Triangle Love(Game's On!)

Fly to the Sky

It's already a week after Sungjong at Australia. She misses Korea already because this is the first time she's at the overseas. Her family must be miss her like crazy. And maybe Myungsoo too. She miss all about Korea. Her family, Bomi, Eunji and Myungsoo. 'Haish! Silly me! Why I still think about him?', she smiles unknowingly. "Are you crazy enough to smile to yourself? Or maybe smile to the ghost in front of you? Hahahaha...", she glares to the voice's owner.

This is another reason why she want to arrive early at Korea. They are in flight right now and it's about 2 hours more to arrive at their destination. Son Naeun! That name always turns her slender hand into a fist and her doe eyes into glaring one. They even shared a room at Australia. They were never be the same! Not even a day without cursing words for her. She thinks that she dirtied her tounge and her mind so much while staying there. She's always going out from the prepared hotel because she's not a type that want to argue anytime, anywhere.

She's a little bit relieved when Choi Minho, the pilot said that they will go back to Korea in two days. Luckily, she was already bought all the souvenirs to her family and her friends. Woohyun and Myungsoo are including too. Don't know why she bought for them too. It's acceptable for Myungsoo but Woohyun...well maybe because of Eunji. In Naeun's case, she kept whining about going back to Korea or something. Sungjong didn't know what she was talking about at that time because she was focusing of packing up her things and chatting with Myungsoo. Plus she was wearing earphone and listened to the songs. So she didn't really heard anything that came out from Naeun's lips.

Says about chatting with Myungsoo, he never failed to send her even a message a day. Being a CEO must be super busy but Myungsoo proved it to her that no matter how busy he is, he will always find a free time for the girl that he really loves. Sungjong smiles at that thought. Even she had a bad day, Myungsoo never failed to make her smile again. So many lame jokes but she smiles at the joke. I never know that he's such a cute guy with a lame joke, she thought again.

Back to the present, Sungjong never feels like wanna kill someone, like really wanna kill someone. Except back to the past-time when she met the bullies who just insulted her brother, Dongwoo. He cried all night and Sungjong had to be with him. No one can mess up with her family and friends! In the end, she insulted them back with the most harsh word in the world and after that day, they will run away if they met her shadow. She didn't tell anyone about this except Sungyeol. Dongwoo always being clueless and asked her why they always ran away but she just shrugged it off.

"You're really like daydreaming, aren't you? You're better go treat our passengers right now than being a statue. I'm so tired for doing all the works ALONE!", then she walks out from the cockpit arrogantly. She fists her hands so hard until her nail almost digging into her skin. She takes a deep breath and releases it. 'You can do it, Lee Sungjong! Fighting!', she chants for herself before get out from the cockpit and gives her bright and friendly smile.

2 hours of horror(to Sungjong) is finally over when the flight is already landing on the ground. She can't wait get out from this flight and get away from her enemy. After she makes sure that all the passengers are already go out from the flight with checking all the seats, from business class until economy class. She tidies up the seatbelt, checking for any left luggages or bags or anything that left behind and they will return it to the owner if there's something left or anything that she needs to do. Naeun is helping too this time, together with other flight attendant.

She switches off all the lights. After all of them takes their luggagaes and things, Sungjong is already at the front door but almost fall if she can't keep her balance. Naeun's doing. She has no enemy here except her. Naeun pushes her from the door and walks away arrogantly. "Are you okay?", asks Kyu Jong, one of the flight attendant on duty. "It's okay. I'm fine", she gives him a smile to ensure him that she's okay. Kyu Jong picks up her two big luggages and gives it to Sungjong. He looks at her weirdly and she says while taking the luggages, "Don't think wrong. The another one is full of souvenirs. For my family and my friends". Kyu Jong just nods knowingly and gives way to her first to go out from the flight. She bows slightly and thanks him before makes her way.

What she doesn't expect is Myungsoo is waiting for her and her family is nowhere to be find. 'So weird. Oh, well maybe they're busy right now', she thinks. But, still she sad inside and resulting a heavy pouting lips. She's also doesn't realize that Myungsoo is walking closer to her because she keep thinking about her family while looking at the floor. But something interrupt her thinking and also Myungsoo's eager steps. There's someone standing between her and Myungsoo who is the person that Sungjong don't even want to see even if she has to. Her eyes glares in fire and clenches her fist hard.

"Hi handsome!", she greets him shamelessly with a beautiful smile of her. 'Son Naeun!', she screams in her heart as she doesn't want to make any dramatic scene. Myungsoo looks at Naeun weirdly. He will always gives that look when some strangers greets him suddenly. "What are you doing here?", Myungsoo can only blinks. What should he do to get away from this lady in front of her? "I...I...", he stutters because he's not sociallize like Woohyun.

She gasps when Naeun starts touching his shoulder and rubs it on it. Okay! That's it! She can't take it anymore. Myungsoo looks around and his eyes finally lands on her. He smiles and waves to her. Naeun stops her hand on his shoulder and looks behind to see the person that Myungsoo really happy. So, Myungso takes this golden chance to get away from this stranger(at least to him) and runs slowly to his crush. What he do next shocks Naeun shocks with widen eyes and agape mouth. So do Sungjong, except for agape mouth.

Myungsoo kisses her cheek. He's not ready yet for the lips. Maybe after Sungjong accepts him fully. Plus he still can't forget about the Busan accident. He quickly shakes out that thought and smiles innocently, acts like he always did it. Sungjong is blank. For the first time, she's speechless. The angriness that already empowered her is fully vanishes just by a simple kiss on the cheek. Naeun stomps her heels and get away from the scene. 'I will never let you win, Lee Sungjong! Just watch! I'll make him mine!', she whispers to herself and she means it.

Myungsoo turns around to find that Naeun already go away. When he turns around to face Sungjong, Naeun stops walking and gives meaning glare to Sungjong which is she's notice it too. The game is on! Sungjong finally catches it why Naeun is acting this way. She an eyebrow and turns around to look at the smiling man in front of her. No wonder Naeun falls for him. He's good looking, rich, young, tall, smart, cute and many more. He has full package of Mr. Perfect. A little girl can fall in love with him because he's the real Fantasy Prince and an alive anime character. She's suddenly feel a rush of jealousy feeling. What is this?

Myungsoo is slowly blushing when Sungjong keep staring at him nonstop. So, he plucks his finger in front of her face. One, no reaction. Two, still same. Three, she wakes up. Finally! "What are you doing here?", same question from different person. "Hmm...I'm just wanna pick you up. I miss you", he shows his cute dimple and eye smile. Sungjong blames herself why she becomes weak at the cute thing. And also blames Myungsoo because why he becomes more cuter day by day. He's simply cute.

"Something suspicious here", she mumbles while Myungsoo takes her luggages and asks her to follow him to his car. He knows what she was saying, so that's why he tries to change the topic. 'This is my only chance! I need to do my best. Fighting Kim Myungsoo!', he thinks as Sungjong keeps telling him about Australia and also her enemy but she doesn't mention her name. They are on their way to anywhere except her home.


hey everyone! IM SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE!! :"((( anyway this is the new chapter...actually i was busy with my practical but right now im free...u will know what will happen on the next chapter...so being patient...and also THANK U SOOO MUCH for always being waiting for the new chapter...and also thank u for those who just subscribe this story*bear hugs to everyone*

this precious MyungJong moment is for u...SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER & HAVE A NICE DAY! <3333