Alone

Hidden Voice

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

I woke up to a soft and warm feeling. Still half asleep, I squeezed it tighter into my arms and felt its smooth canvas. The softness felt good rubbing against that I kept my hands there, drawing tiny circles.

 

I was wide awake after hearing a soft moan and feeling it move. I looked down to see brown messy hair, snuggled close to my chest.

 

His sleeping face was breathtaking, his features glowed as quiet snores can be heard from his small, smooth lips. The sudden urge to feel those lips on mines, wondering how they would taste. Temptation was taking over what little control I had and I leaned in closer.

 

I was able to get back my senses when he started groaning. Dang, that was close. Bad Chanyeol, don't take advantage of the situation.

 

I would've banged my head on the wall if it weren't for the small figure suddenly getting up slowly, rubbing his eyes with the back of his slender hand. Cute.

 

I felt another urge to hug and kiss him, but thankfully Iwas able to control myself.

 

He would think I'm weird if I suddenly kissed him. He might not even be gay.

 

I myself didn't even know I was attracted to guys. During middle school, all the girls tried to flirt with me,which was enjoyable at first with all the attention, but it soon became annoying and irritating. Ever since, I tried to scoff off all the girls that tried to get close to me and only hung out with my friends.

 

Thinking of those past memories made me miss all my friends. Sure they were always constantly teasing me mainly about my ears, but we all cared for one another and were there when we needed each other. However, since summer break started, we haven't been able to hang out, with everyone busy with their own plans.

 

I got back to the present when I heard the boy next to me mumbling about how he forgot I was here.

 

"G-good morning," I smiled softly, hoping to not scare him.

 

He groaned in reply, still half asleep.

 

Not knowing what to say, I just stared silently at his tiredface. Gosh, I'm such a creep.

 

After a few minutes passed, I was startled when the smaller suddenly jumped up. "Oh my gosh! What time is it?" He asked, panicking.

 

"I think it's evening," I responded, glancing at the thin curtainhiding the window behind it. "Why? What's happening?" I also panicked, worried something might happen.

 

I heard him sigh and get off the bed. "Nothing  I'm going to go out for a bit to get food. Stay here and if you hear someone coming, hide in the closet," he said, pointing towards the closet, "I'll be back soon." He closed the door softly and I was once again left inside his room all alone.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

I quickly made my way to the kitchen, hoping to not bump into a certain woman. Grabbing some bread and two cups of water, I carefully walked back to my room, balancing myself so the water wouldn't spill. Trust me, carrying two cups of water and bread was a difficult job to do. Luckily I didn't make contact with anyone on my way back.

 

I knocked on the door using my feet since I couldn't open the door with my hands full.

 

After a minute of two and still no answer, I started to worry, wondering if something happened. "Hello? It's me, Baekhyun. Are you in there?" I realized that was the first time I said my name to him and I still don't know his.

 

There was complete silence and I really started to panic. Would if he got caught? Did he run away? Would he leave me without saying anything? Am I going to be alone again?

 

What am I saying. We aren't even friends. He doesn't know me and I don't know him. I shaked my head from thinking of only negative thoughts. He probably fell asleep.

 

I sat the cups down and slowly opened the door hoping to see his black hair and hear his deep, calm voice. I felt a strange pang in my chest when I didn't see or hear any of that.

 

I searched my closet and underneath the bed, hoping that he was just hiding like I told him to if he heard someone.

 

After looking everywhere, which isn't much since it was a small room, I knew that he wasn't here anymore.

 

Where did he go? I really am alone now aren't I? I laid on my bed, tears seemingly falling onto the soft, white sheet.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I laid down and stares at the plain ceiling. A few minutes already passed and I only thought of the small boy.

 

I got up to look at the trapdoor I came from, wondering why my garden led me to here. Oh well, I guess this just means it's fate. I chuckled at the thought of me and that boy being destined to meet again.

 

Looking down the dark hole, I couldn't see anything and stretched my head inside, hoping to get a better angle. Unfortunately, I stretched too far in and fell down into the pit, groaning when I felt a sharp pang on my head where it hit the side of a rock. Slowly regaining my sense, I got up and dusted off my pants.

 

I tried jumping back up, but despite being 6'1 and the hole being much deeper, I had no luck in getting to the top.

 

I heard the door opening and closing. I was about to yell for help, but the sound of someone weeping made me forget my situation. What happened?

 

"Hello?" Still not knowing his name, I paused for a second, contemplating what to say next. "Are you back? I kinda fell in the trapdoor and can't get back up." I yelled, embarrassed saying it aloud.