Busan Vacation (P1)

Fly to the Sky

"WOAH!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!"

Sungjong sprawles out her arms and breathes deeply, then releases it slowly. She closes her eyes and smiles softly as she feels the soft wind is breezing against her face and soft skin. She faces the beach as she feels the cold water on her feet. This time, she doesn't come with Eunji as her friend said that she wanna take a nap. Being a hyper and boring for do nothing, she decided to take walk at the beach side.

'Click!'

At first, she ignores the sound of camera shutter. She assumes that someone is taking the pictures of the beautiful beach or the other people.

'Click!'

'Click!'

'Click!'

She can't take it anymore as she heard that sound is coming closer and closer and she feels like someone was taking her picture. She opens her eyes and puts down her arms to her side. When she looks at the person, she's really wish that she will continue of what she was doing and enjoy the peaceful of nature.

Just right beside her, there's Myungsoo who is holding on his DSLR camera and smiling handsomely as he puts down the camera and shows his face behind the camera. Sungjong keeps asking herself what she did wrong at the past until she can't avoid this Myungsoo guy wherever she go. "Just keep continue of what you're doing. Acting like I'm not here", Myungsoo says as he clicks his camera shutter and takes her pictures while ignoring the cute annoying face of Sungjong.

"I know that you're always cute but I don't know that you're cuter when you're angry", Myungsoo says as he is walking towards his crush. What Myungsoo do next is shocking her. She doesn't even expect especially that daring action from Myungsoo. Do you know what he did? But he's not kissing her. He pinches her nose softly to ease her anger. And suprisingly, he did it. Sungjong is not angry with him anymore, instead she is shocks plus confuse. We can say it by the frowning of her beautiful face.

Then, she blinks as she looks at the black camera that Myungsoo is holding. She tries to snatch it from him but Myungsoo reacts faster. He puts his precious camera behind his back. Being a stubborn girl, Sungjong keeps on trying to snatch the camera until she doesn't realize that she looks like was hugging him. Again, Myungsoo kisses Sungjong's hair strands and he can't deny that his lips feels the most smooth silky hair in his entire life.

He almost sniffs and become addicted as he smells her hair. He doesn't know which shampoo product she used but this is the most fragnant smell that he ever smell. It has lemon smell, that's for sure. When he feels that Sungjong is touching his camera, he quickly pulls up his hand which contains the camera. He pulls up his hand highly until Sungjong can't reach it. But she's so stubborn. She keeps on jumping to reach the camera.

She's also doesn't realize that her right hand is holding Myungsoo's waist and their faces are dangerously close. From that position, they are almost kissing. This time, Myungsoo become freeze. Maybe Sungjong doesn't feel it but he does. Her lips is brushing against his lips. It's just slightly but it enough for Myungsoo to feel like a soft candy on his lips. Good thing, she is giving up and turns her face towards her stalker.

She's frowning as her eyes meet Myungsoo's blushing face. Weirdly, she doesn't even remember what she was doing last time. She frowns more as Myungsoo leaves her without a word. On the other side, Myungsoo stops at the pool and tries to calm down his heartbeat. He's also wonders why he suddenly feel hot. So, he takes a deep breath as he resists his urge to kiss Sungjong's soft candy lips. He shakes his head vigorously as he continues his walking and hobby, taking the pictures of a beautiful scene of the beach. He tries to forget his first kiss.

Well...seems like he can't forget it as his crush is walking toward him but not looking in front of her. That's why she walks slowly. She doesn't seems like notice him yet. Then, a cute little boy around 5 years old is running toward her and bumps her. Sungjong quickly picks him up. "Omo! Noona is so sorry. Noona doesn't see you just now. Are you okay, little boy?", Sungjong askes that little boy softly while dusting his knees with her worried expression. Myungsoo is quite suprised because Sungjong never spoke with him with that tone. And he swears that is the melodic voice that he ever heard.

'So cute!', with that thought, Myungsoo quickly picks up his DSLR camera, zoom in and clicks the camera shutter to catch the moment. He smiles proudly as he successfully takes the picture. Now, he realizes that Sungjong is a photogenic person. She's naturally beautiful at any angles. He will definitely makes this picture as his laptop wallpaper. It's so rare to see her soft expression. When he looks up from his camera, he see that Sungjong takes a selfie picture with that little boy. It might be sounds ridiculous but he's somehow jealous over the little boy. He promises to himself that he will tries his best to make Sungjong falls for him.

"Hey! I already looking for you everywhere! And what are staring at?", Woohyun pats his shoulder and points to his camera. He quickly turns off the camera and changes the subject. "Where do you come from, hyung? Btw it's almost dinner, right? I'm so hungry right now so let's change our clothes and find something to grab!", Myungsoo makes a bee line towards the room and leaves the confused Woohyun. Then, he smirkes as he 'see' the reason why. He somehow feels pity toward Myungsoo, so he decided to help his younger friend.

"Hey beautiful! You're Lee Sungjong, right?", Sungjong looks at him and tilts her head. A sign that she doesn't know that person or was thinking or feeling weird. No wonder Myungsoo falls in love with her. If it's not because of Myungsoo, he will definitely claims Sungjong as his girlfriend. Woohyun chuckles at his own thought and also Sungjong's cute reaction. "I think that you didn't remember me. Annyong, Woohyun-imnida. I'm a pilot of INFINITE Airline and Myungsoo's best friend. We ever met at the airport before", Woohyun takes out his hand and Sungjong looks at it for a few seconds and then she shakes her hand with him.

"Yes, I am. No wonder you looks familiar. You're Eunji's enemy, right?! What does she called you again? Hmm...Crazy ert..right?", Sungjong laughes at his shocked reaction. Why not? He didn't mean to be a ert guy. He's a healthy guy! He's really angry right now but there's no use. But it's not Nam Woohyun if he doesn't make his revenge. He will definitely do it next time. He controls his anger by using his killing smile. Unfortunately, Sungjong doesn't seems buy for it.

"Look! I just wanna say that weird Myungsoo wanna go out for dinner with you but he's too shy to say that. But don't worry. You're not going to be alone with him. Just bring that Iron Lady along with you. I'll coming with him and we'll have double date at the same time", Woohyun says. Sungjong seems to think about it. Usually, she will reject directly without thinking twice. But Sungjong herself doesn't know why she's so hesitate to decline the offer.

"I'll pay for it!", "Deal! See you tonight!", Woohyun can't catch any moment because it's happen so fast. Sungjong already runs to her room to inform her best friend. Who will reject the free food? Oh well, Sungjong is already agreed with it. That's the most important. He shrugs as he's heading to his room and tell Myungsoo this good news.