Myungsoo and His Only Best Friend/Hyung

Fly to the Sky

"So how about a date tonight?", Woohyun said after get down from the airplane, gives his famous sweet smile and winks at the said girl and she's blushing. "Okay", she agrees before dashed off with her high heels and giggles with her flight attendant friends while tells them about the date. Who won't date with a handsome, manly and cheesy Woohyun? He also smart by playing his words especially  girls. So that's why the girls falls for him easily. I think it's almost 20 girls that go out for dating with him but none of them are really catching his heart. He knows that all the girls are dating him because of his handsome face and his greasiness, not because of they're truly love him. Although all people knows this fact of Woohyun but still, they agree to date with him because hey, when will you get a chance to date a perfect guy like Woohyun?

"You never tired playing with them, aren't you?", asked his pilot buddy, Siwon. "No, hyung. It's fun to do that. Plus they don't really mind it altough they already who am I. The famous playboy pilot of INFINITE Airline..hahaha..", Woohyun laugh as shrugged it off. "Seriously! Till when you want to keep playing with them?? When you will fine your real one? You know that they're hurt too. I'm always wondering why and till when you keep playing their heart?", Siwon try to remind Woohyun but seems like he just ignore it. No one really know why he's always playing with women's heart, only himself and his only best friend, Myungsoo know about this. Even his family didn't even know.

He smirks as he face his pilot buddy and says, "You'll never know about that", he puts his black shades on and face to the front as he continues his way to the entrance, followed by Siwon. Before they depart to go their own destination which is home, Siwon have an opportunity to say, "You know what, maybe I don't know the reason behind all of this and when will you stop doing this but someday I hope that you will find your true love and then you changed. Seems like my driver already arrived so see you later buddy", Siwon gives his warm smile and hug his pilot buddy. Woohyun follows the suit too. Siwon puts his laggage into the bonet, enter the passenger backseat, close the door and waves at Woohyun. Woohyun just smile and waves at him too. Until Siwon lose from his sight, he puts down his hand and sigh as he is thinking about what Siwon just said to him a few moment ago. Soon, an airport taxi arrive in front of him. The driver bows to him, take his big red laggage and put it into the bonet. Woohyun just let him do it and enter the passenger backseat.

After telling the driver where is his destination, he leans back on his seat, takes out his shades and looks outside the window. He sighs as he is thinking what that Siwon guy told him a few moments ago. He himself doesn't even know why he always did this to all girls but he knew one certain person behind all of this. As I said before, only he and Myungsoo know about this. He close with Myungsoo more than his family and he's the only person that he can rely on. Just like Myungsoo, he also has a very rich family but due to their busy schedules, they rarely spends their times with Woohyun but Woohyun has a brother which a doctor but his brother already has his own family so he was always alone. That's he always went to Myungsoo's house or should we say his second home. Myungsoo didn't really mind it at all since he's a loner too. Yes, a playboy Woohyun is a loner. Almost all about him and Myungsoo are same but the different is Myungsoo are discipline than he is and Myungsoo didn't like playing with women's heart just like he always did.

Speaking about Myungsoo, he's already arrived at the said destination. The driver announced it and get out of his taxi instantly to get Woohyun's baggage. Woohyun get out of the car with his black shades on without even bother to help the driver because he only brings one big laggage. When it's already done, he pays for the taxi bill and bows to the driver. The airport taxi then speed off, leaving Woohyun alone in front of Myungsoo's house. Woohyun breaths in deeply the fresh air that surrounds him before continues his steps to his second home while bring along his laggage. Some suprise won't hurt right?

Woohyun rings the doorbell at the front gate while waiting patiently outside. Then he heard a rushing footstep comes towards the gate and open it instantly. He can't say a word as a bear hug engulf him until he almost lost his balance. "HYUNG!!!I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!!", Woohyun just laughes at his friend childish and clumsy attitude and replies his hug too. "Yeah...I miss you too Myungsoo-ah. I can't stop thinking about you when I'm at London", Woohyun and his greasiness again.

"Haish..you and your cheesy words again..anyway why you didn't say that you want to come?I can pick you up at the airport", Myungsoo let him go and hit his left shoulder lightly. Myungsoo gives his kitty smile and laugh. How he really miss his greasy hyung so much? Woohyun can't describe how happy he is when he see Myungsoo's smiling, even Myungsoo's family can't make him smile like that. Only a certain person can do that. "Let me carry your bag. You must be tired for flying the airplane all day. Come in. Luckily I'm already done cooking and when I saw you through CCTV at the kitchen, you really can't describe how happy I am when you're here", Myungsoo become talkative when it comes to Woohyun. He leads Woohyun into his house and asks Woohyun to suit himself although he knew that this is Woohyun's second home.

Myungsoo brings Woohyun's laggage and Woohyun just follows him from behind. When they reach Myungsoo bedroom(they share the same room together since Woohyun always come here plus Myungsoo didn't like to sleep alone and has two beds since Myungsoo has a bad sleeping habit and the bedroom is really wide), Myungsoo excuses himself to go to the kitchen to prepare the dinner and Woohyun just nods. Then he lied down on his bed with arms open wide and close eyes. How much he miss this bedroom. Then he decided to rest later and spend his time tonight with his beloved dongsaeng slash best friend. So he opens the closet to take towel and heads to the bathroom to make himself become fresh. 

After done taking a quite long and freshly bath, he comes out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist and takes a blue short-sleeved shirt and a white loose short pants and wear it. Then he dry his hair by using towel and apply some toner on his face, just in time Myungsoo opens the door to ask whether he want to eat dinner or not. Of course Woohyun didn't reject and get out of their shared bedroom to fill up their empty stomach. Plus he also miss Myungsoo's cooking. They are chatting happily along the diner time while stuffing the food into their own mouth  and also will laughing at the funny stories. Since the dinner are just enough for two person, they already finish it and continues their stories. Then Woohyun asks Myungsoo one question that makes him freeze.

"Did something else happen while I'm not here?", Woohyun asks out of the blue. Myungsoo just stay quiet as he remembers about the incident about two days ago. Woohyun can read him like an open book because they're best friends since in the middle school so they can read each other like an open book. Woohyun smirks as he can see that his beloved dongsaeng stay freeze with a wide eyes and blushing face. 'Something special did happen', Woohyun thought as he repeats the same question to Myungsoo and voices his question out.

"Did you have something else to tell me? Did something special happen when I'm not here? Who's that lucky girl?", Woohyun looks at Myungsoo straight into his eyes and smirks even wider when he see that Myungsoo avoids the eyes contacts and starts to collect the plates and bowls quickly and head towards the sinky. He also trips his foot and almost falls down but luckily he quickly keep himself balance. Woohyun just laugh lightly at Myungsoo's cute reaction and clumsy attitude. But he's really want to know who is that lucky girl because he's afraid that the same thing will happen to Myungsoo, like what happen to him before.

"I'll wait for your story outside!!", Woohyun shouts to make sure that Myungsoo hears his voice because Myungsoo is washing the dishes but Myungsoo can hear him. Myungsoo sigh as he knows that he's really can't avoid this time. He knows that Woohyun will do anything to know about his secret. He quickly washes the dishes and go to the living room to tell Woohyun the whole story. He tells him everything, from A to Z. Woohyun just laugh at him and he keeps blushing along the story.

"HAHAHAH!!!YAH YOU IDIOT DONGSAENG!!How do you forget to ask her phone number??! Aigoo, you and your clumsy and idiot attitude. Didn't change at all since the first time we met", Woohyun wipes his tears due to his laugh and Myungsoo just closes his head with a pillow of the couch to close his already red face due to embrassment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone..i'm really sorry for update this story late..for your information, do you watch korean reality show Roommate? i suggest you need to watch it to imagine Myungsoo's house..maybe it's small for a rich people from Myungsoo but Myungsoo's family didn't really act like a rich family..this chapter is not about Myungjong, it's a little bit about Woohyun and I hope you guys enjoys it..stay tuned for the next update! thank you for being patient! =D

here are MyungJong and WooSoo(Woohyun & Myungsoo) pics for you

Did you guys know that Woohyun and Myungsoo being MC on some music show?They are sooo cute!!

SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

p/s: who's can resist Myungsoo's aegyo? Not me. He's even cuter than uri maknae..sorry Sungjongie oppa..aigoo *blushing & keep squealing*

Myungsoo's aegyo for the readers ;-)