A Little Bit about Lee Jungyeop's family

Fly to the Sky

At Mr.Lee's bakery

"Thank you for coming! Please come again.", Sungyeol who work as the cashier bid the costumer goodbye with his usual bright smile and bow. As you already know, all the sons of Mr.Lee are working at his bakery. All of them have a different tasks and Mr.Lee already divide it fairly. Sungyeol works as cashier or taking some order. He can't work with his father who makes the cakes and other pastries because last time he tried to help his father, he ended the kitchen into disaster while Mr.Lee just leave the kitchen just about a few minutes. Since Sungyeol is friendly with all people, talkative and always smile brightly, he let Sungyeol works at casher or taking some orders. He also didn't like to make the costumers are waiting for him otherwise he asks the costumers first.

Being the most silent son and can make the atmosphere become awkward just sit around him, Mr.Lee makes Hoya works with him at the kitchen to help him whenever he needs to. Anyway, Hoya also can bakes the cake but as awesome as his father. Hoya just help a little bit or wash the dishes or place the new sample of pastries at the counter. He spends his time mostly at the kitchen helping his father and barely talk to the costumers. He also in charge doing the topping by doing the writing icing or put some cake decoration. He also do the catering but not without Dongwoo by his side. He send the cakes to the some places.

"Thank you for coming! This bakery always open for you.", Dongwoo opens the glass door for the costumers who want to exit the bakery with his big smile. The costumers become ease with his smile and reply his smile back and then they walk out. Dongwoo works as waiter or welcoming the costumer by opening the door for them to come in and opens the door to let them walks out and like Sungyeol, he always gives his big bright smile and friendly to all people. That's the costumers likes to come over and over again. He also sweep and mop the floor, tables, chair, windows and even counters whenever there are no costumers.

Sungkyu is the worker manager. He makes sure that everyone(his three little brothers) is doing their works and sometimes he helps them. But mostly he spends his time at the counter, helping Sungyeol out. He did the packaging like put the cakes into the box or making the coffee(even not as good as Sungyeol who is coffee mania). He will help Sungyeol and Dongwoo when there are so many costumers. He also help his father to count their profit and loss. He let they use their cellphone because they afraid that there are emergency call especially from their only flower. He also in-charge by opening and closing the bakery, so he hold the keys.

As you can see, Mr.Lee is the boss of Woollim bakery & pastry. But he didn't really act like a boss. Instead, he is making the cake and other pastries because his others sons except Hoya can't make the cake because the kitchen will become disaster. So he let them to do the works outside the kitchen. The bakery open from 8.30am-11pm except for Tuesday. They will open from 9.30am until 11am. He also count the profit and loss and buy the things. He also taking order from outside like birthday cake.

*Infinite's Last Romeo ringtone*

Mr.Lee's cellphone ring loudly until the whole bakery can hear it. Fortunately, the lastest costumer already went out the bakery. "SUNGYEOL! CAN U PICK UP MY PHONE AT THE COUNTER??I'M BUSY HERE!", shouts Mr.Lee at Sungyeol who is at the counter. Mr.Lee left his cellphone at the counter because he's working at kitchen and let Sungyeol to pick up his phone whenever there's a call.

"Yeoboseyo..Lee Sungyeol's speaking. I'm sorry Mr.Lee is busy right now. How can I help you?", Sungyeol picks up the phone without looking at the caller id. Suddenly...

"MWOHRAGOO???!!!!!"

Sungyeol's screaming makes everyone in the bakery stop doing their own works. All of them look at him with a question marks on their head.

"Okay!!We will be there immediately! Thank you for information!", he ends up the call and look at them with the terrified looks.

"Sungjong's accident..." Sungyeol just says two words and without finish says it, that's enough to make them change their work uniform rushly, turn the door sign from 'OPEN' to 'CLOSE', rush out the bakery and Sungkyu almost forgot to lock the door. Then, after all already in the car, Mr.Lee Jungyeop immediately start the engine and step on speed pedal and drives at full speed to Hospital of Seoul University.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update and short chapter. as u know, they overprotective family members because Sungjong is their only flower. Sungjong will know about her savior on the next chapter. Well i want you to know about Sungjong's family. here is some MyungJong and Infinite pics..enjoy.. =D

(their secret stare and sincere smile =)

INFINITE

SEE U ON NEXT CHAPTER!! ;-)