Woohyun & Eunji's Encounter

Fly to the Sky

"YOU??!!!"

Sungjong, Bomi and Myungsoo look at them, back and forth. A confuse plus curious looks plaster on their face. While Eunji and Woohyun have shocked faces. They start give fierce glares to each other after retreat their finger. Can feel the tension between both of them, Sungjong interrupts. "Do you guys know each other?", Sungjong suddenly regret of her question as the fierce glares become more tense than before.

*Flashback*

Sungjong and Eunji was already arrived at the airport not long after Myungsoo did. But Myungsoo didn't spot her as he headed toward the cafe to fill his grumbling stomach. Just in time, when Bomi was walking out with her pink luggage and a pair of black shade on her face, they already walked towards Bomi and spotted Bomi in no time. Well, it's not hard since Bomi was all in pink today and that was her favourite colour.

Bomi gave a bear hug to Sungjong and said how much she missed her best friend when she was at Canada. After broke the hug, then she recognized Eunji and greeted her. Eunji bowed and introduced herself, "Annyonghaseyo. Jung Eunji imnida. Call me Eunji. Hope we can get along well". As usual, Eunji greeted Bomi with her eye-smile.

Then she almost got a heart attack as Bomi suddenly hugged her tightly. Like seriously, she really couldn't breath right now. She gave a knowing look at Sungjong and Sungjong just laughed half-heartedly. Then she broke the hug before Eunji got out of oxygen. "I'm sorry. You are sooo cute. Annyong, Yoon Bomi imnida. Just Bomi will do and I think we can get along in no time", Bomi gave her bright smile and took out her hand. Eunji shook it and released it.

"I'm sorry. Actually she's really hyper especially she find something or someone cute. She did the same thing when our first time meeting. So suit yourself", Sungjong whispered to Eunji. Eunji just made 'o' with . Then Bomi who happened walking in front of them made an abrupt stop and said that she was hungry with her sheepish grin. Three of agreed to eat at the cafe before heading towards Bomi's house.

Then Eunji held her stomach. She needed to go the restroom. She excused herself first before she headed toward the restroom. Maybe she was too rush because she didn't notice at all about the sign. After she solved her urgent 'errand', she exited the cubicle. Then she sensed something wrong about the restroom. After a minute, she widened her eyes as she realized that she was entering boys' restroom. Luckily, there was no men inside the restroom.

But not lucky enough. As she was snickered out of the restroom while looking left and right(like a burglar), she bumped into one particular guy. A handsome guy, to be exact. That guy was playing with his Samsung Galaxy S4 and Eunji was holding her cellphone which was also Samsung Galaxy S4 and both of them were white without phone casing. When they bumped, both of their cellphones were dropped on the floor.

That guy stared at her weirdly. Eunji knew that look. Why a female like her was doing in the men restroom? That guy was wearing the pilot custome. So Eunji assumed that he was a pilot. She was about to take her cellphone and walked away act as like nothing happened. But the words that came from that guy's mouth make her braked her hand.

"Are you doing that 'thing'?", Eunji stood up straight again and looked at him quizzacally. She tilted her head as she thought about 'thing' word. That guy was chuckling as he found that Eunji was cute. She was quite amusing him. Eunji still doesn't understand that guy's words and decided to shrug it off and bended down to pick up her cellphone.

After that, she decided to continue her way. Before Eunji could make any step, that guy was standing in front of her, blocking her way. She turned to left, he did it too. When she turned to right, he did it too. And it keep happening for a half of minute and it made Eunji pissed off. She blew her bangs of her forehead before glaring at him. 

'This guy really piss me off', she thought as she stabbed that guy in her mind. But it seemed like that guy didn't even effected by her fierce glaring and even gave his smirk as he looked at Eunji amusingly. That made Eunji's blood boiled up. She looked at him as he was crazy or something. Then she accidently looked at his nametag that hang on his neck. Nam Woohyun. Eunji planted that name and face in her mind as she promised to herself that she would never like this guy yet.

Eunji attempted to run away from the gap between Woohyun and the wall. But Woohyun was faster than her. He put his right hand on the wall to block Eunji from running away. Eunji was so shocked and looked at Woohyun instantly. Woohyun himself didn't even understand why he blocked Eunji. Eunji has some kind of attracted him in different way. Not like the other girls that he was dated before.

What was make it more awkward than before, their faces just about a centrimetre away and their noses almost touching. They keep staring each other until some point Woohyun brought his face closer. As if he wanted to kiss Eunji. The people who walked pass them didn't care about them as they assumed that they were a couple. Woohyun's brain asked him to stop but his heart said go on. Eunji keep backed off until her back hit the wall. She didn't know what to do until...

Woohyun groaned as he felt a hard iron-like punch on his stomach. He bended down while holding his stomach. Not long after a second felt the sharp pain on his stomach, there's another sharp stings on his left shin. Woohyun let down his guard and Eunji took that chance to run away from that ert guy. Crazy ert Woohyun. That's what Eunji would call him starting from now.

She didn't know that she used all her energy just to run away from Woohyun. She sweared to herself that she will never fall to that guy. When she felt like she was far enough, she rested her hands on her knee to take some air into her lungs and wiped off the sweat that already form on her face. After she was sure that she had regained back her energy, she continued her walk and found Sungjong who was chatting happily with Bomi, waiting outside the cafe. She took and let out a deep breath and walked towards them, acted like nothing happened as she wore her usual eye-smile on her face.

What she didn't know that Woohyun guy was already in the same exact cafe that Bomi chose to have simple lunch. Now you know why Woohyun was sulking when he was entering the cafe. Seeing Myungsoo was too deep into his game world just make him become more moody than before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's why they keep glaring each other, as if no one is looking at them. Eunji is mad because Woohyun almost took her first kiss while Woohyun is mad because Eunji can knocked him down just like that and it was hurt his pride as a man. Until now, the pain was still there. He admit that he can't judge Eunji by her look and her punch was not a joke but he doesn't want to say it loud.

"Are you keep following me until here??!!", Eunji cried as she points her accused finger to Woohyun. "YAH! What makes you say that??There's still a lot of hot girls out there! I wouldn't waste my time for such an ugly girl like you!", Woohyun retorted back. Eunji gasped at his words. "Oh really??Then what about that kiss?You almost took my first kiss!", all of them seems like doesn't believe their ears including Myungsoo.

Myungsoo knows that Woohyun is playboy but he never ever tried to kiss any girls. They keep bickering about that with Eunji flailing her hands around wildly and Woohyun keep pointing his finger to Eunji. Three remain unbickering people start to become uncomfortable as all people inside outside the cafe start looking at them and whisper. Three of them bow and apologize to them repeatly and drag the still bickering couple to the entrance of the airport.

Myungsoo holds Woohyun's arm and drag Woohyun's luggage with his other free hand. Sungjong and Bomi are holding both of Eunji's arm. It's hard for Bomi since she needs to drag her big luggage along with her. They're still bickering until they end their bickering by calling each other nickname. The new one.

"Iron Woman!" "Crazy ert!", they huff and look at opposite directions as none of them want to give up. Woohyun take his blue luggage harshly and drag himself to Myungsoo's car. Coincidently, Sungjong's car was two cars distance, in front of Myungsoo's car. Eunji heading towards Sungjong's car and Sungjong press button on car key as she know that she know that Eunji was still fuming. Eunji enters the car and close the door until it was possible to break the door.

"I'm really sorry. Really didn't expect this", Sungjong bows to Myungsoo and apologize. "Nah. It's okay. I'm sorry too for my hyung's behaviour", Myungsoo bows and apologize. Then three of release a deep sigh before go towards each other cars and bids goodbye. Really tiring hour for them. They wish that all the things between of them get better.


hey everyone! so this is what happened between them..all of your curiousity is already answer...sorry for my grammar mistakes, english is not my main language but i tried my best...so the next chaper will be about MyungJong..i bet that many of u miss their moment...i will not tell what is it because hey! i like to suprise people..*smirk* thank u and have a nice day readers! please support me and leave some comments/ideas...

so what is your INFINITE colour? SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! =D