From Seoul to Busan

Fly to the Sky

Today is the most important day to Sungjong because today is her first flight. The flight is from Seoul to Busan. She's really excited not just because of that, but it also because her best friend, Eunji is also having the same flight as her. Eunji is also excited because Busan is her hometown. This time, all Sungjong's family go to the airport to send her. Well, they're never separate with their only princess. Sungyeol who always overreacted, cried like a river and hugged her tightly as he didn't want her to dissapeared at the night when she told them this news.

Eunji arrived at the airport not long after Sungjong. Sungyeol who's having little crush towards her blushing because of her natural beauty. Both Sungjong and Eunji tied up their hair into bun hairstyle. That is the first rule for the female flight attendant. They hug friendly and Eunji bows to Lee family. Deep inside, she is quite jealous and miss her family but she needs to be strong if she really want to achieve her dream. After bidding goodbye to the family, Sungjong walks along with Eunji inside the building.

The boarding time is about 12.45 pm and all the flight attendants and pilots have to go inside the aeroplane at least 30 minutes before boarding time. Eunji and Sungjong is chatting happily while dragging their rolling luggage and every eyes especially from the guys are on them, or to be more specific Sungjong. Every their elegant and shining steps can't make they take their eyes off them and make them stop doing whatever they are doing right now. Including this one person.

Sungjong is standing at the front door to welcome all the passengers with the other male flight attendant who is standing at the the side of the door. Eunji is standing beside her. Both of them are welcoming the passengers with their warm and friendly smiles and bowing. When Sungjong make sure that all the passengers are in the airplane, she want to close the door but there's a hand blocks the door.

"Sorry, I'm late!", Sungjong widens her eyes as she recognizes that voice and face. 'Why I keep bumping into this guy?', Sungjong thought as the guy in front of her is smiling sheepishly. Sungjong almost scoffs of his action but she needs to keep her profesionality as flight attendant. So, she needs to be more patient. She smiles forcefully to him and bow, just like she did to another passenger and gives the way to him to enter into passenger seat.

Myungsoo can't deny that Sungjong looks more beautiful and stunning in this simple outfit. His heart always fluttering whenever he met her or even think about her. He enters the airplane while bringing up his black bagpack on his shoulder that is almost fall. He sits down on his seat which is the most front near the walking path. He chose economy class seat so that he can observe his love life right in front of his eyes.

While Sungjong and Eunji are showing the tutorial what to do when they have an emergency and how to wear and use life jacket, Sungjong can't fully concentrate and do properly. Why not? She is standing at the walking path, in front of Myungsoo's seat. Not only because of his stare, but he keep disturbing her like pulling her sleeve, her shirt, life jacket. And the cycle keep continue until Sungjong have to slaps out his teasing hand. She even gives a slight glare to him but as a stubborn Myungsoo, he gives his teasing smile and blinks cutely as he keep his innocent face.

The passengers give her weird and disgusted looks. Some of them even thinking that they act lovey dovey in front of passengers and didn't keep their professionality. Eunji knows what's happening but she keep doing the tutorial. She will asks Sungjong after the tutorial is finish. As usual, both of them finish it with a friendly smile. When they retreat to the cockpit, Sungjong doesn't know how long she keep her breath. She rubs her temple and and drinks a glass of water. It's all your fault, Kim Myungsoo!

"Hey! Are you okay? You looks like you wanna kill someone", Eunji is right. She is killing Myungsoo inside her mind right now. "As much as you want to kill him right now, just keep it first because we have to serve them first and check it. Let's go!", Eunji pulls her arm while dragging her out. Then, all the flight attendant are checking the safety belt. They make sure that the safety belt are tightly tied.

"Miss! Can you show me how to tied up this thing? I'm sorry because this is my first time", Myungsoo is saying cluelessly as he holds the belt and tried to tie it but always in the wrong way. Sungjong herself doesn't know whether he is acting or not. If it is yes, then he is a good actor. The older women beside him is giving her a look. So she doesn't has any other choice than 'help' him.

"You do it in the wrong way, sir. Let me help you", she says with the sweetest voice and friendly(forcefully) smile. So, she bends down and tied up the safety belt in the right way around his waist. Myungsoo widen his eyes as his heart is fluttering due to the closeness and he can feel some of Sungjong's hair strand, again. He doesn't know whether he is blushing or not because his face is heating up.

But as usual, the moment doesn't last longer as Sungjong purposely tied it up tightly, I mean VERY tight until he almost can't breath. Once she stand up, she gives her sweet and friendly smile towards the old lady beside him first and lastly to him. Then, she walks away and sits at the provided seat for flight attendant which is at the business class seat but he still managed to see her. She tied up the safety belt before the departure of airplane.

After the airplane is already at the safe angle, Myungsoo quickly lossen up the belt because Sungjong tied it up VERY TIGHT! Finally, he can breath right now. "Excuse me, sir. Would you like to drink? or eat?", he startled when Eunji's polite voice and smile. An old lady beside him and Eunji look at him confusedly. After he can breath properly, he replies, "Just plain water will do. I don't want to eat anything for now. Thank you". He thanks her after she gives a glass of water and give his charming smile.

He can't deny that he feels nausea right now. Although he already ride on airplane for many times, due to his works, but he still can't avoid this feeling. He rather being hungry and stay quiet for hours than he vomitted out all the contain of his stomach until he lose almost all of his energy. But, this time, it's not about his work. He just go for a vacation to release stress from his overload works. Second, it's Sungjong. Usually his secretary, Chorong will go with him but this time he resists. She looked at her boss worriedly but there's nothing that she could do because she knew that her boss is the most stubborn person that she ever met.

Chorong also fully support his love towards Sungjong. Actually, she is shipping them. She can't wait until they'll be an official couple. So that's why she told her boss that Sungjong is one of flight attendant who is on-duty, together with Eunji. Did I tell you that his Woohyun hyung is the pilot captain of airplane right now? That's another reason why he left to Busan. It's about 3 hours from Seoul.

He places his headphone at his ears and closes his eyes. He wanna some peaceful sleep before arrive at the destination. He already set the alarm on his Iphone. 5 minutes later, he already in deep slumber. Maybe because of his lacking sleep and his body can't bear the tiredness anymore. Sungjong is walking while checking on the passengers. When she's beside Myungsoo, she find that he was sleeping. He looks so uncomfortable as his head keep lowing downward. His neck could break if he keep his position like that. She finds it cute and take out her Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to take the cute view. She can use it as blackmail, just in case. Then, she keep her cellphone and lower down the chair a little bit to make him sleep properly and comfortable. Then, she positions his head straight and she can't deny that Myungsoo still looks handsome and cute at the same time while sleeping when she takes a close up.

Time flew fast and he doesn't know how long he is sleeping. All he know is there's a harsh yet soft voice echoes on his right ear. Looks like someone already take off his headphone. "Yah Kim Myungsoo! Wake up now if you doesn't want to live on airplane!", Sungjong shouts while shaking his body. He yawns and stretches out his arms. At that time, Sungjong admits that he resembles to a kitten who just wake up from deep slumber but she doesn't want to says it loud. She shakes off that thought and shakes his body violently.

The moment Myungsoo opens his eyes, the moment he stares into two almond orbs. So does Sungjong who stops shaking his body and replies the loving gaze of his black charcoal orbs. Sungjong doesn't realize when her face was dangerously close to him. 1....2....3.... Sungjong snaps back from her own thought and quickly shoves his black bagpack and warns him to get out from the airplane since they already arrive at Busan about 10 minutes ago. Well, everyone knows that no one can disturb the sleeping Kim Myungsoo. Meanwhile, he doesn't remember when he was lower down the chair. Oh well, maybe one of the flight attendant did that to him but deep down inside, he's really hope that it was Sungjong.

Myungsoo swears that his eyes doesn't lied to him when he saw the slight pink face of his crush. He himself also blushing due to their closeness. I mean, REALLY close until their noses almost touching. Without realizing, he grins at his own thought and wishes that he can take a snap of shy Sungjong's pictures. He quickly get out from the airplane and meet Woohyun who is playing with his OWN Samsung Galaxy S4. He's a little bit dissapoint as the love of his life has been dissapeared.

Woohyun, who being an understanding person, says, "She has been gone with that Iron Lady. Don't worry, they will not go far. How about we go to resort that you already reserved and grab some food? I know that you doesn't eat anything for 3 hours straight". Woohyun gives his charming smile and slung his arm around Myungsoo's shoulder. Myungsoo replies the smile and nods cutely. He quickly agree since there's drumming in his stomach, as a sign that it need to be fill. They calls an airport taxi, placed their luggage bag into the bonnet and tell the driver their destination.

Little bit they know, both of their crush is heading at the same place. This vacation will be fun and most memorable.