Busan Vacation (P3)

Fly to the Sky

Time fly too fast and it's already the third day of their Busan vacation, which means this is also their last day to spend their precious time at here.They have to leave tomorrow in the early morning, right after the dawn. Being like a professional photographer, Myungsoo already changes memory card of his camera. This morning, Myungsoo wakes up early while Woohyun still in his dreamland. He takes the first memory card and put it into his laptop. He clicks open the folder and the pictures.

At first, it has a lot of beautiful and breathtaking scenery. It also has the random objects pictures. Photography has been his passion since middle school. Then, he stops clicking as he stops at first picture of Sungjong that he captured at the beach side. She looks so beautiful plus the effect of soft wind blow. He keeps smiling as he stares at his laptop screen.

When he clicking, he only realizes now that he fills 3/4 of the memory card by Sungjong's picture. Can't blame him, Sungjong is photogenic person. If she's not a flight attendant right now, she can be a successful model. Many of her pictures are free capture and stolen pictures. Sungjong might be punch him in the face right now. Or maybe her family too. Myungsoo suddenly shivers at his own thought.

As he promised to himself, he sets the first Sungjong's picture as his laptop wallpaper. "Wow! You really like her, don't you?", Woohyun appears behind him. He looks at the back and his eyes meet Woohyun's wet hair and he's wearing black fit tank top and white short pants. If he was a girl, he must drooling over Woohyun. But as he realizes what Woohyun is saying, he glares at him. Woohyun pulls up his hands as he surrenders, "Okay! I'm sorry. My mistake. It's love, right?". He sends a wink before standing in front of mirror and starts to apply toner, daycream, bb cream and other skin product. He also apply sunblock lotion on his skin and let down his wet bang without styling his hair.

"I know that I'm handsome but you don't have to stare at me like that. And I know that you're lazy when it comes to shower but you're still have to. You don't want Sungjong faint because of your smelly body, right?", Woohyun quickly runs out before Myungsoo launches towards him and chokes him to death. Unfortunately, he is. Myungsoo face is already in tint of pink and runs out his room. When he already get Woohyun, he locks him in his arm and give him an arm bar on the sofa at their living room.

After a little kid wrestling, Myungsoo is having a fresh bath in the morning and Woohyun is preparing the simple breakfast which are toasted bread, a box of cereal, coffee and fresh milk. He put strawberry jam and nutella on the table and playing with his smartphone while waiting for Myungsoo to finish his bath. He smiles to no one as he opens his Instagram and and got notification that Eunji already upload her Instagram.

Eunji uploads her happy smiley face and smiling Sungjong with a peace sign by Sungjong,with blue ocean and clear blue sky as the background. The caption says, 'Happy time at my howetown. Miss you so much ^^'. Seems like Woohyun don't have to worry about her anymore, this time. He don't know why but since the incident last night, it makes him wanna protect her more. Is it love?, Woohyun asks himself.

He's too deep into his own thought until he doesn't realizes when Myungsoo was sitting in front of him and already eating cereal. He places his smartphone on the table and fills his stomach with strawberry toasted breads and a cup of coffee. "So, where we will go this time hyung? I don't really know this place since the last time I came was about more than one year ago. Or maybe two. You know this place more than I do", Myungsoo asks him before shoving the cereal into his mouth.

He hums as he think where to go. Soon, he gets an idea. "Aha! How about we go to Yongdusan park? It has Yongdusan Art Gallery, you like it, right? Then, we can go to Busan Aquarium. And then, since we are too tired, we can go to Spa Land at Haeundae-gu? If it's not too late, we can go to Shimsegae Centum City. We can go by bus or walk along the street. How about that?", he wiggles his eyebrows and Myungsoo seems agree with it. He can take a lot of pictures for his collection.

After both of them finish their breakfast, they changes their clothes. Myungsoo wears black and white stripped cardigan with white shirt underneath and pair it with black jeans and black socks and shoes. You know, Myungsoo can't live a day without black. He also doesn't forget his black cap. Woohyun is styling himself with red shirt and blue black short pants, paired it with gold colour sneakers and black shades to block bright sunlight from his eyes.

Myungsoo already rented a car to make them easier to travel by themselves. When both of them exit their shared room, Sungjong and Eunji exit at the same time. Woohyun is staring at Eunji and Myungsoo is staring at Sungjong. Why not? Eunji with white sleeveless shirt and blue jeans with checkered shirt being tied around her slim waist and Sungjong with blue and white stripped shirt with yellow short pants. 

Myungsoo doesn't know how long his mouth agape while he's staring at her milky white legs until Woohyun pulls up his chin to close his mouth. 'Don't stare at it if you're still love your life', Woohyun sends his telepathy and Myungsoo catches it instantly. "So, where do you want to go? Would you like to join us? We're already rent a car", Woohyun then sends his eyes signal to Eunji. She rolls her eyes and replies him before Sungjong does it, "Of course! Anyway we don't know where to go. So, let's go!". She drags Sungjong who seems like want to tell something but cancel it anyway and follows their steps.

Along the ride, Myungsoo is captivated by Sungjong on his left. In the car, he and Sungjong seat behind while Eunji is sitting on passenger seat beside Woohyun who is driving right now. Both of the girls slide open the windows fully and let the strong wind blow their faces and free silky hair. To let not to miss this moment, he unlocks his Iphone, open the camera app and takes her photo silently, and quickly. He doesn't want Sungjong know about it and get a punch in return. He can't stop smiling at the photo. He sets it as his Iphone wallpaper and put it back into his hoodie pocket. Did I mention that he also set Sungjong's photo with a little kid that she helped before as his lockscreen wallpaper? Yes, he already did. He smiles at his own thought as he slides down the windows and let the wind blow his face strongly.

When they already arrive at Yongdusan Park, Woohyun quickly drags Eunji to somewhere else and leave the awkward couple. Myungsoo awkwardly checking his camera and sometimes spare a glance on Sungjong. Myungsoo wants to walk first but Sungjong's sudden strong grip on his arm makes him stop. They exchange looks with wide eyes before Sungjong opens , "Can you keep me company? I'm afraid that I might lose because this is my first time in Busan and I don't know much about this place. Can I follow you? I'm promise that I will not complain about the place that you're heading right now", Sungjong pulls up her slender hand as she was saying a vow. Myungsoo thinks for awhile and smiles a sign that he's okay with it.

What happens next is totally disturbs Myungsoo as Sungjong who is still walking beside him and sighing and pouting her lips. Myungsoo stops at a certain picture and snaps it with his camera. As she can't hold it, Sungjong being truly honest as she says, "I'm totally boring. Can we do something else? Other than looking at these boring pictures?". She points at random pictures that hang on the wall with her boring face.

"A simple picture can describe millions words and brings back the sweet moments. You said boring because you don't know how to appreciate it", Myungsoo coolly replies her and continues his doings. "Anyway, who said that she won't complain anywhere that I want to go?", he continues his words and gives her a meaningful look. Sungjong just can rolls her eyes and groans. She puts her head down with her hair covers her beautiful face and pulls in a second when Myungsoo said, "We're heading to Busan Aquarium after this. Are you coming with me or not?". He chuckles as he can see the twinkling on her eyes.

Sungjong is jumping nonstop like an excited kid when they're already arrive at the said place. She keeps pointing at the fishes and always said 'woah!' as she looks at the aquatic life are swimming in the blue water or see some species as she never saw before. She's so focus on it as she doesn't realize when Myungsoo is pressing the camera shutter and capture the simple and beautiful moments. She ever asks Myungsoo to be her 'personal photographer' as she keeps asking Myungsoo to takes her pictures with various poses and expressions.

They takes a rest for a little bit at the bench while waiting for their friends at eating the tteokbokki. Sungjong's sudden request makes Myungsoo almost chokes. "Can we take a selca together?", it's more like a statement than a question. Without wasting a second, she pulls him to sit closer with her and snap a selca after both of them looks at the front camera of Sungjong's Samsung Note 4. After she put down her smartphone, Myungsoo doesn't waste his time to pull her closer and make her looks at his Iphone 6 front camera and snaps it. Both of them pause awhile and laugh out loud as they realize that they have this kind of chemistry.

Soon, Eunji and Woohyun greet them with a big smile. Or if they realize it, it's a proud smile. Then, they continue their travel to Spa Land to release stress by getting some body massage and a nice hot pool(i don't know what is that thing T.T). After that, Eunji is driving them to Shimsegae Centum City because duh...this is her place. Of course she know where it is. She often come here to have a nice walk and shopping with her family or her schoolmate.

They have a late lunch before they continue their walking on this crowded place. Not too crowded but it still many people here because it is one of the popular place in Busan and being the tourists' attention. After that, Eunji keeps dragging Sungjong to look at some random shops. The boys among them are walking behind them for their safety. Sungjong ever told her that she needs to buy some souvenirs to her family. Something that memorable. Eunji grins before drags her into men clothes shop.

"This is best men clothes shop I ever met. It has so many choices and you can buy anything you want. I mean the shirts. Hehehe...btw Myungsoo-ssi", the said man quickly turns his blank face as he is looking at the various men clothes. "Can you look after Sungjong for me? I need to go to buy something at other place. It's okay, Woohyun will keep me company. Right, Woohyun-ssi?", she quickly grips on Woohyun's arm and gives him a signal. He is sulking inside but he can't do anything with it as he wants to help Myungsoo and Sungjong. But suddenly, she stands at the entrance and gives a signal to Myungsoo, 'I'm watching you!' and smile sweetly at him before she drags herself and Woohyun fully out of the shop.

Sungjong keep looking the t-shirts for her family until she doesn't realizes that Eunji already leave her with Myungsoo, alone. "Eunji, do you think...", she stops her question as she only spot Myungsoo by her side. 'How dare she leave me alone! With Myungsoo!', she pouts at her thought and put aside her thinking. She looks at Myungsoo, up and down. Then, she walks around him while looking up and down. He becomes uncomfortable under her stares.

Her words makes him almost fall on the ground but fortunately he doesn't react too much. "Anyway, I think your body size is almost same with my brothers. Either bigger or smaller or exactly same. And also my father. So, I want you to try these shirts and let me judge it", she gives him a pile of clothes and pushes him into the fitting room. Myungsoo almost lost all his energy due to the changing of the clothes for more than 20 times. He's so frustrated when Sungjong only takes 5 of them. Somehow he wonders why he fall in love with her in the first place. Maybe because of Sungjong's aura and her unique attitudes.

After they exit the shop, they stops by the bubble tea shop. Sungjong orders for strawberry flavor and Myungsoo is cappucino one. After they get their orders, they continue their walking and Sungjong keep buying things for her family and for herself. While she's looking for the items, Myungsoo stops looking and sticks his eyes to this one item.

Don't know why but he feels like he want to give it to Sungjong. He immediately takes the bracelet and buy it without Sungjong's knowledge. On the other side, Woohyun doesn't stop to keep teasing Eunji. He purposely annoys Eunji because he likes her annoyed face. Finally, they meet at the entrance and Eunji is still driving this time. They heading to the restaurant near the resort. All of them doesn't know when the time is flying so fast. After they finish their dinner, they're heading to their own room and bidding goodbye.

"Wait!", Sungjong stops her steps at the door as Myungsoo is holding her right wrist. Without any words, Myungsoo shoves out something from his pocket and pulls up her wrist and wears it on her slim wrist. "Hm...luckily it's fit perfectly on you. Don't you dare to take it off even if you're showering. Good night and see you tomorrow", he sends a wink and enters his room quickly to calm down his heartbeat. Sungjong scoffs and take a closer look on the cute infinite bracelet.

That night, she can't take off her eyes from the bracelet. She keeps looking at the bracelet until she doesn't realize that Eunji is peeking on her from her bed(they are packing their clothes and other belongings). She smiles while thinking, 'Why are you keep acting cute, Kim Myungsoo?'. Maybe she doesn't realizes it but Eunji can read her like an open book. 'Seems like you're slowly fallen for him, Sungjong-ah'. After they're bidding good night, Eunji turns off the main light and turns on the table lamp.

'Why are you working so hard to make me fall for you? Aren't you getting tired? I really hope that one day, you will find a better woman than me. Even somehow it's hurt me', Sungjong closes her sleepy eyes while looking at the cute bracelet.

 


i'm soooo sorry for the very long chapter and long time no update. I'm busy with my works on the last semester...I hope you guys enjoys it and keep supporting this story... *myungjong heart* <3 <3 <3