just now.

He grins sheepishly as his cheeks turn to bright pink. As he enters the house, he get startled as he receives glares from Lee's family. Gosh, he also can feel the dark aura around them. Sungjong leads him to the couch in front of her family and asks him to stay there as she heads to the kitchen to make drink to Myungsoo. As Sungjong left him alone, with her brothers and father, he gulps as he doesn't dare to look up and see their faces. So he looks everywhere, around the house except the creatures in front of him. He doesn't dare to start a word as he still can feel their dark aura.

A minute feels like an hour to him. But he needs to introduce himself to them. As he want to do that, he deeply release a relieve sigh as he heard angelic voice. "Can you guys please stop doing that? He's uncomfortable. Just be nice with him. He's harmless and most importantly, he's our guest", Sungjong gives them a stern looks but they still look at Myungsoo. But the dark aura become lesser and lesser. She sits beside him and gives Myungsoo a mug of hot chocolate. Myungsoo accept it and gulps it down slowly to lessen his nervousness. He thanks her and she says 'you're welcome' faintly but Myungsoo can catch it clearly.

After 20 minutes of deadly silence and dark aura around the house(even Sungjong the talkative didn't dare to break the silence), the Lee brothers and father exchange glances and they caught it instantly. Then, they look at Myungsoo who was being nervous from the first step into the house. Before Myungsoo could register what happen, out of the blue, he's being drag by the Lees into one dark room in the basement. He has been dragged by Hoya and Sungyeol and being forcefully sit on the chair in the middle of the room.

Before Sungjong could chase them, being the last person, Sungkyu locks the door before Sungjong can enter the basement. Sungjong knocks the door loudly frequently. But all of them just ignore her and turn on the light in the middle of the room. Myungsoo get shocked suddenly and try to adjust the sudden brightness above him. He almost get a heart attack after a person keep staring at him with a fierce glare. He might be get a real heart attack if thing keep happening.

"I'm ask, you answer. Honestly. Got it?", Myungsoo quickly nod. He still doesnt't dare to let a word. But one thing he's really sure that in front of him right now must Sungjong's father. Someone also hold tight his shoulder. He feels like he has been kidnapped or murder someone and he's in interrogation room right now. Well, actually it is.

(LJY for Mr.Lee, M for Myungsoo)

LJY: Why do you hit her?

M: Well, it's just an accident. I didn't mean to hit her because everything happened just a second. She suddenly run towards my car and...

Myungsoo doesn't dare to continue as Mr.Lee glares him. He doesn't dare to look up. He shrink back into his sit like an obedient puppy.

LJY: Do you stalking her at the shopping mall? If yes, why?

M: ( his lips due to nervousness) Well, kind of. Because I just wanna know about her more. She's kind of attract me. I...

LJY: Do you like her?

M: (bits his bottom lips and answer confidently) Yes. I do like her. Really love her. And I will do anything for her. To make her happy.

LJY: (still eyes Myungsoo suspiciously and narrow his eyes) (scoots closer to Myungsoo and whisper) If you dare to hurt her,even the smallest one, you will end your life in my hand. And you need to approve us and show us what you got. Prove to us that you really love her. There's gonna be some tests for you. Understand?

M: (gulps nervously and blink while nodding quickly) Hurting Sungjong is not even in my list.

Suddenly the lamp above him has been switch off and replace with the main lamp. Myungsoo sigh in relieve, the breath that he hold for a long time. "Nice to meet you. I'm Lee Jungyeop, Sungjong's father. Call me Mr.Lee", Mr. Lee takes out his hand and give his father-like smile. Myungsoo tried to register what exactly happen. This old guy in front of him is a bipolar guy. For the whole his life, he always taught that only women who has a bipolar personality.

Myungsoo hesitant at first. After he collects his full courage, he shakes Mr.Lee's hand. "Nice to meet you too, Mr.Lee. I'm Kim Myungsoo. Call me Myungsoo", Myungsoo introduces himself and he's glad that he doesn't stuttering or says anything stupid. "Yo! I'm Lee Dongwoo. I'm the second brother of Sungjong", Dongwoo smiles widely and he reminds Myungsoo of dinosour and he looks more friendly than the others. For the first impression.

"I'm Lee Sungkyu, the eldest one. Like you already know, this is Dongwoo. The third one who is standing behind you is Lee Howon or Hoya. And the last one, Lee Sungyeol, the childish one", Sungkyu's introduction ends up with 'hey!' from Sungyeol. Sungkyu pretends to not heard it and climbs up the stair and unlocks the door. He almost get a heart attack when he saw Sungjong was sitting on the floor in front of the door while reading a book. A book about flight attendant or something. Sungjong is reading an almost thick book while sitting in front of the basement door and eating potato chip.

She's so overwhelming until she didn't heard Sungkyu open the door. She flinched a little bit when she heard a cough and looks up with her big doe eyes and confused look. Sungkyu almost cooed about Sungjong's adorable reaction but he remembers that he needs to give some space to let the other guys in the room get out from the room. Sungjong stands up clumsily, pick up her book and potato chip. Sungjong also got the uneaten potato chip with her lips.

Now all of them sit at the sofa. Sungjong is sitting between Hoya and Sungyeol while Myungsoo is sitting between Dongwoo and Sungkyu while Mr.Lee is sitting on single sofa. All of them still doesn't get their eyes off Myungsoo and that makes Myungsoo shifted on his sit uncomfortablely. Sungjong knows that. So she breaks the silence. "So, what are you guys talking about? I can't hear it since the door is too thick", Sungjong smiles after says and all of their eyes concentrate on her.

They tell her what happen and Sungjong was so shock and laugh at the same time because she finds it funny. It's first time Myungsoo heard Sungjong laugh and it sounds melodic to his ears. His heart keep beating fast. Myungsoo just can laugh lightly and blushing when they told about his reaction at couple moments ago. Before Myungsoo want to excuse himself first, Sungjong prevents him from leaving by letting him stay for a night since it's already 2 in the morning. It's already late. Myungsoo's face turns to pink colour. Fortunately, Mr.Lee also let him stay too but Myungsoo knows that he have to accept it half-hearted and he notices the small glares from Lee family except Sungjong.


*bows deeply & repeatly* i'm deeply sorry for the very very very late chapter...and a quiet long chapter...i hope all of u like this chapter and thank u soooo much for giving me all of your support...i'm really appreciate it...so all you already what happen to Myungsoo...muahahaha...and i'll give my special thanks to asianbookworm183 because gives such an amazing idea! =D i'll update this story ASAP..(this time i'll give u Sung brothers' aegyo ;-) )

(although Sungkyu is not my biased but i can't denied that sometimes he's cuter than the maknae >.<)

SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!! LUV U!! <3