PMS & Recall Deal

Fly to the Sky

Airplane just landing on South Korea’s land at INFINITE Airline about 10 minutes ago. Woohyun switches off all the plug at the cockpit along with his partner, Choi Minho. They are the last one who get out from airplane. The flight attendants get out not long before them. They take their luggages and walks out through the hallway. While they are chatting about the topics, Woohyun spots his target and excuses himself quickly to go to his crush.

When he walks closer, he spots something on Eunji’s skirt. The red one. Eunji seems like doesn’t realizes it yet, while the people start paying attention on her, especially the guys. So he walks faster and closer to her. When he just right behind her, he hugs her waist from behind. Eunji startled by his sudden action. She almost elbows him until he whispers to her right ear, “You keep attracting people with that ‘thing’ on your skirt. Just follow my lead if you don’t want to embrasses yourself more”. Suprisingly, she follows his instruction.

Woohyun brings her to clothes shop. He randomly takes a blue tshirt and black jeans and brings to the counter without asking her size. Eunji notices the intense stares of the people around them, including the cashier and salers. ‘Haish! They must think that we’re couple and this Crazy ert is a clingy boyfriend of mine! But I can’t do anything since I know what’s his mean just now’, she closes her eyes and puts her head down due to the embrassment. Cashier states the prices and waits patiently for the money. Woohyun is struggling behind her, looking for his wallet in his backpack while his other hand is still holding waist loosely.

“What a lovely boyfriend you have, Miss. He such a clingy one, and handsome. You’re such a lucky one”, the cashier tries to be friendly and smiles while looking at the struggling Woohyun who seems like digging for his wallet and takes it out. All Eunji can do is just smile and says nothing. Her assumption is absolutely right after all. Woohyun pays with some cashes, after the cashier gives him the receipt, money changes and the plastic bag, he quickly takes it and drags Eunji along with him. Not before he thanks with bow and wink and smiles charmingly to the cashier. She blushes at his cheesy act and Eunji rolls her eyes openly. ‘There he goes again’, she mumbles and doesn’t notice that Woohyun heard it.

Woohyun drags her towards the ladies’ restroom. They almost enter the restroom until a bunch of flight attendant comes out from there. So, Woohyun slams her on the wall, puts one hand beside her face and covers her whole body with his body. From the other sight, it looks like they are kissing. Some of the flight attendants are giggling while whispering how sweet they are and some of them roll their eyes and says that they shouldn’t kiss at the public, it’s so an immature act.

*dup dup dup*

An unfamiliar heartbeats to Eunji. She never being this close to Woohyun (except at their first meeting because at that time Eunji just thinking to get rid off him). They make an eyes contact while for them to go further. Woohyun’s eyes kind of reminds her of a cute little puppy. “Not nice staring without the permission”, Woohyun’s hot breath hits her face. She wakes up from her daze. The sound of the flight attendants are slowly fading and Woohyun pulls himself off of the wall. He drags her wrist into the ladies’ restroom and throws the contained plastic bag to her.

“You bring pad along with you in your handbag right?”, she blushes at his straight-to-the-point question and just nods her head to answer his question. “Change it to the new one and also your clothes. I already bought it for you. I’ll wait outside”,Woohyun rubs his head and walks out from the restroom. Eunji quickly looks at her skirt and knocks her head for being so stupid and careless. She will thanks Woohyun later for this. She enters the stall and change her flight attendant uniform into the clothes that Woohyun just bought for her just now. And of course, the pad too.

She brought out her uniform and tied it neatly on the sink and puts it into the previous plastic bag. She takes out make-up remover from her handbag and apply it on her face. She removes light red lipstick on her lips and apply white lip balm instead. Then, she sees Woohyun is leaning on the doorframe while crossing his arms on his chest and staring at her reflection on the mirror.

“Not nice staring without permission. Anyway, did you lose your sight or your way? This is ladies’ one”, she copies his words earlier. She still applies white lip balm on her lips. When she done with it, she puts it back in her handbag. She jumps out of shock when Woohyun stands beside her. Woohyun still looking at her through the reflection on the mirror with a unreadable expression. Then, an unexpected act from Woohyun.

He pulls the headband from her bun style hair to let her hair down to her shoulder. “You looks more beautiful like this. Now, let’s go. Seems like you’re already done”, Woohyun walks out coolly and leaving Eunji freezes on her place. Unfamiliar heartbeat comes again. She touches her chest and keep blaming Woohyun for messing with it, again.

They walk out the building together. “Emm…thanks for that. I will not notice it and keep embrassing myself if you’re not noticing it. And one more thing”, she's scratching her not itchy head. Woohyun nods and keep quiet as a sign to let her continue. “How do you know? I mean…you know, that thing”, Eunji blushes and stutters when she recalls the earlier incident.

“Hahahah….I never know that you know how to be shy. This is the first time! Hahahah….I must mark it on my calendar!”, Eunji thought that he’s not serious but she’s wrong when Woohyun takes out his Samsung Galaxy S4 and quickly type something on his smartphone. Eunji is too late when Woohyun quickly puts it back in his pocket. Eunji glares at him deadly. But seems like Woohyun always saw it, he smiles and winks to her. He knows that he might dead right now if stares can kill but he loves to annoy her everytime they meet.

“YAH! I’m serious right now!”, Eunji chases him when he runs away from her punch. Woohyun really doesn’t want to taste it for the second time. The first one still has its effect on the spot. Somehow, they attract people’s attention around there. They keep shaking their heads due to the couple’s immature act. “Stop! Let me take some breath before answer it”, Woohyun takes a long breath and answer her previous question. “Okay. You’re welcome and you know, you don’t have to be shy about it. It’s basic knowledge. And be more careful next time. Btw can I ask you too?”, Woohyun shrugs his shoulder as it’s nothing wrong with it. Eunji nods as she doesn’t expect the absurb question from him.

“What flavour of your lip balm?”, Woohyun asks her innocently. She mumbles some incoherent words, she’s cursing Woohyun under her breath. “What?! I can’t hear you. Did you already lose your voice?”, “WATERMELON! IT’S WATERMELON! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!”, she raises her voice and attracts the attention, once again. Woohyun blinks his widen eyes and scoffs. “I know that you’re on period right now but don’t lose your temper on me”, Woohyun says it loud instead of keeping it inside. Eunji bites her lower lips to prevent herself from more cursing words. Then, something rings the bell.

“Yah Nam Woohyun. Did you remember the deal that you were promise me? If our plans are succeed?”, Woohyun frowns as he heard that Eunji calls his full name for the very first time and recalls the deal at Busan. Woohyun widen his eyes in terror while Eunji smirks and drags him to a taxi airport together with her. After they puts their luggage in the bonet, they enter at the passenger seats and Eunji tells the driver her address. Woohyun knows that Eunji is planning something evil in her head. It’s all tells behind her smile. And he knows that he’s not gonna like it(since he is shivering right now).

******************************************************************************************************************

“HAHAHAHAHA!!!”, Myungsoo’s laugh echoes the house as when he comes back from his work and spots him on the couch, his hair on his head to be exact. He laughs without a second thought and rolls on the floor before clapping his hands like a seal with his hair keep popping up. He holds his hurt stomach for laughing so hard. He closes his mouth to prevent any laughing sound, just muffling sound but he still giggles. When he spots Woohyun’s glare and heavy childish pout forming on his lips, he takes breathes and fanning himself for laughing almost 30 minutes.

“Who makes your hair like this?”, Myungsoo still prevent himself from laughing again, laughing keep draining out his energy. Do you want to know what happen to Woohyun’s hair? I think some of you guess it right. Woohyun’s hair color changes from dark brown to yellow blonde. He sighs for nth time and plops his head on the pillow. He keeps mumbling incoherent words and cries while Myungsoo rubs his back. He shakes his head to his hyung’s unlucky day.

‘Well…I think I’ll spend the whole night for him’, Myungsoo thought as Woohyun hugs the pillow tighter to his chest, deepen his head on the pillow and curls himself into a ball like a sleeping little puppy on cold weather.

 


this is the next chapter..i hope you're not waiting for too long...anyone miss their moment? hehehe...me too...have a nice day readers and see u one the next chapter! ;-)

btw im having my practical right now..wish me luck! ^^