First Meeting and First Touch

Fly to the Sky

Sungjong is really happy when doctor said that she can be discharged tomorrow afternoon since there's no internal injuries inside her body. Now it's already sunset and Sungyeol and Dongwoo to volunteer to look after her tonight. At first, they didn't want to go home because they afraid if something bad happen to their sister but Sungjong resist them to go home and change their clothes. That's happen after Sungjong blackmailed them. For Sungyeol, she said that she will reveal the video in his laptop to Mr.Lee since that old man didn't know that Sungyeol have it and to throw out his coffee maker machine. As for Dongwoo, it's simple, she will take all the plushies and burn it. Don't take it as a joke because once she said it, she will do it for real because she's the person who is always keeping her words.

She's wakes up from her sleep and looks outside the window. 'It's almost dark..humph..what a boring day..I can't even do anything..I supposed to be flight attendant right now..humm..', she tought as she pouted. 'It's all because of you and your clumsy. Pabo-ya Lee Sungjong!', she hits her head with her hand but stop it when she realized that there's bandage wrapping around her head. She plopped down herself again on the bed, don't know what she want to do at this place.

Then, the door is suddenly sliding open. 'Ehh??I thought they just went home about a couple minutes again. Hmm..maybe a certain nurse who want to check me', she shrugged it off and turn her head around. As she turn her head, it's not a certain nurse. I mean not a nurse because that person is wearing a black suit, like a CEO. Sungjong also admit that he is handsome and all the girls will line up in front of him with a pluck of finger. She sit up to see his face clearly. A question mark on her head as she tilted her head because she doesn't even know who is this guy. Not even one of her brothers' friends. She tried to recall who is this guy but she can't even remember. This face is so new to her.

That person chuckled at her reaction. She doesn't realized it that she cocked her eyebrows together and pouted her lips when she tried to recall or remember or thinking something. Soon, she noticed that that guy even bring a single roses and food. Her eyes automatically sparkling as she notice the food. That guy is suprise at first but then he know that she's eyeing the food on his left hand. He's smirks as he know her weakness but Sungjong is too 'innocent' to realize that. He puts the tupperware that contains the foods and place the single roses in the glass vase on the bedside table. Seems like Sungjong too deep in staring at the food, he cleared his throat to get her attention and he did it as Sungjong quickly turn her gaze from the food to him.

"Annyonghaseyo..Kim Myungsoo-imnida and I'm the one that hit you this morning and I'm also taking you to the hospital. Sorry if I just left you like that because I have tonnes of works to do. I'm really sorry for hitting you this morning. Btw nice to meet you..angel..", Myungsoo bows and mutters under his breath at the last word and smiles at her as he pulls up his body. Fortunately, Sungjong didn't hear it clear. "Oh really??well thank you for taking me to the hospital and it's okay because you didn't mean it right? So I already forgive you since it's not a big deal. Anyway thank you very much for paying the bills for me. Btw I'm Lee Sungjong and nice to meet you too, Kim Myungsoo-ssi", she bows after her last word and give him a bright and warm smile.

Myungsoo just staring at her as she start talking and gave a smile and he know that he fall deeper and deeper to this girl. 'So she's Lee Sungjong. 'What a beautiful name just like this creature', Myungsoo thought as he keep staring at Sungjong. To him, this is the most beautiful voice that he never heard and beautiful and bright smile that could light up the whole world. As he expected, she has a pair of beautiful doe eyes and brown orbs. Is it even illegal? He didn't even know how long he keep staring at the angel in front of him. 'I really didn't mind to keep looking at this cute and beautiful creatures for my whole life', he thought as he grinned by himself. The moment are ruined as Sungjong claps her hands in front of his face. Sungjong keep calling him but seems like he didn't hear it, Sungjong has to use last way by clapping her hands hard in front of his handsome face.

"Myungsoo-ssi, I keep calling you but you didn't answer me. Are you tired? You can go home if you're tired. You don't have to visit me at this late evening.", she pouted her lips and cross her arms in front of her chest. Myungsoo just chuckled at her childish attitude. Seriously, he didn't even mind to visit her because he will be dying to meet her because the whole day, he keep thinking about her. "Btw is that food for me? I'm kinda of hungry since I didn't eat anything yet", she sheepishly grin at him and rub the back of her head. Myungsoo just keep himself from squealing over the cute creature in front of him. So he didn't even say a word, just nod and open the cover of tupperware, hand her the tupperware and spoon to eat the porridge that he made.

Yes, he even made the porridge for a stranger. Well, not really since he already know her name. He just smile sheepishly as he watched Sungjong is eating his special porridge. He's just glad because she's the first person that taste his cooking. "Hmm..it's really good!!do you make it by yourself?", he looks at the floor and nods. "Wow!!you must be something. my brothers can't even know how to cut the vegetable..you should teach us to cook since I don't know how to cook but at least I know how to cut the vegetables...", he just laughed lightly at the talkative Sungjong but the next question that comes out from makes him freeze.

"Do you want some? I bet that you're hungry too since you have a lot of works today. Here, have some..aahh..", she take a spoonful of porridge and hands it to his mouth. He just obediently open his mouth and eat the porridge. "Good boy", she smiles, patted his head and continues to eat her porridge. Then he realized that he just have an indirect kiss with her and had been touch his head but Sungjong seems like didn't really mind it as she always do that with her father and brothers. Even Myungsoo's parents never touch his head so Sungjong is the first. He's too shocked plus happy. His face is so red, even redder than tomatos until he leave Sungjong just like that, without bother to wait her to finish her food and asking her phone number.

Coincidently, in the hallway, Sungyeol and Dongwoo who was chatting happily arrived and on the way to go to Sungjong's room. Myungsoo just walk pass them while touching his head with a shocked plus blushing face. Sungyeol just look at him weirdly but just shrugged it off and continues his walking to his dongsaeng's room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIPLE UPDATE!! YEAY FOR ME!! I hope that you guys enjoy this story...finally MyungJong have been met..sorry, it's a long chapter...i also update what Sungjong to call Mr.Lee and her brothers, it's 'abeoji' and 'hyung', since she's tomboy and also I changed the chapter title...anyway SEE U ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!! (feel free to leave comments and subscribe..thank you for reading my story *bow*)